Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists

Go down 
+3
The White Wolf
shadowoof
117derek
7 posters
AuthorMessage
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

[Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists Empty
PostSubject: [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists   [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists Icon_minitime22/08/14, 06:15 am

So I've had an idea in my mind for a while, about a story where New York has been occupied by whatever country/group of people for years, killing most of the population, and enslaving a lot of the rest, and a few characters decide to fight back. I don't know if this would need to pass in voting or not, but it would probably go in The Rise section(?). I decided I want to post it here rather than write it in a normal word doc, because I may want to post background music that goes with some scenes, and maybe make the character appearances online and put them with it, and also to get some feedback (You'd probably post it in this thread rather than the main thread I'm writing on). I will most likely post it in bite-sized sections of chapters, and if you want to post feedback, please tell me if it's a general thing, feedback for a chapter, or even a specific section of a chapter (they will be numbered). It also may be a few days before I start on this too. So, does this idea sound good?

Last edited by 117derek on 30/08/14, 04:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists   [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists Icon_minitime22/08/14, 06:19 am

The day after tomorrow is a good book
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists   [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists Icon_minitime22/08/14, 06:21 am

or was it tomorrow when the war began
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists   [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists Icon_minitime22/08/14, 07:05 am

There's a movie called Day After Tomorrow or something like that, but that has nothing to do with this. This idea is not based off of anything, only bits of pieces of things that have collected in my mind for a while.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists   [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists Icon_minitime22/08/14, 11:32 am

Because we don't have enough apocalyptic stories ``
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists   [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists Icon_minitime22/08/14, 12:25 pm

Sounds like Homefront, New York occupied and the population being killed.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists   [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists Icon_minitime22/08/14, 06:39 pm

For fuck's sake Kim, stop invading New York.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists   [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists Icon_minitime22/08/14, 06:58 pm

Don't tell the supreme leader what to do, you filthy not-best-korea lover.
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists   [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists Icon_minitime23/08/14, 12:13 am

So I guess it's not exactly an apocalypse story, but that's the closest thing I could use to describe what the city looks like, and the situation the people are in, and like I said, it's not based off of anything I've seen/read.
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists   [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists Icon_minitime24/08/14, 09:04 am

I also need a name I guess XD. Can't think of one.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists   [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists Icon_minitime30/08/14, 05:53 pm

I think it'll be interesting to see what you write.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists   [Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Solo Story] New York Occupied by Terrorists
Page 1 of 1