Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Academy RP

Go down 
+7
Dewsaur
TrashClown
zeru
N
Razgriz
K
Xion's Memory
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime05/01/14, 04:37 am

Looking at my feet, my fingers clenched up and I felt myself get angry. "I want to get stronger. As strong as them....or more so. I want to protect my friends." I looked back in the direction of Rei. My mind thought of Lily. "I want to be stronger....for them."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime05/01/14, 04:43 am

The Archangel glanced over his shoulder at Jason,
"Then you will come to my office after your classes finish tomorrow," and without any further explanation, he left.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime05/01/14, 04:46 am

"What?" I said, but I never got an answer.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime05/01/14, 04:59 am

The funny thing about the cold, is that after a while of being exposed to it, your body uses up all of it's energy trying to stay warm. If the temperature of water is near freezing, the body will use all of it's readily available resources within about 4 hours. The breakdown and usage of fat takes too long, and in time you do not die from the cold, but hunger, a hunger you did not know about. After fifteen minutes in the ice cold shower, I turned it off. My body was shivering, I was pale with cold, and my hair stood on end, risen by goosebumps despite being wet.

I picked myself up from the shower floor, shivering and weak. I picked up my towel and dried myself off, my body shaking the entire time. After drying my hair with the towel, I looked in the mirror. My long hair was dark with moisture, and I looked skeletal. My skin was ashen, my lips bluish. I looked like I had drowned in a pond and someone had dragged me out. I took out a comb and began to comb out my hair, and then I would dry it with the towel again, and then comb it out, and repeat. When my hair was sufficiently dry, I dressed myself and left the shower room.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime05/01/14, 05:53 am

=decides to not worry about it and goes and sits back down and starts reading a book=

now where did i leave off
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime05/01/14, 11:58 pm

The Next Day.

I rolled over on my bed, my feet slipping out of the covers and onto the floor. Sitting up, I stretched and yawned, before tiredly rubbing my eyes.
After homeroom... I thought groggily, trying to remember my timetable, Weapon training, I sighed, in the mornings, I didn't want to train, but I shrugged it off, after breakfast I'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 12:01 am

Rei rolled over, her arms going around Lily's waist. The pink-haired cyclops was in her nightgown, her things on the floor.
It was quite obvious she snuck in during the night. Not a real feat, as she could guess patrol patterns by tracking Aura.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 12:08 am

Lucas awoke, having had an uneventful first couple of days back. He stifled a yawn as he got up, sitting on the bed as he mulled over his classwork. He sometimes lamented being a second year student. He was envious of the third years when his classwork got difficult.

Graaahhh...Freaking Demonology professor is such a hard ass sometimes. I swear he has it out for me.

He then mustered a bit of energy, getting out of his night clothes and got dressed within a few minutes, letting out a small yawn as he finished.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 12:27 am

=comes out of the shower room having gotten up earlier and begins heading to her room with her hair still slightly damp=

can't wait to see what today holds
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 12:45 am

I felt Rei's arms touch me and I jumped away from the bed,
"Rei!" I almost shouted, before catching myself, "You're supposed to be in the infirmary!"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 12:47 am

Rei sat up, yawning.
"But the bed wasn't as comfy as yours~" she said.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 12:51 am

I sighed, there was no arguing with Rei,
"Fine, just hurry up. We can't let people know you slept in her; it's against the rules,"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 12:56 am

"Nnnh..." she got up, stretching. Her slender legs were on full display, but she qas dressed modestly of course, despite her wish to be immodestly dressed.
"I know...but I didn't think you should get off so easily. You did almost get me killed."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 01:00 am

-Jason-

I wasn't sure when, but Rei had gotten out of the infirmary. Whether she snuck out or was checked out, I had no idea but all that I knew was that she was no longer in her bed. Oh well.....she must have gone to see Lily. She did love her after all. A fresh set of clothes were waiting on the nightstand next to the bed in the infirmary, and with the privacy of the curtain I got dressed, wincing now and then at the pain from my injuries. Bandages still covered most of my body, but I could still move freely, thankfully. I hadn't stopped thinking about what the Archangel said last night, about meeting him after classes. What was he planning, I wondered.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 01:17 am

The true villain to these student...Monday's. There is nothing worse after a great weekend then the start of a new week to these people. The early wake and impending pressure of the academy teachers. So many similarities to a normal school if it weren't for the abnormality of everyone having a weapon by their side.

