Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World

Go down 
+7
Xion's Memory
Teria
shadowoof
Razgriz
N
Apothecary
zeru
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/12/14, 03:55 pm

"Hmm, okay....." James said, nodding slightly. "Would you like me to direct you to a rehab center?"
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/12/14, 09:29 pm

"And thats how I know mate." Marcus said to him with a grin. "Most people would have ran or called me a nut job psychopath which in some turns they could be right but you. You just asked me that like normal." Marcus said without care. Before searching though his pocket for his tickets only to not find them. "Hmm, seems I only brought that one ticket. Well James, Rev whatever you like better. I be around." And with that he took one more bite of his apple and fell into the ground or more like became shadow and reappeared outside. So... How has this work?

"Dark me boy I'm simply bored and been wanting to get rid of this itch for ages." Marcus said to him before walking towards the front counter again in which a grin he brought on surprised the worker there.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime04/12/14, 03:46 am

Well, now James was freaking out. And seriously considering taking out Shadow, since it could be no one else. It wasn't anything he had against Marcus, but he saw how Shadow the previous week had lost control and left for a murderous rampage. If he truly knew who James was, and who his friends were........he was too big a risk to let walk around.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime04/12/14, 05:40 am

Bella had finished with her friends and went hunting for things to do. To her surprise Marcus was already at a few more games with rewards of the like. He is fast.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime04/12/14, 06:10 am

Before James could think more on the prospect of removing Marcus/Shadow, he came face to face with the Devil. Or at least, he thought he did for a moment, until he realized it was worse: it was his English teacher, Mr. Buckell, dressed in a stereotypical devil costume. A red cape flowed behind him, plastic horns on his head attached to a black plastic band, a matching, cheap buttoned down suit and black pants. Hell, he even carried a plastic pitchfork.

"Come to collect my soul Mr. Buckell?" James asked jokingly, to which his teacher glowered. "No, not yet Conner. Just wanted to check in, and see how your paper was coming along." Blinking, James asked "My....my paper?" Scowling, Buckell moved a step closer, till only the table was all that separated the two of them. "Yes, Conner. Your. Paper. The one needed to save your failing grade in my class."

"Oh uh....it's not finished yet, but you'll have it by next wee--" James started to say, but was cut off as Buckell said "I want it on my desk by Friday Mr. Conner, not an hour later."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime04/12/14, 09:02 am

Marcus turned his head to see Bella looking at him so he walked over "What up?" He asked with a smile.

"How are you winning all these?" She asked, looking at all the prizes that he held.

"Luck my dear sis luck." Marcus said cheerfully before realising his word use.

"Sis?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 04:05 am

"By Friday!" James sputtered out, making Chris and Amy turn their heads his way. "Buckell I can get it done but I need more time. I've got a date tomorrow for the school dance s--" Buckell cut him off again, snapping "No excuses! You've had the whole month, to do this paper. You made a deal with me Mr. Conner and I'll be damned--" James fought hard to keep himself from laughing, given Buckell's devil costume--"before I let you weasel out of it with another excuse."

With that, he walked away, leaving James more than a little flustered. There was some clarification that was needed, mainly on his date: surprising him, James was asked out by a girl from math, who was.....well, cute but he didn't know that much about her. Beyond her name, Lydia, there wasn't much he knew about her. He heard a low whistle from behind him, and Chris walked up to stand beside him. "Wow......want me to call you an ambulance? Looks like Buckell just tore you a new one."

"Oh I am so taking a piss in that bastards office later," James growled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was time. In his hideout, the Chemist looked over the digital map set up on his wall, the map of Brooklyn. He had one target in mind, the main rival to his drug operations in New York. Once they were out of the way, he'd be free to operate with little resistance.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 05:10 am

Stella tapped James' shoulder.
"Uhm...I can write your paper and have it done by tomorrow evening."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 05:32 am

"Oh no," James said to Stella. "I'm gonna get that bitch done so I can look the devil in the face--" Chris chortled "--as I hand in the paper I wrote myself."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 05:33 am

"sorry. You just remind me of my sis." Marcus said sadly, looking into Bell's face only to remember pained memorys.

"Oh. what happened to her?" Bella asked with a soft tone.

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 05:40 am

Stella shrugged. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 06:02 am

"She was in a car crash." Marcus said sadly.

"I had a sister who also died in a crash. I also had a brother who died trying to be a hero.. He had your name as well." Bella said softly as she remembered storys of her dead siblings.

You had to be right.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 06:07 am

While the booth got some more attention, an unexpected visitor arrived in the form of Cynthia. "So, I see your booth is doing well," she said, and already James didn't like her, just from the tone of her voice. Pompous, someone that looked down on or judged others. "But I know you won't win Amanda." Amy cocked her head and asked "Why's that?"

Cynthia smiled faintly and said "It's not meant for people like you to win." Eyes narrowed, Amy asked "People like me?" Calmly giving her a cool stare, Cynthia said "You know.....sinners like you."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 06:19 am

Stella looked absolutely pissed. She held her cup to James.
"Hold my punch."

