Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Academy RP

Go down 
+7
Dewsaur
TrashClown
zeru
N
Razgriz
K
Xion's Memory
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime25/03/14, 04:38 pm

"Would the same not go for Miku then?" I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime29/03/14, 08:51 pm

=gets bored sitting around so heads to her room=

was hoping today would be fun
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime05/04/14, 07:14 pm

"Those are Nick things, not Miku things," She said absent mindedly looking around as if she'd just walked in, "Miku things involve less stuff,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime07/04/14, 01:51 am

--Two Weeks Later--

-Jason-

So two weeks had passed since that shit with the demon sighting, and Sariel nearly twisting my arm off. Things had been quiet since then, but the tension around school was a palpable thing. Mainly for those that had fought Demons and lived to tell about, like yours truly. That said.....I was getting better. It was two weeks yeah, so it's not like I was a quantum leap from where I was before. But as I stood out there in the training field with the Archangel himself, I couldn't help but marvel at how far I had come. Used to be that burning a patch of grass that size, would have left me passed out and freezing. And yet here I was, feeling only mildly chilled like a cool breeze brushed by me, my sword out with flames dancing along the blades edge and feeling stronger than I was before.

-Rin-

In the two weeks since that weird stuff with the lockdown, life at the academy had become pretty normal. Pleasant even. Jason and I were good friends, hanging out when we could and studying. He was a decent enough guy, and what I liked was that so far he wasn't looking to bang me. He just enjoyed the company. No, I already dealt with that brand of assholes, with a group of bullies Jason had warned me about. They tried something funny, and I ended up juggling them with my staff. It was really comical, since I made sure not to hurt them but just make them.....dizzy, I guess. So when I was done, they got up and tried to walk away. Jason and I counted it at seven or so times, that they fell down and got back up again.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime07/04/14, 04:20 am

Two weeks later, Rei was sleeping. She had felt a bit...pushed away by Lily, and was plainly suffering. As Lily was her only other friend besides Jason, and since Jason was spending more time with another person, Rei's loneliness caught up, and it was taking it's toll. So, up late, she slipped into the showers and quietly got ready. Already halfway through first period, she gave up and headed to a tree near the dorm, and climbed into the foliage.

Hidden away, she just sat there quietly, missing first period, and would probably miss second period, for the fourth time this week.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime07/04/14, 10:06 pm

Miku sat on the sofa in the third year girl's dorm, watching TV in the space that they all shared. The news was on, and apparently two angels had been found dead in New Peragus, the only suspect being a woman in black. She briefly considered going to her class, but decided against it. She'd heard a rumour about a woman in black on campus during the demon attack, and the news of a woman in black killing some angels was more interesting to her than sitting in a class and listening to a teacher drone on and on and on about something she probably didn't care about. She wondered if she could break into the camera room and look at footage from that day. They probably wouldn't give her permission to go there if she asked.

Lily sat in her mathematics class, frowning as she tried to work out a particularly hard sum. Eventually, she managed to get an answer, and as it was the last question, sat and glanced around the room. Rei and Jason were both absent. Jason, she assumed, was with the Archangel again, and she had no idea where Rei was. Lily's sudden illness had only gotten worse in the two weeks since the demon sighting, and while it wasn't serious, she had found it hard to concentrate on her classes and had needed to spend more time working to catch up, and that meant she'd spent less time with Rei. At the desk in front of her was the new girl, Okawa, her name was. She'd seen her with Jason, but hadn't spoken to her much other than the typical "Hello" whenever she saw her out of class.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime07/04/14, 10:53 pm

-Rin-

Even though Lily was behind me, I could still tell she wasn't well. The past two weeks, she had looked peaky the whole damn time. We weren't friends, just classmates; at most, acquaintances who shared the same friend. A part of me felt like turning around, asking how she was feeling. It seemed like the proper thing to do, but the teacher was kinda strict about the whole 'pay attention' rule.

-Jason-

Standing straight and pointing my sword down at the ground, I turned to look at the Archangel and asked "Explain this method of yours again? How it's supposed to help I mean."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime08/04/14, 05:50 pm

... and everything was normal. perfectly normal. Sure, security around campus was tightened, and curfews were now enforced, but hey, everyone acted just fine. Here I was, sitting in Demon History, waiting for the chance to ask the old man about a certain history that wasn't taught in the normal curriculum. I was only on top of my marks, a good student, might be one of the best in the 3rd year, might not be, I didn't care. I really wanted to know what Sariel was talking about.

...And where was Miku?
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/04/14, 01:23 am

Miku decided that she was going to go check out the camera footage, despite not knowing where the camera room was. She'd never seen it when she wandered around the grounds, but it was probably inside the school. She strapped her soul to her leg and walked outside, walking towards the school. She walked in and headed down the corridor, passing by the window of the third year classrooms, making sure to check all of the doors as she passed them.

Lily yawned, she was still incredibly tired, despite going to bed early last night. She had thought Rei had gone to bed earlier than she had, which made it odd that she wasn't here, she hadn't been in class in a few days, which meant she could be ill. Lily decided that at the end of the day, she'd go to Rei's room and see if she was okay.

