Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Halo 4-era Improv

Go down 
5 posters

New RP?
Yes
New Halo 4-era Improv Empty75%New Halo 4-era Improv Empty
 75% [ 6 ]
No
New Halo 4-era Improv Empty25%New Halo 4-era Improv Empty
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CommonKaos
Not cool enough for a real rank
CommonKaos

New Halo 4-era Improv Empty
PostSubject: New Halo 4-era Improv   New Halo 4-era Improv Icon_minitime27/09/13, 12:33 am

Heya all. I'm that new guy.

In case you don't know what this post/vote/thingy is about here ya go: Linky link It probably is way more detailed because I wrote this while I was tired and sleepy and in need of Zzz's.

Basically, it's an RP about a series of operations on Requiem. Posters are allowed to create their own characters, bring in existing characters, create NPCs, ships (nothing huge) and stuff. The thread would be built around backing plots, the first being a downed pelican carrying a nuclear warhead, and the subsequent stories revolving around those plots.

All that is required is a character(s) and a reason for being involved in some not-too-loud operations on the ass-end of Requiem. I use that term a lot.

Also, as a warning/reminder/whathaveyou, this is going to be very much improvised. I don't know how my squad will find the warhead, or even if they will find it. I don't know if I'm going to kill of my characters, and I have no 'direction' I want the story lines to follow. I want them to flow and evolve based on the character's actions, or if people simply feel like mixing things up. Just make sure that if, for example, you post about an Elite stealing the warhead, that the action can be halted by other RPers, or that other people are okay with it being stolen and, thus, taking the story line in a whole new direction.

And yeah. Check out the link if you need more. Thanks.

Last edited by CommonKaos on 27/09/13, 01:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: New Halo 4-era Improv   New Halo 4-era Improv Icon_minitime27/09/13, 01:03 am

You should add a poll to your post. Down near the bottom should be the option.
Back to top Go down
CommonKaos
CommonKaos

PostSubject: Re: New Halo 4-era Improv   New Halo 4-era Improv Icon_minitime27/09/13, 01:42 am

Ooooh yeeeeah... Thanks!
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: New Halo 4-era Improv   New Halo 4-era Improv Icon_minitime27/09/13, 03:14 pm

Now this wouldn't be a new section, right? It'd just be tucked away with in the Halo RP or Rise RP areas?
Back to top Go down
CommonKaos
CommonKaos

PostSubject: Re: New Halo 4-era Improv   New Halo 4-era Improv Icon_minitime27/09/13, 03:22 pm

Bingo.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Halo 4-era Improv   New Halo 4-era Improv Icon_minitime01/10/13, 04:02 am

Okay, so. Can we play as a Mgalekgolo? Or is that a no no in this one too?
Back to top Go down
CommonKaos
CommonKaos

PostSubject: Re: New Halo 4-era Improv   New Halo 4-era Improv Icon_minitime01/10/13, 01:45 pm

Umm... huh. Hunter's are tricky. I'd never RP as one. But if you can do the research and create something entertaining and neat sure. Just don't really expect to talk to anyone, players or NPCs, unless it's your bond brother, a high ranking Elite or if you're doing hand motions or what-have-you. I'd advise having a back-up character in case it doesn't work out. They're pretty mysterious so don't make that many assumptions about what you can or can't do.

Also, there are seven votes on the board, minus my own, should I wait for someone else to vote, or can I start posting character threads?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Halo 4-era Improv   New Halo 4-era Improv Icon_minitime01/10/13, 04:47 pm

Usually one of the admins will lock the thread and give it the green light. But since both are currently busy... I'd go ahead and start.
Back to top Go down
CommonKaos
CommonKaos

PostSubject: Re: New Halo 4-era Improv   New Halo 4-era Improv Icon_minitime03/10/13, 12:59 pm

I still need their permission before I can post the actual RP, but the characters are up.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: New Halo 4-era Improv   New Halo 4-era Improv Icon_minitime03/10/13, 09:13 pm

Vote passed and shit.
Thread locked and poll closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Halo 4-era Improv   New Halo 4-era Improv Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Halo 4-era Improv
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Voting Area :: Voting Board-
Jump to: