Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past

Go down 
+7
The White Wolf
Sunrieon
zeru
Kabnit
Teria
N
Draco
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:01 am

No i don't. I want to go home.

I punch him in the stomach again, slipping free this time and sidestepping. My armour is scattered across the room and the few pieces i have on are useless. I raise my hand to my ear.

This is 297, come in Recon 54. I need a pelican down here right now. I repeat, i need extraction now!

I turn and look at Dormii, raising my hand and placing my finger to his lips.

Please. Don't.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:04 am

I have no control of his actions. Only his eyes and his voice.

=i swing my fist, breaking her comm unit and knocking her over. i garb her and throw her into the wall= Please, try to calm him down. I can tell you, right now, you can't survive this. Calm. Him. Down. Please.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:06 am

The Hell!

(He unties it and runs to the rooftop)

Frick.
The Hell is with these guys.
The friggin Hell!

(He stares at it)

Jesus Christ.
Not even you deserved this.

(He takes the head and places it on the far edge)

Not even you deserved this.
Requiescat en pace

(He uses the gun to push it off the building)
The Hell is with these people.

(He rushes back to the bedroom)
(Cleans up)
(Lies down once again next to Ash)

May the heavens forgive me.

(He sleeps)
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:07 am

No. Im telling you to calm him down. Because i know you can do it. If he hits me once more. I will order this whole base to be hit from orbit with MAC-Rounds. Even he can't survive that.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:09 am

=Voutan's headless body lies in the room on the oposite side of Draco's from Jack's. The blood still pouring out onto the floor of the bathroom. The screams of pain, anguish, distress, and misery seem to echo in the silent room. Jack walks down to the lobby to have a drink of water and a Jaffa Cake=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:17 am

=my glazed eyes look at hers= I can't. If the mind and the subconscious meet, it will cause the body to destroy itself, ending both minds. We evolved with a portion of our minds to contain the horrors that we see everyday, to shut it away so it can never be found. The conscious mind was not designed to see those horrors at every moment of everyday, it can't handle them. The best the subconscious can do is simply take over the smaller tasks the conscious mind won't do. I can only take over if his mind is not solid enough to run the body.

As for the MAC round, if you survive, you will effectively lose yourself to emotions. Aurafell linked your two souls together. For one to die would mean the other's emotions would overwhelm them.

You have to calm him down. He hears all of this, except that he does not hear what I say. Please, do it, and I will answer all of your questions. I know you have them, I can read the details.

=i slowly walk forward, grabbing a pipe from the hole in the wall=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:19 am

Then if he can hear me. He knows he will die the moment he even touches me.

Not even you, Dormii, are that suicidal.

I stand up and approach him, putting my hand on his cheek
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:24 am

=i raise the pipe, intending to smash her skull in. my other arm stops is, barely= You don't know him, Jay. It is taking far more effort than you would believe for me to stop this. And yes, he is that suicidal. Remember, he went on a crusade for 7 months looking for you, all of which was in UNSC territory. 7 months. All of which would have meant his death if he was discovered. Several times he was, but just barely did he survive. He did this for seven months. Seven months, Jay. Believe me, he wants to kill you right now.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:28 am

I sigh, lean in and whisper to him

I'm sorry

I kiss him on the cheek and as i pull back my other hand flicks my knife out of it's sheath, catches it and slices across his throat. Leaving him gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:31 am

=the pipe slips from my fingers as i slowly bleed out. i fall to my knees and my glazed eyes glare at her. i start to go unconscious= You have just killed a source of information that would have been vital to understanding your own species. Be prepared to live with no reasons, just emotions.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:35 am

I catch him as he falls and i know i have to work quick. I glance around and note we had entered the med-bay in all the confusion and grab a can of biofoam, injecting it into his throat area but making sure to leave a gap in his windpipe so he can breath.

Your gonna have trouble breathing now. Im sorry. So sorry. I wish things could be different.

I take his comm unit, tapping into the frequency.

Recon 54 where in the hell is my evac? I have Undesirable Number ONE down here and need immediate medical help.

Last edited by Shelikins on 04/07/11, 07:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:37 am

(as the evac)
This is Recon 54, evac is 5 minutes out. Repeat, five minutes. And did you say Undesirable number one? Dormii Fortuni?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:38 am

Yeah. I've got him. He's badly injured, hell we all are now.

I sigh and walk to the window

How did they treat my father? Not too harshly i hope?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:39 am

=Jack walks back upstairs. He passes by the room he left Voutan in and sees the product of his handiwork. A battered and mutilated body, barely reckonizable as that. Missing a head, covered in blood and singed, cleaved flesh leaving huge black and red wounds across his entire body. Jack stops into the room=

Jack- You look Tired. You could do with a bit of rest. Come on, ill tuck you in.

