Please log in or create an account.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Signing Off (For Now)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Signing Off (For Now)   15/05/14, 01:09 pm

Hello there everyone, Chris here,

Just wanting to leave this here for when I leave here at 6 pm CST. I am going to be on hiatus for a few weeks while I sort my real life out. Anyway, for those that I am RPing with (you know who you are) I entrust my characters to you, and am letting you take control of them until I get back. And I don't know when that will be.

Anyway, thanks for being with me on this long and enjoyable journey.

Yours Truly and Humbly,

Chris (Ham)

"Ever since the project started, I've wondered if I had become a monster in the eyes of my team."-Warrant Officer Jack Micheals, S-150, GHOST-3

"All my life, I served with distinction, and became a war hero. Now I train those who will do that themselves."- MsSgt. Marcus Murand, ODST D.I.

"As a member of the Airborne's Jet Pack section, I was called crazy. As a Spartan-4, that hasn't really changed at all."- Mark Novak (Hawk), S-IV, Echo Squad

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps he hears a different drummer. Let him step to it, however measured or far away."--Henry David Thoreau

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signing Off (For Now)   15/05/14, 08:42 pm

(Hey, hey guys, let's kill Ham's characters)
Back to top Go down

Signing Off (For Now)
Page 1 of 1