Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation

Go down 
+4
The Meta
Xion's Memory
Apothecary
Razgriz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 03:14 am

Smiling, and a bit more relaxed, they turned the corner with the group, and found themselves at a large field. Well, field wasn't the right word; it was a patch of land in the compound that had been cleared up, and sown with a bunch of different types of vegetables. Some of them were squashes, with zucchini's, pumpkins, even some other types of squashes. There were tomatoes hanging from vines twirled around wooden fence posts, and potatoes, the plants only visible by the leaves sprouting from the ground. People were there, baskets on the ground, as they picked through the crops and gathered the food. "So," Estel said, as if watching something horrifying. "The vegetarians inherited the earth." Ella chuckled, slapping Estel on the back playfully. "Hey, at least it's food."

Clara looked at the field proudly. "Yes, yes it is. There's enough here for everyone, if we ration it carefully. If you can help us get it all picked, we can begin preparations to preserve the food." James looked a bit surprised. "You've got the stuff needed to pickle food?" he asked. Clara nodded. "Indeed, it was one of the first things we started grabbing when things hit the fan. Better to learn how to grow and preserve food than scrounge up anything that's still left."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 03:30 am

Hibiki nodded. "Good call. We need all the food we can grow. Have you thought about spreading the crops out and using front and back yards? Would be safer, right?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 03:37 am

Clara nodded. "Yes, we have been planning on that. But we've been collecting seeds, gathering enough that we can plant in more than one backyard. That's why we need the extra hands." Ella walked forward, rolling her sleeves up. "Well, what are we waiting for then?" she asked. With a sigh, Estel followed her example, along with Aiden. With instructions from Clara, they went to work picking food from the ground. It wasn't as dirty as it sounded actually. While everyone wasn't looking, James slowly crept up to Hibiki, and whispered in her ear. "Looks like we've got some free time. Want to head back to our room?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 04:10 am

Hibiki blushed.
"Already?" She patted her stomach gently. "Yeah. You should get what you can before I become unable to have such fun."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 04:14 am

"Well, if you don't want to I mean. I can always apply for patrol duty," James said, casually walking away in the direction of the house. To be frank though.....it had been a long day, and he needed a break.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 04:17 am

Hibiki caught up with him.
"Hey. We can do it. Just know...soon you'll be without for nine months."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 04:20 am

"Oh really? Why do I find myself doubting that?" he asked, a slight smile coming to his lips. Ella looked back towards the two of them, and while she smiled outwardly, inside....she hurt. She was glad her friend found comfort in the arms of love in this fucked up world. But as for her....she longed for that kind of love, to have someone there for her. And of course to screw her brains out once in a while, but that was beside the point. All Ella wanted was something more than a friend. She wanted....well, someone that would be to her, what Hibiki was to James. She need an Hibiki in her life.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 04:25 am

(Andrew)

=I wanted to go on patrol but, my mind and body were just begging me to take a break. It wasn't that I was tired or anything. It was more out of stress than anything else.=

Yeah...those runners can make a man's life stressful these days. Even if I haven't done as much venturing as James has...I'm still just as strung out as he is. Sarah could easily do it by herself.

=Of course, the thought was no faster in my mind then when I saw Sarah leave the house with her rifle slung over her shoulder, heading out and away from the house, opposite to where I was going. I let a smile cross my features as I made my way toward the house.=

She's a big girl now...not that shy soul I took care of as a kid. She barely needs me. And besides...Mira and I haven't had some alone time in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 04:34 am

Hibiki kissed James.
"Lets go. I bet who gets to be on top that Eve and Sam are already there." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 04:49 am

Speaking of......Sam was currently still entertaining Eve. There really wasn't much more that needed to be added to that.

James walked back with Hibiki towards the house, with an almost sheepish grin on his face. "Really, we're placing bets o--" a commotion by the wall, coupled with a lot of gunfire, cut him off. He turned to look, towards the same wall he had come through earlier. Guards at their posts were firing, while the wall looked like it was shaking from the impact of....something. "What the hell?"

Last edited by Razgriz on 17/12/13, 04:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 04:50 am

(Andrew)

=I gave an amused chuckle as I watched Sarah go out, knowing that Mira was most likely alone. Which was just fine with me. I wanted that alone time with her. And knowing how patrols went...she'd be gone for quite awhile=

Well...it's not like she needs me and all that. Sarah doesn't need me...not right now.

=I opened the door to the house a minute or so later, a smile lining my face.=

(Sarah)

=I gave Andrew's distant form a slightly envious look as I headed out. But at the same time, I felt happy for him. As for the new arrivals I spotted along the way, I tried not to catch their eyes. There was still that old fear in me, despite all the reassurances=

They could be the nicest people around...but will they forgive me of what I've done?

=I sighed, not having an answer for my question. I was soon interrupted by the sound of gunfire and an explosion. I saw Andrew come barreling in my direction, his speed impressive for a man his size=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 04:56 am

Hibiki frowned, hand going to her pistol.
"It doesn't sound good." She looked at James. "I don't want to check it out. I really don't."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 05:02 am

"Go back to the house," James said. "I'll check it out." He took her pistol from her, though he didn't quite move.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 05:08 am

"Should I get the girls ready?" Hibiki asked.

