Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck

Go down 
+4
Teria
The Meta
Razgriz
Xion's Memory
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 01:18 am

Rika nodded.
"We're leaving. But the only avenue of escape is stealing a slipspace-capable ship...something we now can do."
Tapping a few icons, the schematics of the DECEMBER - Class frigate appeared.
"We have a way to steal this."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 01:21 am

"Refresh my memory of this plan. It's not coming to me off the top of my head." Jaryd said, looking around at the others who were present. He crossed his arms and waited for Rika to continue.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 01:29 am

"Because we never formed it until now smartass." Rika said. "Right now, we have to things going for us; Saoirse and Requiem." She brought up the personnel file of Saoirse. "She's been helping to make the ship, as she's on the design team. She also is the leader of the AI team, which gives her unique access to Requiem. She recently rewrote a subroutine that gave the AI new options, and managed to bring him over to our side. So we have the Ship's AI and his designer...plus a ship tech." She grinned.

"We steal the Long and Dark December, then hightail it to some planet and hide out for the rest of the war."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 01:41 am

"Mersi? Mostly land to hide out on, with a nice deep lake, perfect for December. Hasn't been touched by the Covenenat as far as I know." Jaryd suggested.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 01:45 am

Rika brought up the file.
"Perfect. I'll talk with Saoirse and we can get this done. I'll be in touch."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 01:55 am

Jaryd nodded. "Sweet. How long do you thin kthat will take?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 02:09 am

"A week or two." Rika said. "We need the construction almost done. Airtight, engines fully operational. Weapons were completed a month ago." She frowned. "We also could use a few vehicles I guess, so get ready to jack a Pelican and a few cars. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 03:52 am

Aboard the UNSC Heavy Frigate: Hornet
Drifting over the planet Demeter; 2551- Hornet's mission, keep the research station safe from Covenant hands

As the alarm went off, Petty Officer 1st Class Gallegos was getting up to start his routine and make sure that his squad mates were healthy enough, so if they do go on ground. They were ready.

He put on his fatigues, and walked into Sargent Graham's quarters, "Kyle! Wake up... I need to make sure you're in good health. You know the routine."

Kyle got up, opened his mouth so Mark could look inside of it. He checked his temp, his heart rate, blood pressure, so on. He also did it to Lance Corporal Barnes, Corporal Lancaster, and Master Sargent Do'Tree. He looked the MS, "Well everyone checks out sir. Ready to go whenever we're called upon."

"Thanks Doc, go have breakfast, and let the other's know. Will ya?"
"Right away Sarge."

Last edited by Doc on 12/08/13, 07:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 05:24 am

"I'll get working on that. Comm's open if you need me."

I begin making my way down the corridors.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 05:30 am

"Should be easy enough. Just get a Pelican and the cars should come easily enough. If you don't mind detachable seats on your Pelican, that is." Jaryd said, uncrossing his arms a little, a tiny smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 05:59 am

understood

=heads up into the bunkers tower which was converted into a makeshift observation room=
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 06:30 am

As most of Achilles went to eat, Do'Tree went into the map room. Looking at what the satellites were looking at. Hopefully they would find some kind of rebel activity down there, cause all they've been doing is waiting. And watching until something happens, and when something happens, it's usually just a squirrel or some kind of animal that runs past the screen.

Doc and the other three grabbed their breakfasts. Doc was reminding the team how important a healthy diet can help your aim, alertness, etc. Of course none of them were listening, just grabbing whatever they wanted and put it on their plates.
Doc- "Are you guy's even listening to me? This stuffs important ya know!"

Kyle- "Doc, we all know how to eat healthy. Why don't you tell Rookie Barnes over here how to eat? I'm sure he'll appreciate it!"

Gerry- "Kyle, how come you never know how to shut the fuck up? Next time I see Sarge, I'm gonna ask him if I can punch you in the face!"

As they argued about Doc's healthy choices, Barnes walked to a table and sat at it. All he wanted out of this day was more sleep, and less bone heads.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 06:29 pm

I grabbed the Covenant gear I found and made my way to the comm room. I then began integrating the Covey gear with ours, which was no small task. Covenant and humans had very different technology from one-another.

