Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals

Go down 
+6
The White Wolf
Xion's Memory
shadowoof
Razgriz
zeru
K
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowoof
Member of the Community

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/02/15, 06:42 am

"Not my fault he's busy, want me to ring again?" She nodded her head and walked ahead of him while grabbing his wallet. Marcus was about to say something about her stealing before shaking his head and trying Revs number again.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/02/15, 06:53 am

After she hung up, James turned to Chris and Amy, who both looked slightly frustrated. "What?" he asked them, to which Amy said "At least get the pizza before you go James." Grinning slightly, he said "Of course. And save me a slice would ya?"

Walking out the door to the dropzone, his phone rang again. It's Shadow, Gestalt said in his head. He sighed, picking up while Gestalt altered his voice over the phone. "Shadow, I'm busy what's up?"
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/02/15, 07:00 am

She slid into her car and drove off. Stella sighed softly, moving around cars until she parked at the address.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/02/15, 07:02 am

"Any possible chance you're heading to panacea? The genetics place?" Marcus asked him as he saw Bell get some ice cream, his voice unaltered as no mask was on.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/02/15, 07:02 am

"What makes you bring them up?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/02/15, 07:05 am

"Because genetic's. You said they the lizard thing was made from the ground up and they are the only place with the tech unless of course." Marcus paused their for effect as he took a cone off Bella.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/02/15, 07:08 am

"And here I was thinking you were just muscle," James joked as he rounded the corner. The pizza car was there, engine running as the driver waited for him to get the pizza. The money was already taken care of, so James signaled him and got the food, heading back to the hideout.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/02/15, 07:16 am

"Haha funny. Look if I can think that then Herc's can think that but heres the problem, Panacea can think that so I don't think they would do it because of the publicity. Unless someone from the outside, someone who has a hate for this company. If you plan on breaking in, check for rival comps that could do it or if any break ins have happened. It's a start." Marcus said this then took a bite of his ice cream before putting the phone back to his ear.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/02/15, 08:27 am

"Yeah look, I'm already looking into it," James said, which was true. "For now.....just keep an eye out. They closed the subways so no one's going into the tunnels, no civilians anyway. Which means sooner or later that thing will come back up and if I'm busy doing my thing, I need you ready to fight."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/02/15, 08:29 am

"Me and shifter will stop it this time, hey you wouldn't know if aliens existed would you?" Marcus had to ask as he looked at Bella, the muscle tone had toned down a little and maybe her mood too.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/02/15, 08:35 am

"I'm pleading the fifth on that," James said. "Look I gotta go now, so don't be reckless man."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/02/15, 08:37 am

"Alright you be careful yourself kid." As Marcus said this he moved the phone away and pressed the red button and turned to Bella who looked smaller than she was 10 minutes ago. "We are to keep eyes and claws ready for if that thing returns and hopefully soon." She nodded and they walked on down the street.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/02/15, 09:06 am

After delivering the pizza, Chris and Amy wished James luck before he left from the roof. Amy talked in his ear, saying "Okay I can hack the surface of Panacea's security and get you and Stella inside, but after hat it's gonna be up to both of you to get through the tighter security they have inside." Even as he ran, James responded "Gotcha. So you get our Trojan horse in, Stella will open a path, and I can get to their servers. Should be fun."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/02/15, 11:32 am

"Anything we should do while waiting for something to happen?" Bella asked as they walked down an empty street that seemed a little too quiet.

"Yea I guess. Unless some jackass appears then... I feel like I just.. is it going to happen." Marcus started to say and in turn Bella gave him a look. One that made Marcus feel like he was crazy for thinking because he said something it would happen. Too many animes Marcus, you've been watching too many.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime28/02/15, 06:32 pm

"Yeah, fun fun fun....." Amy muttered. James got to the meet point, finding Stella's car. He dropped down next to it, tapping the glass for her side window. "Evening there Stella," he said.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/03/15, 01:12 am

Ashaara gave a slight nod to Avaelli and they both continued to follow the pair ahead of them. For the last few months, they had been studying the targets. Both of them had been up to a lot of trouble but thankfully this had allowed Avaelli time to study their blood samples. The private group who had hired them to take out these two were paying highly, and neither of the dead girls could resist a challenge.

The guy was the big challenge here, but Ashaara had a few plans in action to deal with him. The girl alongside him would be little enough of a fight. She was basically human.

Ashaara pulled out the few blood packs she'd stolen from the hospital a few hours ago and prepared to cut the tops. Avaelli gave a rare smile.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/03/15, 03:48 am

Stella rolled down her window.
"Hi. Need a lift?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/03/15, 03:59 am

"Could say that," Revenant said. He opened the door, sitting in the passenger seat and not bothering to buckle up, opting to cloak instead. "So, I assume you know where Panacea's HQ is?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/03/15, 04:00 am

"Yeah." She drove off. "I'm not happy about this. I hate getting close." She glanced at him. "Sure this isn't a trap?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/03/15, 04:11 am

"If it's a trap, then it's one with a lot of risk. Giant genetic mutants in New York? Violations of the Mosaic Accords? Panacea's got enough trouble from public scrutiny over their new hybrid plant--food experiments, creating an actual creature would ruin them." He settled into the seat, somewhat eager to press the buttons on the dashboard. "Nice car by the way."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/03/15, 04:23 am