As usual Cain was always the early riser, but was never alone. There are always those who enjoy a morning's workout. He started off his morning with a jog around campus among his morning routines and ended with a hot shower to start his day. It was around this time that the students began to awake, rushing their way to either the shower room, breakfast, or to see friends. All the while Cain just sat under a large tree in the courtyard that he grew fond of when he wanted peace.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 01:38 am

=gets here school stuff ready and decides to head outside smiling to herself=

nothing like fresh air in the morning
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 02:39 am

I chose to ignore Rei's last comment, and instead collected my clothes, towel and shampoo and walked out of the door,
"Hurry up, you don't want to miss breakfast,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 02:53 am

-Rin-

Having showered earlier, I made my way to the cafeteria. It wasn't all that hard to find, once you found the directories. Walking in, I stopped for a moment to gawk at how large a place it was, and the smells that hit my nose made my mouth water in anticipation. Grabbing a tray and some food, I found a nice place to sit, albeit vacant of other students. Perhaps I'd work on making friends later, but for now.....breakfast.

-Jason-

My stomach was growling, a sign that I was starving. With the beating I had taken and the healing I had gone through, it left my body hungering for sustenance, and without bothering to check on Rei or Lily, or even to head back to my room, I made for the cafeteria with the intent on gorging myself on anything and everything edible.....short of the students.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 03:07 am

Rei carried her things after her. "Slow down~" she complained. "You're going too fast..."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 03:17 am

Lucas-within the span of 10 minutes-had taken a shower, changed back into his uniform, and went to the cafeteria for breakfast. He felt his stomach rumble like a thing possessed. The classwork from the past couple of days gave him a monstrous appetite, and the smells he picked up as he approached the cafeteria only served to increase his hunger.

Well...can't really think on an empty stomach, can we?

The newly resolved Lucas went to the cafeteria in order not to miss out on breakfast. His stomach would give him fits if he missed it.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 03:35 am

It didn't take me long to shower and get ready, helped by the fact I rushed a little so as not to be late for Homeroom. I waited outside the bathroom for Rei to finish, my soul strapped to my side.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 03:41 am

Rei was soon out, and took hold of Lily's arm.
"To breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 03:45 am

=decides to head to breakfast and get some food=

time to eat i guess
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 04:07 am

I woke up face first on the floor and my lower half still on the bed. Uggghh... great way to start the day. Pathetically I drag myself out of bed and get up. First thing I do... is lay back down and look at the clock. Breakfast... Oh crap breakfast! I jump back out of bed and into the bathroom. I come out a few seconds later, annoyed. I grab the school's uniform and go back in. It didn't fit my tastes but then again who's did it fit? It's a uniform.

A few minutes later I was fully awake and rushing to the cafeteria. I've been here a few days now so I've gotten the idea of where everything was. Though I probably looked like a maniac running through the halls with my soul, an axe that was probably a little bigger then it should be, but it's not like I made it. Anyway it looks like I made it but maybe a little late. That was fine, I go and grab a tray, throw some food on it and find a table. The spot I choose didn't have anyone there, because I didn't know anyone yet. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 08:11 am

-Rin-

As I ate my food in silence, I looked around the cafeteria, observing the other students to....well, I suppose see the competition. There was one boy, a blonde with an axe who sat by himself. Since I sat close to the entrance, I saw someone else walk in, a boy with dark hair who seemed to be moving rather gingerly, his face trying not to twist in pain with each step he took, and he even brought a hand up once or twice to his chest. Was he hurt? Even so......should I care? He was a guy after all, so he probably had it coming to him.

-Jason-

I so deserved this for listening to Rei and Lily, this pain that all could have been avoided if I had just stayed in my room. But there was nothing that could be done about it now, and honestly.....it was kinda worth it in the end. Still, having to walk like I was literally on thin ice was a bit of a drag. Still wincing, I reached the buffet line and grabbed a tray, along with some plates. Eggs, pancakes, bacon, a croissant, and even some sausages were laid out on the plates, along with a knife and fork. Carrying the tray, I made my way to a table, and sat down to eat. Before I could start though, I felt a pair of eyes boring into me, and I gave a quick look around, twisting my head here and there before I spotted a girl staring at me, trying to look inconspicuous. Sadly, she wasn't. But I wasn't up for a confrontation, so I just turned back to my food and ate.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 03:33 pm

"Nick, where were you yesterday?" One of the third years asked, as we were sparring in the fields before class.