Doing this took a good hour and a half, before I was done.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/08/13, 10:17 pm

hey dan we might have a situation up here

=checks the scans to be sure before continuing=

yep definitely an issue
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 01:02 am

I had been working on the comm gear when Marik called.

"Coming to you. What's happening? Over."

I began walking to Marik's location.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 03:21 am

um you know that volcano up north?, it's acting up and a shockwave just set off some of the mines in the mine field and now the covie base nearby is mobilizing and heading this way
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 03:22 am

Rika shook her head. "No, not a problem. I think Ren can get ahold of a falcon, Lina's got that talent of hotwiring anything with wheels...Michael there...Well, he'll get us some weapons. Everything we need to take over the December and escape, and then defend ourselves."

Rika closed the holotable down. "Saoirse will have Requiem initiate the operation within the week. Be ready."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 03:41 am

"I will. Just make sure Ren doesn't sneak up on me again. I damn near blew his head off again." Jaryd replied, glancing over at him.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 03:48 am

Ren chuckled as Rika facepalmed.
"Good god."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 03:57 am

It wasn't long before the ship jumped to slip-space, leaving the Reach system. It was around then that the captain once more got on the speakers and addressed the crew. "Attention crew members, this is the captain speaking. We have been ordered to travel to the planet Demeter, to provide protection for a high value asset. Our ETA will be two days, maybe less given some of the newer, more precise calculations. But I make no promises other than this: get ready for a long journey."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 04:09 am

Alexia moaned at the captain's message, "So we're baby-sitting some Navy project? Greaaaaaat. That's a job for the Marines, not ODSTs...sir." Marcus sighed, "I don't give the orders, Lance Corporal. I just take 'em as they come." He looked around at the rest, seeing the others not having much of an issue, and added, "You have a beef with the captain, tell him yourself."

Alexia muttered a foreign curse that made Marcus' ears burn. It was clear: she wasn't happy, but she was going to suck it up. And the rest of the squad knew it too. They stacked their gear and mentally prepared for a long time in cryo.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 04:22 am

What the hell!? REALLY!?

Nothing like some good news to turn the day around.  I started to run to where Marik was, not wanting to waste any time.  I bolted into the room, and stood at the doorway, my battle rifle in hand.  Though my mind raced, my voice stayed calm.

"How much time do have until the Covenant get here?"

Last edited by Janitor on 12/08/13, 04:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 04:22 am

"What? You know how I am. I have trust issues." Jaryd shrugged. "Why do you think I'm in gear right now when we're off duty?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 04:24 am

Rika facepalmed. Again. "Just...Just get to the Falcon."
She and the others moved the rock. "Run free once we get to the lab. Have some R&R for a bit."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 04:33 am

um about 5 minutes they're loading everything in corvette and it's apparently heading this way
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 04:35 am

"Okay. So I'll need a welding torch, a couple of razors, of an unopened still-in-the-pack moa burger." Jaryd said like a smartass.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 04:37 am

Dragon squad simply sighed. Wasn't exactly the first time part of their career had been assigned to guard duty, though it was mostly for high value strategic assets and locations. Hold down the fort until reinforcements arrived, that sort of thing. Now with nothing to do, they split and went to their own bunks. Lin returned to her to bunk and found her PDA was on, a message just now coming through. All messages had to go through the shipboard AI, MC. They had their own priority levels, the higher ones got sent immediately. Personal messages like this one were sent last. Anyway, as she read the message, remembering Saorise's name, she smiled and felt her heart flutter just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 04:38 am

Rika turned and frowned.
"I'm serious Jaryd." her fists clenched. "Don't fuck this up."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 04:42 am

"I'm not going to fuck it up, when was the last time I fucked something up? Honestly, when was the last time? And that Wraith was not my fault, I told you the Elite hit the controls as he died." Jaryd said seriously, at least at first. "But seriously, I won't fuck it up. I just like inventing things in my free time. I want to see if I can put a bayonet on my pistol, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 04:45 am

Rika nodded.
"Alright."

Blaze piled into the Falcon, which winged it's way back to the lab.
"hey Rika! I reserved that room." Ren said over the calm.