Mira sat up in bed. Not good.
She jumped from bed and went about getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 05:17 am

(Andrew)

=I managed to get to Sarah, my chest heaving slightly=

Well...the things one does in a crisis...

=We looked back at each other, shaking our heads. The same thought must be dawning on us=

Whatever it is...it can't be good...

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 05:21 am

"Maybe....but wait a minute," James said, as the sound of the impacts began to die down. He jogged over to the wall, and the guards seemed to relax as whatever was going on on the other side was over. "What's going on?" James asked. One of the guards turned around to look down at James. "Those runners," he said, shocked. "They just started throwing themselves at the wall, like they were trying to knock it down. We got 'em though." It was good enough news to make James breath a sigh of relief, though he still climbed up onto the wall to see what they had seen. Below, were several bodies, no doubt the runners, all laying on the ground, parts of their heads blown off or the entire head itself just gone. The fact that they had been throwing themselves against the wall, was cause for worry but at the very least they were killed. Sighing in relief, he got down from the wall and headed back to Hibiki. "It's fine," he said.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 05:24 am

Hibiki took her gun back.
"Ready to have fun?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 05:25 am

"That depends," James asked, resisting the urge to grin. "What kind of fun are you thinking of?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 05:30 am

"It involves a bed, you, me, possibly candles, and that lingerie ww got in St. Louis." Hibiki whispered.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 05:34 am

"Heh, you really know the way to a man's heart...." Still....he cast a glance back to the wall. The dead waited for no one, no matter what. They would try again. Maybe he should have gone back out on a patrol of the perimeter...
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 05:37 am

Hibiki took James' hand.
"Come. Lets go." She pulled him through the front door, closing it behind him. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 05:37 am

(Sarah)

=I waved Andrew back, crisis seemingly averted=

Go back. I'm fine without you, Andy.

=I give him a pat on the shoulder=

Trust me. I can handle it.

(Andrew)

=I give her a grateful nod and head back to the house, wanting not have to worry about any more stress at this moment=

Well...so much for her needing me. As for myself and Mira...it's time we had some quality alone time...

=I go back to the house a minute later, opening the door to find Mira in a bit of a rush=

It's alright now. Crisis averted, Mira.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 05:42 am

"Gee, you're certainly in a controlling mood aren't you?" James said. Still, he liked this side of her. "And I love you two......it's been a long day."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 05:45 am

Hibiki pulled him to their room.
"Then drop them honey. Unless you'd rather just watch?"

Mira sighed, then started to undress again. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 05:51 am

Instead, he sat on the bed, scooting back a bit so he sat against the pillows at the end. Between the end of the bed and the pillows, he had unbuttoned and taken off his pants. "What say we make it girls choice?"

--Outside of the Owensboro, Several Miles Out--

The Pariah had recovered from the defeat visited on him by his brother. Sewing together his cheek, it was now already healing, though it was going to leave one hell of a scar. Not that he cared. What mattered, was that he had gathered more Shepherds. There weren't as many as there were during the siege of St. Louis, nor were they well armed. But he wasn't about to let his brother get away with the humiliation he had delivered.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 05:52 am

(Andrew)

=I walk up and sit down on the bed, a puff of air escaping me=

The guys they have for defense here seem competent enough. They can handle it.

=I then smile=

How long has it been since we had this much time to ourselves?

=I leave the question hanging in the air=

Cause it's going to be a long time till those runners come back.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 06:17 am

Hibiki crawled onto the bed weaeing nothing but a smile.
"It's been too long."

Mira flopped onto the bed. "stop talking and start undressing smart one." She teasws.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 06:29 am

(Andrew)

=I grinned, all too happy to obey those words=

Too damn long...

Don't have to tell me twice.

=I take off my top and boots, leaving me only in my pants=

Well...fuck it.

=I pull her to me and give her a long a passionate kiss on the lips, enjoying the feeling of relief that rushed through my senses=

Yeah...it's been too damn long...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 09:07 am

While the Shepherds were too far out to pose an immediate threat.....another one was drawing closer. A band of raiders, then vehicles in all, was on the way to Owensboro, straight for the compound. The raiders had added weapons to their machines; not guns, but long, sharp pieces of metal meant to cut and tear and help them mow through groups of walkers.....or people if the time ever came for it. In terms of manpower, they were fifty strong, and armed with a mix of fire-arms and improvised melee weapons. They had all adapted well to the new world, being without pity or mercy. And when they arrived at the compound......it was not going to end well. For anyone.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime18/12/13, 01:16 am

In the back of a Bandit SUV, Hayley was bound. They had let her get dressed before the group had moved out. She felt disgusting. Sex and medicine, that's all the bandits saw use for her. As they went over a bump, her hand slammed against a crate.
"Bloody idiots." She seethed. If only she had a gun.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime18/12/13, 02:07 am

While everyone was getting......busy in their rooms, Ella and her friends enjoyed no such luxury. The three of them helped out the others, getting the food picked and ready for preservation. It was a decent break from all the running and killing they had been forced to do lately.

