Please log in or create an account.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rise RP: Feudal Japan and the Era of Change

Go down 

Sengoku Era Japan RP: Yes or No
Yes
60%
 60% [ 3 ]
No
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
The Active Poster

PostSubject: Rise RP: Feudal Japan and the Era of Change   26/08/14, 03:23 pm

In 1467, the Onin War began.

By 1477, it was over. Kyoto was utterly destroyed, and Japan feel into an era of even greater conflict. Though some had nearly united Japan into a land of peace, the daimyo worked against this, with generals and self imposed rulers relishing their own wealth and prosperity, while hundreds died in their name. The land of Nippon was in utter, endless chaos. With clans vying for power from Hokkaido to Kyushu, now was the darkest era in all of this warring lands history.

But along with this bloodletting, rumours and legends sprang up of demons, dark creatures, and monsters roaming the battlefields, picking off the damned or drawing them back into shadows. Of late, new legends have risen, of single beasts wandering into forts and butchering hundreds. Though the daimyo are convinced this is nothing more than ronin and shinobi, some think differently.

With foreign influence in the land growing, as the Chinese begin to speak with the imperial families and daimyo, and travellers from far east of the islands begin to arrive by the boatloads, it is certain that the world will change. The Emperor has made decrees declaring grand prizes for those that can best the Superior Oni, and rewards for any head of an Oni brought to the imperial representatives. If the foreigners hear about this, an invasion of extermination will come soon behind.

Upholding the traditions of this land are more important than any war, any demon, or any trade - at least, that's the Emperors official statement...

Oni:

Magic:

Character Template:

---

[19:44:21] @ Xazhi : San has a raging hard on for Elves

[10:30:23] Felix : Fuck yeah Rape

[08:53:05] Magikarp : I'm lonely as fuck, why else do you think I'm here with you bitch nuggets

[14:42:07] Draco : San has no taste

Last edited by Commodore Fallen on 01/09/14, 06:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rise RP: Feudal Japan and the Era of Change   27/08/14, 02:06 am

So glad I know how convert my name into japanese. >.>

Nikorasu time.

I know your pain. I feel your pain, but it is a fraction of what you feel. 
A Pisces man. Me.An Indigo Person.

Relax, your life is short, we're all going to die. Some are already dead, they just don't know it yet.
During character creation in TES: Arena, choosing the Breton race elicits the following: "Thy race is descended from the ancient Druids of Galen, quick witted and strong in the mystical arts. Thy folks are crafty and intelligent, a learned people who use their gifts to guide others to enlightenment..." There has been no mention of the Druids of Galen since.
Back to top Go down

Rise RP: Feudal Japan and the Era of Change
Page 1 of 1