The girl's face went utterly red, and she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 04:45 am

"Would this be a bad time to go 'oooooooo?'" Perked up Jaryd. He looked at Rika and preemptively grabbed hold of the handhold.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 04:47 am

"No." Rika said shortly.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 04:51 am

"Okay. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." Jaryd went, smiling like an ass.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 04:52 am

Rika punched Jaryd in the face.
"Shut up."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 04:52 am

They're sending a Corvette?

That seemed a little overkill, just for us.

"Are you sure they're coming for us? Maybe they know something about that mountain that we don't."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 05:00 am

Daniel shrugged his should, and started to walk away. "Anyone needs me, I'll be in the gym." Chris was hot on his heels. "I'll spot you," she said. Ozren sighed and lay on his bed, reading a book while Lin kept rereading the message.

Last edited by Razgriz on 12/08/13, 05:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 05:02 am

Saoirse climbed back into the Hog, starting her up. She felt a bit woozy, but she'd make it.
Gunning the engine, she pulled out of the lot and took the turn, accelerating past the yellow light and further down the street.

She made it to the highway fairly quickly, then let loose, speeding down the road at high speed.
As the wind whipped her hair, she sighed.
"Hope you got my message Lin..."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 05:07 am

Jaryd took the punch and chuckled. "You are always so easy." He had a red splotch on his cheek, the beginning of a bruise as they flew on.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 05:08 am

Rika scowled, nearly shooting his ass where he was.
But she calmed down.
"Least Ren can get laid, unlike you."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 05:11 am

"You say that like I want to be laid. Please, machines are my mistress." Jaryd said, tapping his armor. "Never can go wrong with tech on your side."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 05:12 am

"Well. if that's how you roll. I'm sure Ren can dress some tech in a dress and let you two have a room." Rika retorted. "We'll even give you free condoms."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 05:14 am

"Oh would you? That'd be just perfect. Let me know when the date is set up, I'll have to cleaned up and shaved. You know, trimming of the stray hairs on one's body?" Jaryd shot right back, chuckling with the humor of this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 05:18 am

"I'll bring the gas lube." Michael piped up.

Their conversation was cut short as the Falcon settled on the airfield.
"Have fun." Rika said, before she calmly walked off with Ren, both looking nonchalant.
Of course, they were heading to storage.

Where no one tended to be at this time of day.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 05:18 am

=the terminal lights up and flashes causing marik to look at it=

looks like the ships heading this way to ensure we don't flee through the forest,but the bastards are already flooding the lower area of the base
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 05:22 am

"Almost always do." He replied, heading towards the maintenance bay. There is where he would pick up his supplies.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 05:28 am

"Guess we've overstayed our welcome."

Chambering a bullet in the chamber of my rifle, I turned to the doorway.

"We need to get back to the ship. There's nothing else we can do out here, now that they know we're here."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 05:31 am

lets go but activate the base's reactor to leave them with a parting gift while i get the primary gear loaded on the ship

=starts running to the area where the ship's hidden=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 05:33 am

"You know," Daniel huffed, pumping the weighted bar up and down above him as he lay back on the bench. "You don't have to stand over me like that Chris." As he was pumping the weight, Chris stood over him, by the head of the bench and where his head was as well. She was arched over him, hands on both of the pillars meant to hold the bar, and she was teasing him, her breast hanging low through her tank top. "I have no idea what the problem is sir," she said with a sly grin. He grunted, somewhat distracted. "If this thing drops on me because I was too busy staring....." She cut him off. "Then I'll pull it off your throat, and if you can't breathe I'll apply mouth to mouth."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 05:42 am

"On it."

I moved down the corridors of the base, keeping my rifle up and ready to fire.  I had made it to the reactor's room.  It sat in the middle of the room, dead.  Moving to a control console, I started typing a few commands in and the reactor hummed to life, though the hums were erratic, going from loud to quiet, randomly.  I dropped dome detonation explosives close to it before trying to radio Marik, but the reactor messed up my comms, so instead I started to make my way to the ship.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/08/13, 05:45 am

=had gotten the important supplies loaded up before firing on pair of jackals that had stumbled on the location by accident=

dan hurry their scouts are getting close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck   HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HRP Reboot - Chapter One: Breakups Suck
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next