Please log in or create an account.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello everybody!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
117derek
The New Guy

PostSubject: Hello everybody!   15/12/13, 01:46 am

Hello, my name is 117derek.  :newguy: . In my opinion, Halo is one of the best fictional universes out there. I've roleplayed a bit on Roblox, and that's it. I know, it's not very much, but I think I'm okay. I do have three halo Characters that have lasted me through many roleplays. I'll go dig them up out of roblox before I start roleplaying. Hopefully this site is as awesome as it looks!
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   15/12/13, 02:15 am

I found my four characters from the other site. I made some of them years ago, when I was very... Unskilled at writing. I'll remake them, post them on here, then start roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   15/12/13, 02:03 pm

Welcome to the site, Derek! Glad to have you!

Hopefully there'll be some more active Halo RPs going once you've got your characters redone. We're in a bit of a lull right now, but once we're through Christmas expect everything to come rocketing back to action!

[19:44:21] @ Xazhi : San has a raging hard on for Elves

[10:30:23] Felix : Fuck yeah Rape

[08:53:05] Magikarp : I'm lonely as fuck, why else do you think I'm here with you bitch nuggets

[14:42:07] Draco : San has no taste
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   15/12/13, 04:24 pm

So would it be acceptable for me to roleplay in first person and present tense? Or is that generally frowned upon...
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   15/12/13, 06:41 pm

That's perfectly acceptable. A lot of our role-plays are done through first person and present tense. So unless the DM (if there is one) of a role-play says otherwise, it is fine.

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.

Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   15/12/13, 07:55 pm

Okay, thanks. It might take longer than I thought before I start roleplaying though, because I just realized how many stories I've been through with these characters. I need to go through all of them and piece together some sort of timeline so I don't screw up their biographies lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News & Announcements :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: