Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Academy RP

Go down 
+7
Dewsaur
TrashClown
zeru
N
Razgriz
K
Xion's Memory
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/02/14, 11:24 pm

"Did I ever give you my name?" I asked her, honestly unsure if I did. Most of our conversation after the demon attack was hazy, so I couldn't remember. "And hey you were just now talking about slaughtering students."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/02/14, 11:27 pm

"I said 'butcher'," she answered "And you're acting like your soul's going to save you if I decided I wanted you dead, but as it stands, I don't think I'll kill you. What were you doing out here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/02/14, 11:29 pm

Not willing to discuss it with her, I kept my soul raised and said "How do you know it won't? I fought a demon and lost.....but not you." Granted if she could kill the demon with no effort then I really would be dead. But I wasn't about to let the shark see me as helpless prey.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/02/14, 11:46 pm

Sariel gave an almost-giggle,
"So you're saying you want to fight me? Are you suicidal?" She asked, the amusement obvious to hear.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/02/14, 11:52 pm

"Maybe I just live for the adrenaline rush," I responded, an almost bored tone in my voice. "Besides, it'd be a lose/lose scenario for you; I could win, you die. Or you win and I die, but the noise draws people in."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 12:08 am

"You're assuming you can keep me busy long enough for someone to get here," She said pleasantly, the obvious pleasantness seemingly more threatening than when she was obviously hostile.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 12:12 am

Showing her my teeth in a grin, I lowered the sword a bit and said "No harm in being honest, but I've gotten scarier from a mob boss in my hometown so you'll have to do better than that."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 12:14 am

"That's because he needs to be scary. Do you really think he could get you while you're here? You're quite naive, Jason. So, what did he ask you to do for him?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 12:16 am

Keeping my face neutral, I said "Who say's I did anything for him?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 12:17 am

"The fact that he spoke to you, the fact that he let you walk away unharmed, and the fact that you're breaking the rules and risking expulsion,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 12:20 am

"Well I already broke the rules and risked expulsion, more importantly my life, during the demon hunt so what's a little stroll around campus going to do that didn't? And as for the gang boss......that was just him wanting to meet the guy that killed one of his men." My neutral face broke slightly, the memory of the man's blood on my hands. It didn't cripple me but it was one of those thoughts that couldn't be helped.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 12:22 am

Sariel smiled,
"What? Afraid of a little bloodshed? If killing someone is too much for you, then maybe you do belong in the presence of cowards,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 12:24 am

"At first, yeah," I said, my voice sincere and carrying a certain level of emotion. "Wasn't much of a coward when I fought that demon though. Or when I held drew a sword on you just now. And at least I'm showing my face, unlike some people."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 12:28 am

"I wouldn't say you fought that demon, probably more... didn't die straight away. Holding a sword to me was just stupidity, and I just don't want my life to be any harder, do you really have that much of a crush on me that you're just dying to see my face?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 12:30 am

It actually made me chuckle, and I said "Whoa who said anything about a crush? The chin's kinda cute but I just don't think you're my type Sariel." I wondered how long it was going to be before someone else entered the conversation. Then again, we were in an isolated part of the school, not that much traffic.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 12:47 am

She shrugged, and turned away, apparently done with the conversation,
"You might want to hurry back to the dorms now, I think that your teachers will be headed that way soon,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 12:50 am

I should have stopped her, but the timing was just too coincidental. So this time.......I really did something crazy. At the risk of having my hand taken off at worst, or at best twisted and broken, I stepped forward and gently placed my hand on her shoulder. "Wait, we're not done. Why are you really here?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 12:56 am

Without pausing, Sariel turned, twisting Jason's arm and holding it behind his back, pinning him in an arm-bar,
"Firstly, don't ever touch me," She said, obviously angry, "Secondly, I already told you, I was testing the security," Releasing Jason, and pushing him away from herself, "Next time you grab me, I'll cut off your hand,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 12:58 am

Well I saw that coming a mile away, but hey worth a shot. My wrist twinged like hell but compared to the pain from the demon this was almost like a splinter. "Well not like we actively see each other Sar," I said, making the first three letters of her name sound more like 'hair.' "But I'll remember that next time."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 02:13 am

Rei frowned, again resting her head on Lily's shoulder. There was an aura...a new one. She hadn't felt it before.
She didn't shake it off, but tugged Lily's sleeve.
"Two things...someone's near us and...mind...if I put my head in your lap? I...Im not trying anything funny...I promise..."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 02:17 am

Kalyn came walking into the common room in her pyjamas, yawning. She stopped as soon as she saw the other people there. It looked like an intimate moment and she hardly wanted to feel awkward about stepping in. But she was quite hungry.

Choices, choices
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 02:44 am

As she waited for Lily to respond, she lifted her eyepatch and looked around. There.
pajamas?
she frowned slightly, then put the patch down. Interesting...
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 03:01 am

Kayln decided hunger outweighed awkwardness and entered the room. Ignoring everyone, she went to the cupboard and opened it. There was a lot inside, so she picked out something she could make quickly.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 03:03 am

Rei followed her with her good eye.
"She has a pretty aura..."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 03:12 am

Kayln heard the comment. She had no idea what the girl was talking about. She kept her eyes down on what she was doing and her back to everyone in the room. The faster she left, the better.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 03:16 am

Finally tired of waiting Rei laid her head on Lily's lap gently, looking at Kalyn.
"Purple suits her..."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 03:25 am

Kalyn chanced a quickly look down. It was as she though. There wasn't an ounce of purple on her. Maybe the other girl just didn't see things correctly. She put the food into the microwave and turned the timer.