"You need to build up endurance in order to use your soul effectively. An Angel must be able to use their soul to its full potential. That's why in the third year there's such a focus on weapon training. Knowing your soul is possibly the most important part of being an Angel," Answered Gabriel, "Try it again, this time bigger,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/04/14, 04:47 am

-Jason-

Sighing, I reached once more for the power in the sword, and instead of letting it fly I allowed it to build up to huge levels, before swinging the sword and releasing a stream of fire that was bound up in.....well, my will I guess. Instead of a massive unrestrained wave, what came out was a concentrated jet of flame that, by the time it ended, left the ground vitrified, shiny like glass. And that was when a fresh wave of cold hit me, and I felt like I was stepping out into the snow in my shorts.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/04/14, 04:56 am

The Archangel put his hand on Jason's shoulder, smiling.
"When you started, that could've killed you," He said, "It's obvious what a massive improvement you've made. For now, I think it would be best if you learned through sparring. I'd like you to get some rest, then come to my office later. I want you to bring Lily Itou, Rei Sizuke and Rin Okawa. I believe they are your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/04/14, 04:58 am

-Jason-

"Y-y-yes sir," I said through chattering teeth, though the feeling went away soon enough. I was getting better at recovering from the cold, but if I did too much then.....well, even with the resistance I built up, it wouldn't be enough to do much good.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/04/14, 05:12 am

Rei slipped down from the tree. She started heading off to her dorm, wanting to be in the safe confines of her room. She slipped into the doormnand was mere doors from ber own room when the bullies from the first few days decided to strike. Within moments she was surrounded, arms held.
"And the pink haired idiot again falls into our hands. No little friend or slippery floor this time. C'mon girls. Let's see what we can do when she's alone."

Rei opened her mouth to scream, but a hankerchief was stuffed into her mouth. Bound and restrained, she was stuck.
She shouldnt have cut class today.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/04/14, 05:48 am

-Jason-

Walking away from the field, I rubbed my arms in an effort to shake off the cold, which was moderately successful. It helped to walk around in the sun, so I did that for a bit before heading off to the cafeteria. The only thing that hadn't changed with my training, was the appetite using my abilities created. Already I was planning on piling a plate with all kinds of food.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/04/14, 06:57 am

... Oh hey look, Miku. She walked by the window, looked in, and kept going. I don't really know what to think of her. She's like the female version of me. Except that she's not, because I'm pretty odd, especially for someone from Magnus. I wonder what she's up to...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime14/04/14, 01:36 am

-Rin-

Class ended, lunch time starting up. I felt a little bit hungry, but hung back by the door as I waited for Lily to walk over. When she got close, I spoke and said "Hey Lily, you feeling alright today?" Truly, I was concerned for her.

-Jason-

The cafeteria had some life to it, lunch just now starting for the school. So it wasn't as packed as it was about to be in ten minutes, and I wanted to take advantage of that fact. Grabbing a tray, I immediately started piling food onto the tray before heading for a table.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime20/04/14, 01:01 pm

Miku glanced around, checking that no one was actually in the hallway as she reached for her kusarigama, taking the kama half and placing the blade on the lock. She made sure her aim was perfectly lined up; it was going to make noise and she needed to open the door in as little time as possible, and brought back her arm. With some effort, she hit the lock on the door, hoping to break it.

Lily looked up at Rin and stopped to answer her question without seeming rude,
"I'm fine, I've just been tired,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/04/14, 06:48 pm

-Rin-

"Yeah, you certainly look like crap. Maybe you should skip class, take a nap or two?"

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/04/14, 06:02 pm

Dragged into a dorm room, the girls tied her to a bedpost, almost like she was a prisoner about to get whipped. Then the kicking began.
Shoes connected with her sides, her back. It was quick and painful, and the girls gave her a break as they all got something to drink. One poured water on her head, and another yanked her hair back.
"Next time, think twice before you do your little party trick."

A few more kicks, they took turns slapping her before they picked her up. Carrying her outside, they dumped Rei in some bushes by the door and left here there as they wandered off.
Rei was disoriented and groaned softly, half concious.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/14, 04:12 pm

Lily shook her head,
"I've already fallen behind in almost all of my subjects; I can't just have more time away," She said, walking towards the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/14, 05:14 pm

-Rin-

Deciding to walk with her, I kept up pace and said "Yeah, but is it all going to be worth it if you collapse, or get really sick? Grades are important and everything.....but so is you're own well-being."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime06/05/14, 04:59 pm

The lock on the door broke and Miku pushed it open, walking into the room. There were drawers labelled with months, and inside them disks labelled with dates. She found the one from the day of the demon attack, and slipped it into her pocket. She closed the door as best she could, though it was difficult to make it stay shut due to the broken lock.

Lily yawned as Rin finished speaking, politely covering her mouth as she did.
"It's no problem, it's not like I'm seriously ill. It's a cold at the worst,"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime06/05/14, 06:07 pm

Rei had regained some sense, and managed to half crawl from the bushes. She still was half conscious though, and collapsed.
That hurt her ribs...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime07/05/14, 09:08 am

-Rin-

"Hmm.....alright then, if you're sure. Listen, want to grab a bite? Maybe some fresh food and fluids will do you some good."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime15/05/14, 01:24 am

Lily nodded in response to Rin, "I was going to get something anyway,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime15/05/14, 01:29 am

-Rin-

Smiling, I said "Cool, come on." So I started walking with Lily to the cafeteria, and on the way I said "Hey, want to drop our books off? We should have some free time after lunch to just walk around."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime15/05/14, 01:30 am

=had beaten most of the other students to the cafeteria and decided to sit at one of the secluded tables in a corner area=

gotta love peace anf quiet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Academy RP
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9