Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alright, Something to think about

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Alright, Something to think about Empty
PostSubject: Alright, Something to think about   Alright, Something to think about Icon_minitime07/08/14, 04:01 am

In the Elder Scrolls world, what area/region are you most comfortable with?

And why?*

And what Race are you most comfortable with?

and why?*

*optional
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

Alright, Something to think about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright, Something to think about   Alright, Something to think about Icon_minitime07/08/14, 04:03 pm

I'm by far the most comfortable with Skyrim, simply because it's the fucking north. Cyrodil is alright, but far too warm for me. High Rock is decent but suffers a similar problem as Cyrodil. Morrowind is decent, especially Solstheim, but I can't deal with all their freaky jungle shit. Flying Jellyfish? Fuck that shit. Giants I can bear, but Flying Jellyfish farms and Giant Flea buses are absolutely innegotiable, nonacceptable, and out of the question.

For race I'd have to say either Nord or Altmer, with Khajiit and Argonian tied for third.
Nord because they're basically humans, like me, but unlike the Imperials (and even Bretons) they aren't from the equivilant of hot, shitty places on Earth. I'm glaring at you, Italy and Greece.
Altmer because I feel like if I was taken into TES and made one of their races based on my own stats, I'd probably be an Altmer, albeit on the low end of the "I'm a total douchebag" scale.

Khajiit I'd be cool to chill with because I feel like they could give a fuck less about Skyrim's Politics, just like me! Also the whole being nomadic thing really jives well with me.
Argonians are also pretty alright cause I really like the world view their whole fucking race seems to share, which as far as I can tell (or remember) seems to be "don't be a dick".
Oh and I guess Blackscales are pretty cool too, even if they are filthy fucking rogues <.<
Back to top Go down

Alright, Something to think about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Voting Area :: Ideas Board-
Jump to: