Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Academy RP

Go down 
+7
Dewsaur
TrashClown
zeru
N
Razgriz
K
Xion's Memory
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:00 am

"I trust the angels to keep me safe," I said plainly, and that was rather true. I mean hell if the demon could make it into the school and past the angels then hey I'd stand first in line to get killed. He probably earned it.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:01 am

"But you'd be safer in your dorm," She answered Jason, "If you don't want to tell me, just say so. It's not like I'm going to report you for it,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:07 am

"Well that seems generous. Why?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:08 am

"I'm not there either," she answered, as if it was the most glaringly obvious answer ever, "I'm Miku Ohno, I'm a third year,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:12 am

Smiling slightly, I held out my hand and said "Jason. Jason Thorne, first year."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:17 am

Miku didn't accept the handshake, instead focusing her attention on a butterfly that had flown near her and landed on her hand,
"Are you going back to your dorm, or are you off to another secret meeting?" She asked, no hint in her tone of whether she was joking or not.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:18 am

"Uh....back to my dorm," I said, a little put off at how rude she was ignoring the hand and focusing on the butterfly. Was she stoned? Should I care?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:19 am

After Sariel had wandered somewhere out of sight. I moved from my hiding place. And went in the same direction she went. Aiming to follow her.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:24 am

"Why?" Miku asked, still admiring the small black and red butterfly, "I think it's a Red Admiral," She added, as though it was relevant to the question she had asked.

Sariel kept walking, towards the lake that sat next to the academy, if she was aware of the student behind her, she didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:26 am

"Because there's a demon on the loose and we're supposed to be in our dorms?" I said. "Do you need help getting back to yours?" I asked her, a little concerned. If she was too......out of her mind to not register the danger of a demon's presence then how would she respond if she came face to face with one? Probably try and paint the damned things claws and brush its hair.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:30 am

"I thought you trusted the angels to keep you safe?" she pointed out as she watched the butterfly flutter away, "I think I'm gonna go to the cafeteria, I've always wondered what it looks like empty,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:31 am

"But do you wanna risk the staff getting upset?" I asked her. Hell I was all for heading back to my room and sitting down to a nice book, but her demeanor had me worried.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:33 am

"They won't mind," answered Miku, "They might be happy I was in the school when I usually should be. Do you want to come?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:34 am

I followed the Fallen. But what would I do when I caught up to her?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:36 am

"Uh, I probably shouldn't. I should just head back to my room, but are you sure you'll be fine?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:38 am

Miku shrugged again,
"Unless the demon finds me," She said, with the same demeanor she had shown previously.

Sariel stopped on the grass, both the lake and the school in view, and turned to face her shadow,
"So, you've followed me. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:39 am

Sighing, and really not wanting to take a chance that she would get caught alone......I took a step towards her and said "Alright.....lead the way."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:39 am

"I don't know. I followed you for a reason. I no longer think the reason is relevant. I don't know." I said looking at her, my expression grim.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:41 am

"Okay," Miku answered, heading towards the school building at a surprisingly fast pace for her attitude.

Sariel tilted her head at the student,
"Or maybe you're suicidal?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:44 am

"I've died before. I'm not afraid of death, nor am I suicidal. You are one of the Fallen. I am sworn to defend the peoples of this land. From demons. From the Fallen." My tone matter-of-fact.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:46 am

Man today I was just out of character, especially now as I followed the girl to the cafeteria. If the demon attacked us on the way there I was going to kill myself, I swear.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:49 am

Sariel smiled, her grin showing under the folds of her hood,
"Where, exactly, did you hear that you have to defend people from 'the fallen'?" She asked, not quite mockingly, "I remember that you only had to defend against demons, and even that is frowned upon sometimes,"

Miku opened the door to the school, and walked through the corridors as if she had never set foot there before, looking around at everything.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:50 am

I have ventured some time around the outskirts of the Academy hoping to find some clues but nothing appeared. It wasn't long until I found myself on one of the outer edges of a lake I had no clue existed. A clear sign I needed to explore more. I sat down by the edge of the clear water and looked in. The random ripples in the water gave away the existence of life in these waters. I wonder if fishing was shunned upon. As I sat there I heard voices in the distance. I turned my attention to the right of me near one of the edges of the lake. Not far from the edge stood two figures, I knew neither of them.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:50 am

"Some people have forgotten the past. Those who forget, are doomed to repeat it." My face remaining neutral.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:54 am

"Seems.....vacant. Then again there was a demon warning, so not like there's going to be a crowd," I said.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:55 am

"Wise words," Sariel answered, "So tell me, have you been taught why Azazel was stripped of his rank, and all of his followers banished?"

