Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2 Chapter 9: Can We Keep It?

Go down 
+5
Felix
Apothecary
Janitor
Xion's Memory
Razgriz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

ZRP-2 Chapter 9: Can We Keep It? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 9: Can We Keep It?   ZRP-2 Chapter 9: Can We Keep It? - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/11/14, 08:16 pm

~Matt~

[Journal Entry]
'Day 1:

I've found a notebook and some pencils, and since I don't have much else to do, I've decided to start a journal. Also the fact that I have nobody else with me to tell my story now. I'll have to do it myself.

To clear things up, this is not Day 1 of the apocalypse. This is Day 1 after my best friend, Xavier, took everything I had and left me for dead. I'll be trying to update this every day for as long as I can, but I honestly don't know how long I can survive on my own. Something inside tells me that he was keeping me alive, and he was tired of doing it. I can't blame him.

I found some peaches today though. A good-sized can of them. I found them under a dead body at the supermarket. I guess I was the first one to check under the bodies. I guess you'll do anything when you're this hungry. I took them up into this house down the street, where I am now, and ate them all. The house is nice. I might stay here for a while. Like I said, I won't be able to survive on my own in the open.

Hoping I can make it to tomorrow.
-Matt'
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 9: Can We Keep It?   ZRP-2 Chapter 9: Can We Keep It? - Page 7 Icon_minitime18/12/14, 12:53 am

Abel moved through the corridors with his sword drawn, leading the small team that went for the armory.  There was a blood trail that seemed to be going the same direction the group was walking, looking as though whoever left the trail was bleeding profusely.  They were able to follow the armory signs all the way to their destination without any problems, though on the closed door's latch there was alot of blood and even more that pooled at the bottom of the door.

Abel looked back at the others, placed his hand on the handle of the door and starting whispering, "One...  Two...  Three..."  He wrenched the wheel upwards, unlatching the heavy locks making it screech.  Pushing it in Abel didn't have time to react.  A walker threw itself ontop of him, only able to get his sword inbetween him and the zombie before they both toppled to the floor.

Abel, with one hand on his sword's grip and his other on the flat part of the blade, he was barely keeping the monster from biting him.  "Get the fucker!"  Abel yelled, then a second later everything was deaf save for the loudest ringing you could imagine, the type that would break an eardrum, even louder than the ship crashing into the beach.

The walker was no longer moving and one of the other men had a smoking pistol in hand.  Shoving the one-armed zombie off before standing up, Abel began to yell but he couldn't even hear his own words.  "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!"  The man, with a painful expression pointed to his ears mouthing that he couldn't hear.  Abel shook his head and before shifting his coat he moved into the armory.

On the walls there seemed to be plenty of weapons, but the ammo looked to be lacking.
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 9: Can We Keep It?   ZRP-2 Chapter 9: Can We Keep It? - Page 7 Icon_minitime27/12/14, 04:24 am

~Matt~

[Journal Entry]
'Day 2:

Nothing much happened today. I tidied up the room I'll be staying in a bit, and moved some furniture to block the doors to the house. I found a wooden baseball bat in the basement that could come in handy against the dead ones. There were a few jars of vegetables knocked behind the shelves down there too. I ate the green beans, but I'm saving the rest for later. That's about it for today.

-Matt'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2 Chapter 9: Can We Keep It?   ZRP-2 Chapter 9: Can We Keep It? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2 Chapter 9: Can We Keep It?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7