=He takes the body and lays it in the bed proper, as if an actuall person were sleeping there. He covers him up to his shoulders and walks back out, flicking off the light and closing the door behind him. He heads back to his room and continues reading=

Jack- Such a shame. He was a good lad.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:41 am

(as Recon 54) Eye surgery, eye patch, usual. 3 minutes.

(as Mali, Dormii's subconscious) =my eyes open again, glazed. they look to Jay. I speak, raspy= You killed him, only to save him. Why?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:43 am

Damn.

I turn the comm off and turn to face Dormii

Because, and i tell you this now because he cannot hear it, one person cannot spend as much time as i did with him without gaining some feelings.

I turn the comm back on

Recon 54. Where is he?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:48 am

(as Recon 54) Your father? Hell if I know. All I know is that he kinda got tossed out on his ass after he failed to collect you. Hey, is he awake? 1 minute.

(as Dormii) =my eyes stare at her= Hmm. I made a promise to tell you all that I know if you calmed him down. Granted this isn't how I thought it would be, but it worked. I will answer if asked.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:53 am

Yeah he's awake. Kinda. Don't worry, he's my problem.

I switch comm off again

I don't want to know anything
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:56 am

=the evac lands and troops move in to secure the place=

(as Mali) But you do, it is written all over your body. Your eyes, your stance, even the way you fingers are positioned, they all scream for answers, for knowledge. I will give them to you, all you need to do is ask.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:58 am

I want nothing from you yet. Shut up and be quiet.

Trooper move into the room and i put on the rest of my armour, determined to hide the fact that my face is a mess. I pick Dormii up and walk on out to the transport.

Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 07:59 am

=As he reads he begins to doze off=

Book- HAMM
Yes, one day you'll know what it is, you'll be like me, except that you won't have anyone with you, because you won't have had pity on anyone and because there won't be anyone left to have pity on

Jack- Well, thats enough for tonight...

=He hangs his coat on the side of his bed, locks his door, and dozes off=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:00 am

=i glare at her as we go along, saying nothing and simply waiting for questions. several times my fists ball up as Dormii tries to come back, but each time I fight him down, barely=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:25 am

I murmur just loud enough for him to hear as we approach the evac

You better keep yourself under control.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:27 am

=i whisper back= I'm trying. He very much wishes to kill you.

=my fists ball up again and relax=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:29 am

Once we get to the prowler. Let him out, just for a moment.

I place him in one of the seats of the pelican.

For now, stay quiet.

I walk up to the cockpit.

Your late.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:31 am

(as the pilot) Yea, well, I'm not too fond of 'aving 'im in my Pelican. Do you remember what 'e's done?

=the pelican takes off and heads to the ship=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:32 am

I murmur abuse at her and walk into the back area, sitting down next to Dormii

3 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:34 am

(as Mali) =i whisper to her as my hands ball up again= Three minutes until I let him out? Or three minutes till we reach the ship?

=they relax=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:36 am

Three minutes till ship. Five till you can let him out. But only for a moment okay?

I switch my armours speakers off, glad i can talk without being overheard and sob to myself inside the helmet.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:38 am

=the minutes tick by in silence, my hands the only sign of Dormii's presence. my glazed eyes watch Jay carefully, but see no movement anywhere but some fingers. the pelican shudders as it lands=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:42 am

I pull myself together as the pelican lands, picking Dormii up and walking to the bay door as it opens. I step off and head on down to the med-bay, switching on my comms as i do.

Bridge, this is 297. We're all aboard. Feel free to jump anytime. Remember the Cole Protocol though, random jumps first.

I place Dormii down on a bed and switch my comm unit back off.

Marines, Medical staff. Leave us.

As the final one leaves the room i take off my helmet and look at Dormii, the signs of my tears still fresh on my cheeks
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:44 am

=i watch her, my glazed eyes showing no emotions= Do you wish to talk to him? Face to face? He will try to kill you if you do. Remember, he hears all of this, except me.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:45 am

Just for a moment. You'll know when to take back over.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:47 am

=i let Dormii back in. I stand up and try to tackle Jay, to rip her eyes out and to snap her neck. i snarl= I will kill you. I will kill you.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:49 am

I push him back to the bed

Just wait.

I kiss him, holding it there for what seems like forever
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:51 am

=i struggle against it, unbelieving, but it continues, memories come back and i stop fighting, tears forming in my eyes and running down my face=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:53 am

I finish the kiss, withdrawing slowly

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:55 am

=Mali takes control again and my eyes glaze over and stare at her again= I don't understand. You just drove him insane, and now you don't want him to be?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:56 am

You wouldn't understand. I don't expect you to.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 08:57 am

=i nod and sit up, ignoring Dormii's tears= Okay. Now ask, what questions do you want answered?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/07/11, 09:00 am

None. Lie down. Let the medics work.

I turn and go to leave, putting my helmet back on before i do. I open the door, letting the medics in and leaning against the wall

-------

https://roleplaycorner.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=116
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past   Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5: Revelations of the Past
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Halo RP-
Jump to: