Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie Survival Choice RP

Go down 
3 posters

Should I make this?
Yes
Zombie Survival Choice RP Empty0%Zombie Survival Choice RP Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
No (please explain)
Zombie Survival Choice RP Empty100%Zombie Survival Choice RP Empty
 100% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

Zombie Survival Choice RP Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Survival Choice RP   Zombie Survival Choice RP Icon_minitime28/07/14, 03:55 am

A zombie survival RP where the community decides what the character does next. Except I will not provide you with choices, just a scene, and you guys decide what to do. There will be a system with energy, hunger, health, thirst, and skills like ranged, melee, and survival. There will also be permadeath, so if one person makes a bad choice, you can hate them for life. One scratch or bite, and you get sick. Then you die and turn. So, should I make thread?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival Choice RP   Zombie Survival Choice RP Icon_minitime28/07/14, 10:40 am

The whole point of the ideas board is that you get a feel for whether people like the idea. You dont post there and then go post here without any real responses.
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival Choice RP   Zombie Survival Choice RP Icon_minitime28/07/14, 04:18 pm

I got a few responses in the chat. And people basically told me to go ahead and post it here.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival Choice RP   Zombie Survival Choice RP Icon_minitime28/07/14, 04:28 pm

The 6 No's are telling a different story
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival Choice RP   Zombie Survival Choice RP Icon_minitime28/07/14, 04:37 pm

Too many Zombie RPs. Too many RPs in general.
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival Choice RP   Zombie Survival Choice RP Icon_minitime28/07/14, 06:22 pm

Lol. 7 people pick "No (Please Explain) and I get 2 people replying. Also either that people I talked to in the chat either lied or haven't voted yet. No worries, I'll just take it somewhere else. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival Choice RP   Zombie Survival Choice RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Survival Choice RP
Page 1 of 1