Miku kept walking and looking around, almost like a small child would,
"There's an echo," She said, "Echo!" She shouted afterwards, her voices repeating itself down the empty hallway.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:57 am

"Yes. But I bet there's another side to that story. As history is written by the victors, after all."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 02:59 am

"Nice to know you wanna give ourselves away," I said sourly.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:04 am

"If the demon was nearby, it would've already decided it was going to kill us, not because I'm enjoying myself," She said, obviously not bothered by Jason's mood, "You should try it and stop being so sour,"

Sariel's smile widened,
"So you were listening to me? Good," She said, "The truth of the story is that the war would've been continued for years if Azazel hadn't killed Leviathan, and because the other Archangels couldn't take the fact that they'd been wrong, they chose to make Azazel wrong,"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:08 am

"I'll believe it if or when the Archangel himself and Azazel himself tell me this. And what of Leviathon, how are you so sure the great demon is dead? And how do I know you're telling me the truth. It could've been that Azazel and the Archangels had prior feelings to this event. That the slaying of Leviathon was just the final push, and that things escalated to where Azazel was shunned, admonished for his deed. There's more to this then what you've shared."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 07:50 am

-Jason-

Easier said than done, I thought to myself as I walked beside Miku. Even though my track record with demons wasn't great, I still had my hand close to my soul, ready to draw if needed. But I doubted it'd do me much good.

-Rin-

I couldn't relax. The knowledge there was a demon out and about near the school, had me tense and wondering if sitting on my hands was a good idea. Sure, I was a first year but that hardly made me weak. Well......pathetically weak anyway. Look I was old enough to know my limits, but still young enough to not care, and I was perfectly aware that I could do some damage. The question was though, if I was up for going out, defying the instructions of the staff, and facing a demon, something that was like the bogeyman really.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 03:10 pm

"There's more to it than what the angel's have shared, too," Answered Sariel, "But I'd rather you found out on your own, so unless you have any questions, I really should be going soon,"

"You worry too much," Miku observed, while still examining the school, "You should stop,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime16/02/14, 07:33 pm

-Jason-

"And you don't worry enough," I said. "You should start."

-Rin-

Dammit.....prey waits. So I decided to not act like prey, and leave my room, soul in hand as I decided to instead of looking for the demon, just stay mobile instead of stationary in a small room with one exit and entrance.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 08:39 pm

Miku didn't reply straight away, instead, she walked into one of the classrooms and walked in between each of the desks, running her hand along each one,
"Worrying doesn't do any good," She answered, after passing about half of the desks in the first row, "So there's no point in worrying,"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 09:06 pm

"And where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 09:28 pm

-Jason-

"Can keep you aware enough to avoid danger," I countered. "Why are we in a classroom, weren't you headed for the cafeteria?"

-Rin-

Wandering the halls was creepy, since they were devoid of people. The staff must have been patrolling the grounds, because I certainly didn't see them anywhere.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 09:46 pm

"And why should I tell you?" Sariel replied.

Miku shrugged again, turning back to the door and walking towards it,
"I wanted to see what it looked like empty," She said flatly.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 09:47 pm

=shifts focus back to the others=

how are you doing lily?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 09:52 pm

-Jason-

"Okay then...." I said as I followed her out the door. Just then I noticed, at the end of the hall and looking quite lost, was Rin. What was she doing out and about? "Rin?" I called, and the turned to look in my direction.

-Rin-

"Jason? What are you doing out here, shouldn't you be in your room?" Said the pot to the kettle, I thought to myself, but still.

-Jason-

"I got sorta sidetracked. First there was the bathroom and then there was.....well, she seemed a bit lost," I said, gesturing at Miku.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 10:05 pm

"Why would you not tell me?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 10:10 pm

Lily looked at Ashiri as she spoke to her,
"I'm fine," She answered.

"Why would I tell you?" Sariel replied, shifting her weight to her other foot, "You'd be more likely to believe it if you found out on your own,"

Miku looked over her shoulder at Jason, having walked further down the hallway,
"I wasn't lost," She said, "I've been here for two years,"

Last edited by Yoshino on 18/02/14, 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 10:19 pm

good to hear
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 10:25 pm

-Jason-

"Well you certainly seemed.......bah, nevermind," I said close to fed up at this point. Rin chuckled, and I glared at her.

-Rin-

"What? It's kinda funny."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 10:50 pm

"I seemed what?" Asked Miku, turning around this time, genuine confusion and curiosity on her face.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 10:51 pm

-Jason-

"Forget it, it wasn't important and I was just going to make an ass out of myself," I said honestly. Again though, Rin chuckled.

-Rin-

"Least you know you are an ass."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/02/14, 12:06 am

"What reason have you not to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/02/14, 12:37 am

Miku was examining a notice board in the hall as Jason and Rin spoke, apparently disinterested,
"Are you two together?" She asked, her airy voice and demeanor completely devoid of anything except what might have been slight curiosity.

"I don't want to," Sariel answered with a polite smile, "And with that, I have to leave," She said, turning on her heel and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/02/14, 02:51 am

-Jason-

Without even a blush appearing on my face, I turned and said "No, we're just......well, Rin would you say we're friends?"

-Rin-

"I wouldn't go that far. We're acquaintances really," I told him, a small grin playing on my lips, and I leaned against the wall. "So Miku, I take it by what you said earlier you're at least a third year?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/02/14, 02:52 am

think once demon dealt with they gonna resume classes or just end lessons for the day?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/02/14, 03:12 am

"I could still follow you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Academy RP
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next