She walked over, and summarily slapped Cynthia.
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." She said calmly. "Know your Bible before you bash my friend, bitch."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 06:24 am

Cynthia reeled back from the slap, a red mark on her face as she glared at Stella. "So who's this Amanda? Another sinning slut like you?" Chris was about to do more than slap Cynthia when James came to the rescue, standing between both parties......which as he thought about it, was close to suicide. His normal hand pressed to Chris' shoulder, his artificial one, simply for the sake of creeping Cynthia out, rested on hers. "Whoa now everyone, let's back off, right now. This a family event, meant to be fun. Not get into pointless arguments....or fisticuffs."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 06:45 am

Stella narrowed her eyes.
"I don't belong to Amy. I am a lone wolf. Best you could say is a stripper I frequent. She has a nice ass. I should ask her out and bring her to the school dance."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 06:46 am

Everyone there just blinked at that, with even Amy saying "Stella I appreciate you coming to my defense, but.....yeah just please don't bring a stripper to the dance."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 06:49 am

Stella rolled her eyes. "I'm trolling." She just turned and grabbed her cup from James. "You didn't drink from it, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 06:52 am

"Why would I drink from your punch?" James asked. Cynthia sighed and walked away, while Amy, standing there with her fists clenched gritted her teeth, but smiled. "She's scared," she said then. "Why else come here to rattle my cage?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 07:05 am

Stella turned to Amy. "She has fish. You have Chris, James, and me. She is scared because her friends are not as awesome as us."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 07:10 am

"Hell to the yes Stella," Chris said in agreement, standing by Amy and holding her hand. "You've got this bet in the bag Amy, hands down."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 07:47 am

"Sorry for your your loss." Marcus said, even if he was referring to himself. "Well let's leave it at that, got a James in any of your classes?"

"Yea but only in a few. Why?" Bella asked, a little confused.

"Just asking."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 08:16 pm

Lauren turned up fashionably late to the carnival. She looked really good dressed as an ancient Greek soldier. She would have stood out mostly due to her short height and her face happened to be really recognisable.
It was pretty hard to miss the small moving Spartan, particularly one with a stubborn English accent.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 08:20 pm

While everyone moved back to their stations in the booth, James caught a familiar sight. One that had his jaw drop. "Lauren!?" he yelled, amazed to see her.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 08:25 pm

Lauren looked startled, standing up on her tip toes to see who called her name out. Eventually, she spotted James and made her way over.
"Hey!" She called to him smiling. "You look nice you clean up pretty good especially when your not at my bedside." Lauren winked at him playfully, that incident when he came to see her at the Hospital had become somewhat of a joke to her. Especially as she kept hinting about it as a joke to anyone interviewing her.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 08:34 pm

James blushed a bit, but smiled as he said "Yeah well you look good when someone can actually see you for the first time in forever. Where've ya been Lauren, had me worried for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 08:39 pm

"Oh... Well that's rather a long story." She answered unhelpfully, but did not provide any more detail.
"Glad to see you do care though, worried I might be seeing other quirky yanks?" Lauren teased light heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 08:41 pm

Despite the grin, it was clear James was serious as he said "Worried you never made it out of the hospital Lauren. But seriously, it's great to see you."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 08:46 pm

"Hey I made it out but you know how my Mom worries about me." She rolled her eyes but it was clear she liked her Mom despite her being over protective. "So... What are you selling?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 08:50 pm

"Not selling," Amy said as she walked over, star-struck for a moment by the sight of Lauren. ""Our booth does a bobbing for apples game. If you win, you get a caramel or chocolate apple, plus a raffle ticcket for the prize drawing at eight."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 08:53 pm

"Oh crud that reminds me I got to get this to the raffle." She pulled out something from behind her shield. A small CD case, the kind music came on, her band of course but signed by the entire band. "One of the raffle prizes."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 08:59 pm

"Holy fuck," Chris whispered as she joined the group, eyes wide. "A signed copy of your music? Damn, get me a raffle ticket."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 09:07 pm

"Yeah we thought hard about what to do." She explained to them.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 09:11 pm

"Could have offered VIP passes," Chris grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 09:13 pm

"I gave you those at the concert remember? And I said we could hang out any time." Lauren tried to soothe her possibly hurt feelings.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 09:17 pm

"Yeah but....you don't call often," James said.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 09:20 pm

"Neither do you." She countered swiftly, her tone a bit hurt.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 09:22 pm

Looking away, James said "I did try, but you never answered."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 09:29 pm

"I wasn't in!" She protested unaware that the pair of them where constructing a scene that looked like any couple having a fallout. "I phoned back but I went straight to voice mail."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 09:34 pm

"Wait, you did?" James asked. He checked his phone and sure enough, there was a call. "Oh.....wow.....I must have had it on silent, sorry Lauren."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 09:38 pm

"Yes well... Maybe we can hang out later sometime?" She offered to them all. Her cheeks flushing a rosy red colour. "I'll be right back I best go put this on the stall otherwise Samantha won't be happy as..." Her voice became lost in the crowd as she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 09:57 pm

"So, looks like the gang's all here," Amy said. Chris shrugged and said "Mostly. So, let's get back to it!"

------------------------

From his hideout, the Chemist's lackeys drove off, their large vehicles carrying the bezerkers to their target. Ten in total, it promised to be a quick, chaotic end.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime05/12/14, 11:39 pm

Zeru had spent most of his time either earning raffle tickets and trading for them or enjoying the food the carnival had."wonder how long till the carnival ends"he wondered as he went off again to find something else to do.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime06/12/14, 02:19 am

"Ok then." Bella said before hearing her friends calling. "I got to go. Bye." she said grinning before jogging to her friends.

"Yea.. Bye." Marcus said to her before walking away.

Sadly I don't think you will tell her.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime06/12/14, 04:49 am

Stella had been tweaking the holograms.
"Anyways...need anything else Amy?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime06/12/14, 04:51 am

"Unless you can rewire Cynthia's brain, nah I should be good," Amy grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime06/12/14, 04:53 am

Stella peaked over her glasses. "Nexus has experimental brainwashing stuff."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime06/12/14, 04:56 am

"Wait they what?" Amy blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime06/12/14, 04:58 am

Stella shrugged. "So does the USA and Russia. No one has succeeded beyond ending up getting the test subjects craving broccoli."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime06/12/14, 05:05 am

"Oh.....well, getting her to crave broccoli won't help much," Amy said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next