"I was out." I said, trying to avoid giving the details of the demon hunt.

"Out...?" He was trying to get me to elaborate. He failed.

"Out." I said, shortly.

"Nick, is something wrong?" I must really be a terrible liar.

"No, I'm just tired." I replied as I yawned. He took that moment to strike, we were sparring after all. I side-stepped his attack and kicked him in the chest.

"Too slow!" I said, half smiling. As I said that, the other boy lunged, his practice sword in hand. I brought down one of my hands blocking with the wooden dagger, his attack ed redirected, and I brought the other blade to his throat. Game, Set, and match.

"Well-p, I'm gonna go grab some breakfast," I said, "Did you want to anything? Or are you going to stay out here and train with someone else?" I always thought it was rude to not offer companionship when getting food.

"I'm going to stay out here and train." He said, his face was red, I probably embarrassed him with that kick. Oh well.

"Suit yourself." I walked to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 07:25 pm

Their bacon ain't that bad haha. I lean back and stretch my arms, letting out quiet roar. It felt good what can I say? I put my beanie back on and stand up, grab my tray, go dump it and head to the door. Homeroom was next, right?
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/01/14, 08:05 pm

With the increase of traffic and noise in the surrounding the conclusion that class would start soon was apparent. Cain opened his eyes and looked at his watch.

"Ten minutes."

He looked up at the morning sun through the tree he rested under then grabbed his stuff while standing up and headed down the brightly lit academy to his homeroom.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/01/14, 04:08 pm

"Yeah," I said to Rei, and set off to breakfast with her attached to my arm, there was no point trying to shake her off, and I didn't have the energy for it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/14, 01:59 am

Rei then dragged Lily to,of course, where the pancakes were. "Let's get a plate!" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/14, 03:15 am

Orion took a bite out of the pancakes on his plate hungrily, gobbling his food rapidly as those around him just sorta watched, more than a little impressed, confused and disgusted. He looked up and pointed at one of the other plates as Kaitlyn pushed the plate forward and let him dig into the bacon and pancakes she'd left behind.
"You... You know that food isn't gonna leave the plate if you slow down right?"
Orion gave Craig a look of annoyance as he continued to eat, before finally stopping, and holding his stomach.
"Oh... Okay that doesn't feel good." He turned for a moment, and let out a burp, blushing and looking around as he covered his mouth. "
"Ahem... Excuse me."

Orion looked around for a moment, swearing he recognized someone. And to his excitement, he did.
"Hey, can you guys give me a moment? I just saw some people I met a while ago."
They each nodded, finally regaining their appetites as he stood and made his way over to those he'd met earlier on the train.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/14, 07:53 am

-Rin-

There was another pair of people that walked into the cafeteria, girls this time. One blonde who looked somewhere between annoyed and miserable, the other a pink haired girl that looked bubbly and ecstatic. It was like looking at Yin and Yang personified really, and I couldn't help but grin a little at how amusing it was. Then a sudden noise caught my attention, and I saw that the dark haired boy from earlier was waving and calling out to the two girls. If they responded in the positive, it meant that he probably wasn't that bad if two polar opposites like them could still find common ground with him.

-Jason-

"Rei, Lily! Good morning! Got some seats available!" I shouted towards them, which happened to turn some heads.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/14, 12:23 pm

I waved at Jason with my good arm, my hand staying at about chest height, and got my breakfast with Rei, before walking over to him,

"How are you?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/14, 10:35 pm

=gets to the cafeteria and decides to get some french toast and sausage links with toast and goes to find a place to sit=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/14, 11:57 pm

-Jason-

"Good. Still sore as hell but good. What about you?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/01/14, 02:27 am

"Tired," I replied sitting down, "But I suppose we got away lightly,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/01/14, 02:35 am

"That's putting it mildly," I said, though my tone was......civil, I suppose. "At least we can still move."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/01/14, 02:43 am

=maneuvers around some busy tables and tries finding an open table=

Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/01/14, 05:51 am

I arrived at the cafeteria, grabbed lots of food, ate standing, got more food, then grabbed another tray, and filled that one with food, and sat down at a random table, ignoring an occupants it had, and began eating.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/01/14, 06:13 am

Rei sat down beside Lily.
"Want some?" She asked, motioning to her maple-syrup drenched chocolate chip pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/01/14, 08:28 am