Two minutes, then you can leave. It's just two minutes
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 03:27 am

Rei giggled softly.
"Hey. Whacha making?" She asked the nameless girl.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 03:36 am

Kalyn span round quickly, still feeling awkward.

"Erm. Nothing, just some food. Daddy taught me how to cook basics."

Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 03:36 am

It has as amusing hearing student come up with faulty ideas on where the demon was and how to take one down. Some were near suicidal, some were faulty, very few had well thought ideas that allowed so good teamword and quick precision. I ventured out of the dorm only to find that the academy's security had been raised. Multiple patrols scoured the academy keeping a watchfull eye out for the demon and any student stupid enough to try and break the perimeter. I needed to find out more, so swiftly I headed for one of the outer walls. If a demon had entered there would be some cues as to where he entered.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 03:40 am

"Ok. Uh, and hi. I'm Rei. The girl who's kinda become mympillow is Lily. She is my best friend." Rei smiled, her eyepatch pretty damn visible now.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 03:42 am

=looks over to see who rei was talking to=

huh don't remember seeing her before
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 06:46 am

In shadows I walked, in darkness I hid. Voices I heard talked, secrets shared, a young man taking a bid. Fallen Angels and Mob bosses, and Archangels intertwined in twisted plot.

I really need to stop thinking in poetry. I eavesdropped on the conversation between that Jason kid, who's all bipolar and shit, and Sariel (nice name for a Fallen Angel, meaning "command of god", one of the Archangels mentioned in the Book of Enoch, though it's a masculine name.), the Fallen bitch who is all haughty and full of hubris. Quite the opposite of her namesake.

Wait. Sariel is the name of an Archangel. Was she then... an Archangel? Who does this azezel think she is. Leading a demon here. She must have powerful magic. Really powerful magic. What is her secret...

Azezel is aramaic for "Scapegoat, Fallen angel, Demon" "Azezel is also seen as a corruptor of humans, making them wage war and shed blood.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 10:53 am

I looked at the girl in pajamas,
"Didn't you go to your lessons today?" I asked her.

Sariel smirked,
"If you survive long enough, I'm positive we'll meet again. Remember, be a good little pawn and tell Gabriel all about this," With that, she turned and walked away from Jason. As she did, she smiled at the hidden third year, obviously seeing him, but continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 05:34 pm

"I rarely go. Daddy used to home school me. I don't like being in lessons with other people."

Kalyn avoided looking at them too much.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 06:17 pm

"Bitch." I said with quiet venom.

Last edited by Nick on 13/02/14, 09:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/02/14, 06:55 pm

Rei smiled softly. "It's not so bad..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/02/14, 04:34 am

After she was gone, I quickly devolved to shaking, hard enough that I leaned against the wall for support. What the hell was I thinking, confronting her like that? Drawing a sword and grabbing her? Must have a death wish or something for actions so stupid. It took me a minute to calm down but even then I still had tremors as I walked in the opposite direction and made to return to my room.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:20 am

Miku almost walked straight into Jason as she walked by the boy's dorms, she paused when she saw him, as if thinking hard about something, before she spoke,
"What was the alarm for earlier?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:23 am

Kalyn waited in silence. The microwave beeped and she jumped. Turning round, she got her food out and quickly made to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:25 am

=decides to speak to the new girl=

she has a point it's actually pretty nice being around others
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:29 am

Kalyn froze.

"To you, maybe."

She went to leave the room again.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:46 am

I stopped and turned at the sound of the voice, and blinked when I saw the blonde girl. She was older than me, as well as new. I looked away, slightly so I wasn't staring at her directly and said "Uh....what?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:48 am

"What was the alarm for earlier?" She repeated, in the exact same tone, "I was by the lake, so I didn't bother coming,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:50 am

"Oh....uh," I stammered slightly, caught off guard by this new person. What? Just because I can be brazen in stressful situation that may or may not lead to my death, does not mean I'm the same in situations that involve things like normal conversations. "There....there was a demon sighted by the school. It killed an angel."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:52 am

"Oh," She answered nonchalantly, "So where is everyone?" She said, not apparently bothered by the fact that a demon could be nearby.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:54 am

Well, she certainly didn't give a crap there was a demon roaming around. Either she didn't know how bad they were or she had balls--or ovaries--that dragged the ground where she walked. "Well um....they were sent to their rooms. And told to stay there. Like I'm supposed to."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:55 am

"So why aren't you there?" She asked, fiddling with the sleeve of her uniform absent-mindedly, "I'd have thought first years would be the ones most likely to be afraid,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:57 am

"Well uh......this is embarrassing but I'm kinda.....claustrophobic, and I needed some air in my lungs," I told her, not wanting to reveal that I did something with the Archangel's computer.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 01:59 am

Miku stared at Jason's face for a few seconds after he had stopped talking,
"So you came out here, where you could be brutally killed at any moment rather than stay in the dorms?" She paused for a moment, and added, "Which aren't even that cramped,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Academy RP
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next