The bandit group soon saw the town, the walls around it signaling it as a lockdown town. They stopped, and their leader peered through a set of binoculars, looking at the town. It looked like a decent enough target.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime18/12/13, 02:30 am

Haley was pulled from the SUV and forced to her feet.
"Walk and do your business. Then check on Marky's bandages."
Haley silent started to walk the kinks out before settling into some bushes. She undid her pants and squated down, relieving herself. She felt the man eyeing her, and forced herself to ignore him. Finishing up, she stood. Led to a pickup, she checked bandages.
"All fine." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime19/12/13, 09:15 am

"Alright," the leader said as he walked among his men, inspecting them to see how they were doing. It wasn't out of personal attachment; he needed them strong if they were to succeed in the attack. "They haven't seen us, that town. So we use that to our advantage. When dusk sets in, we attack, hit their gates with our heaviest truck and move in. Find someplace to hole up and make an entrenched position, before we kill them from the inside."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime20/12/13, 12:26 am

Haley was shoved to her knees near the front. Escape was impossible. She only hoped the lockdown town had better luck then the caravan from last week.
She still heard the children's screams.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime21/12/13, 06:25 am

It wasn't long before Ella and her friends were done with the work, the food picked and taken away to be preserved. She and her friends were then free, so they walked together through the town, moving to the residential area. Wonder which house is James' she wondered as they continued.

James himself wasn't exactly......ready, to entertain guests. That's not to say he was still busy doing what it was he was doing before, that ended a minute ago. No he was busy just lying in bed with his wife, after a very long and slightly horrifying day and really, really just wanted to spend some private time resting.

(Also if I really have to spell out just what James was doing, then here it is: he slammed Hibiki into the bed, he dunked his donut, he fed her dog a sausage, he stuffed her like a thanksgiving turkey. He had sex with her so much and so hard that there's a dent in the bed now.)
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime24/12/13, 07:22 am

Hibiki snuggled into James' side.
"Wonder if the kids are having as much fun."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime24/12/13, 07:28 am

James smiled a little, as he kissed Hibiki's shoulder. "I think they're doing just fine," he said.

As a matter of fact, they were doing fine, Sam and Eve. While not quite as done as James and Hibiki, Sam had Eve wrapped in her arms, laying kisses over the girls lips as they both rode down from their shared......high.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime24/12/13, 07:35 am

Eve kissed back when Sam let her, relaxed and happy in Sam's arms. She was pretty happy right now.
No...not just happy...
She was in friggin Heaven.
"I love you Sam."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime24/12/13, 07:46 am

"I love you too," Sam said. She was considering going for seconds, but was too tired.

James shifted a little, staring at the ceiling. "Think we should let Ella and her friends stay with us?" he asked Hibiki.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime24/12/13, 07:48 am

Eve snuggled into Sam's chest. She just laid there comfortably.

Hibiki looked at him. "Do you trust them? And I don't think Eve and Estel get along."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime24/12/13, 07:50 am

"Ella I trust. Estel and Aiden.....I don't know. Doubt Eve and Estel would get along right off the bat."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime24/12/13, 07:51 am

"If you trust them, alright. But uh...best keep them far from Eve and Sam. You know how Eve is."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime24/12/13, 08:05 am

"Yeah," James said. That said, he snuggled up closer to Hibiki, perfectly content with the current situation.

Outside the town, the bandits readied themselves for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime24/12/13, 08:08 am

Hibiki sighed softly. "Ok."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime24/12/13, 08:27 am

(Andrew)

=As for what happened in the time...it seemed like a blur. But, for me, it was a welcome departure from the moping around I was doing earlier. I looked to Mira, who was laying next to me. I gave her a simple smile=

So...have fun?

=My face still felt red, but not from embarrassment or shame=

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime24/12/13, 08:54 am

I decided not to get food, I wasn't hungry when I got home. So I decided to just lay in bed awhile. I haven't ran like that in awhile. Only now did I decide to get up and make a target for the bow I got. I need practice before I even try to bring this into combat. Grabbed a sand bag and hung it up on a tree using some rope. I didn't really have paint to make a target so I'll just have to cope.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime24/12/13, 03:11 pm

Jen rolled over to find Tyler gone. Sitting up, yawning, she trudged outside to find him makin a target for his new bow.
She sat down by the house to watch. This would be good.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime24/12/13, 05:02 pm

I twist and pop my neck before raising the bow, an arrow already nocked. I pull the string back and let go, watching as it... completely misses the tree.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime24/12/13, 06:16 pm

Jen giggled.
"Maybe you should take lessons from the kid." She teased him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/12/13, 03:13 am

"Who? Eve?" I prepare another arrow and aimed at the tree again. "It probably just takes practice, that's all." I let loose but it misses the tree again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation   ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2 Chapter 7: Mutation
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next