I tilted my head as I thought about it. It was homeroom next, right? I turn around and sigh. There was still alot of people eating, which made me wonder if I had eaten too fast. I sigh at my obliviousness (and that I didn't have a watch) and look around for a clock. And there wasn't one, one that I could see. So I went to the nearest person, a guy with a baseball hat, greyish hair and a few scars. It was... kinda interesting to look at. "Hey, sorry to bug you, but could I get the time?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/01/14, 08:56 am

Orion didn't quite recognize the dark haired guy that had beckoned Rei and Lily over, though he was able to make the assumption that he was a pretty cool guy. After accidentally bumping into someone, Orion finally made it to the mildly populated table, scratching his head and smiling.

"Hey! Uh... Rei and Lily, right? From the train?" He said, not aware he was interrupting the offer of delicious pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/01/14, 07:50 pm

I thought it was kinda rude of him to just push past me like that, but whatever. I'll just wait until breakfast is over. Follow the other first years. I found a seat at another table and laid my head down. I hated the mornings.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/01/14, 09:12 pm

I looked up at the newcomer, he had been on the train, like he'd said,
"Orion, isn't it?" I asked him,
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/01/14, 10:51 pm

Rei glanced up. "Hi!" she said brightlynbefore digging into her pancakes.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/01/14, 12:27 am

Orion took a seat next to the others and smiled happily. "Yep, Orion. Did I get your names right?"
He looked at the pancakes, licking his lips a little, still hungry. "You guys just get that food?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/01/14, 07:09 pm

-Jason-

Amazing, I really was invisible. The guy just noted Rei and Lily like I wasn't even there. Then again, he was probably more interested in getting into their pants than actually seeing another guy was there, so maybe he was in denial about their being competition. I don't know, act like he was the only guy on the planet maybe, but he was in for a rude awakening as far as Rei was concerned. Lily......honestly I was still on the rocks about her. She might have been playing for Rei's team but then I saw how she acted whenever Rei did her usual shenanigans and I couldn't help but think she was harboring regrets and having second thoughts.

Either way, it didn't matter and clearly I wasn't needed. Besides, I was full anyway, my plate already cleaned up, and I really, really wanted to lie down in my room. So, standing up I said "See ya later," and just left. Okay I put the tray away, but then......then I left.

-Rin-

The injured boy left, almost as soon as the new gray haired boy arrived. It almost reminded me of nature videos where smaller animals left when an alpha male arrived, which did not bode well probably for the two girls at the table. Probably. I wondered who I should try talking to, the girls or the boy--the girls because......well hey if the new boy turned out to be an ass who needed his rump handed to him on a silver platter, then I was the gal for the job. But something told me that the blonde girl, the one who looked so serious, could handle herself. So maybe the other boy, the one was quite literally limping away. He didn't strike me as being anything like Gray-Hair, and if the girls knew him and went to him first, that meant he wasn't a dick. So after I had only finished half of my food, I disposed of the plates and tray and followed him.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/01/14, 07:32 pm

Lucas went to get his breakfast, toast with a bit of scrambled eggs on the side. It was something of a ritual for him. The way he fought and thought, he needed as much protein as he could get his hands on.

After this...it's homeroom. But first thing's first...my stomach takes priority.

By mere chance, his seat was near the trio of students. He turned his head, curious as to what they were talking about.

That other boy, his movements felt...off. Those other two seem to know why. I may ask the bubbly one about what happened first. Of course...let's just hope they don't sense my curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/01/14, 11:16 pm

Rei frowned as Jason started to leave.
"Be back...maybe..." She hurried after Jason.
"Hey...what's wrong?" She asked, grabbing his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/01/14, 11:24 pm

-Jason-

I stopped close to the entrance to the cafeteria as Rei grabbed my arm. I just turned to her, shrugging. "Nothing, just seems like I wasn't needed for the conversation was all. Besides, two people is my limit......I'm not good with three."

-Rin-

Before I could get close enough to talk to the boy, the pink haired girl from earlier had gotten up and followed him, stopping him by the door and talking. He shrugged, said something I couldn't hear over the din. Honestly though, it was now or never, so I walked up to them both. "Hey are you okay?" I asked. He blinked, surprised at the girl who was being very direct. "Your walk, are you okay? You walk like you're injured."

-Jason-

Well this was an odd twist, being asked such a question by a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Academy RP
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next