"Icarus supplies me well. Steady income and financial backing for cyber warfare support, and a huge bonus for hacking Nexus. I have all the money I will ever need."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/03/15, 04:29 am

"Hacking Nexus......yeah I'd be careful of the enemies you make," Revenant said. It was odd, though he'd assume for her, having this conversation. He was invisible and yet his voice was coming from right next to her in the car.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/03/15, 04:34 am

"It's why I have my safehouse and this car. In case of emergency I can relocate, rebuild. I don't need to worry, unless I lose my funding."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/03/15, 04:38 am

"I see," James said, though he wasn't quite convinced. "Pull in the parking garage here, it's as good as we can do if we don't want people gawking at a self-opening car-door," Revenant said.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/03/15, 04:44 am

She pulled over.
"Well, it's kinda normal...but whatever."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/03/15, 04:52 am

"Right.....normal," Revenant said. He got out, the darkness of the parking garage somewhat eerie. And the cold didn't help either. Gestalt, what have you got on the building?

Four story layout for the main building. Labs occupy another area of the premises but their computer systems and data-records are kept on Floor 3 of the main building.

"James," Amy's voice said over their private line, "I can open an emergency exit door for you and Stella, west side of the main building. You can use that to get inside. Problem though is that the building's elevators and stairwell all have ID security systems with top-dollar safeguards in them, so I can't get you an elevator or open the stairwells for you. At least anytime soon."

"Gotcha," James said, no doubt worrying Stella as to who else he was talking to. "When we're close open the door. I'll find a place for Stella to set up shop."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/03/15, 04:55 am

She got out, slinging her things. Black jeans, black shirt with long sleeves, and a black beanies. "Alright...lets go."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/03/15, 05:10 am

Staying cloaked, Revenant led the way for the Panacea building. Well.....facility was the better term for it. Built at the edge of Brooklyn by the water's edge, it was a facility near as large as the Governor's Island Nexus facility. The main building stood at the forefront while their labs were in a building next to it and two floors smaller. Getting to the emergency exit, James said "Okay, we're here." The door popped open. "Inside, now!" he said to Stella, while the street was still empty.

Amy in the meantime, had managed to hack the security system but only for a brief moment. Panacea's security was tight, so she was only able to get the emergency exit and the security camera covering it and the indoor hallway before the system could block her.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 06:17 am

Stella ran in fast, staying close to Revenant.
"This is crazy..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 06:20 am

"Thank god for that," Revenant said gleefully as he parroted a movie. "Otherwise it would never work." Slowing down, he got alongside the wall and kept Stella close. "Okay, wait here," he said as he cloaked. "I'll move up and find a place for you to work."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 06:50 am

Marcus and Bella continued their walk of building tension as if something would happen or maybe just Marcus feeling that. "Bella, have you ever tried to train without your.." Marcus couldn't continue as he heard a shot from a gun in a nearby store. "Watch." As Marcus said this he moved closer to the store where the gunshot came from to see it being robbed with about three hostages.

Marcus moved closer as the automatic doors slid open, the robbers voice being louder then it, he took a step forward only to hear the noise of a chime that told the store owner a shopper was coming. Marcus broke into a sprint as the robber turned towards him and fired, a bullet jerking Marcus's shoulder back but he continued to run and tackle the man to the ground before any more guns could be fired.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 06:57 am

Moving on ahead, James walked down the empty hall. It was sterile white tile on the floor and walls, doors evenly spaced out along the hallway. "Okay.....now to find an empty room," James muttered. He didn't open any doors, simply switching visual filters on the suits visor. All of them empty......well work would have gotten out a while ago. Hmm, this should work, he thought to himself and moved back to Stella. "This way," he said.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 07:04 am

Marcus didn't stop their, as soon as they hit the ground, Marcus used his position and weight advantage to stay and top and punch the man with a right hook, hard enough to knock him out. Bella came running into the store when she heard the second shot and moved to Marcus to check the gunshot, so did the other three and surrounding people who had heard the commotion. Dark, don't heal the wound. Not yet. Marcus thought to Dark before turning to Bella slightly to wispier "Act like we don't know each other." She slightly nodded and Marcus briefly smiled as he started to put pressure onto his wound.

Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 08:58 am

Ashaara watched one of the targets suddenly turn and sprint into a store, a gunshot sounded and the other target rushed in too. Both girls walked to the corner and looked in. The male was on the floor, with the female over him. He seemed injured and that was only going to make this easier.

Ashaara slit the tops of the blood packs and it instantly ran out and into Avaelli. She took a slight breath and launched a wave of blood at her target, riddled with as much disease as Ashaara could fill it with. IT splashed all over the store.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 09:29 am

Soon the hostages started to thank Marcus for his bravery which Marcus would have said if it wasn't for Darks demonic voice ringing in his ear. MELD HUMAN. Marcus melded quickly into his shadow form, not knowing why until he saw blood go right though him and all over the store. Bella and the others were completely covered in it with Marcus being the only one unaffected.

He stood up and turned to see two girls with ice blue eyes on the pair of them. He also quite frankly towered over them in size. They too were uncovered in blood. "Guess you two are the reason everyone is covered in blood. Mind explaining?" He asked as a white gooey substance started to cover his face, the bullet wound slowly pushing out of his shoulder.

Last edited by shadowolf on 04/03/15, 09:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelled TWO WRONG)
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 09:32 am

Ashaara smiled and manipulated the disease within the blood, infecting everyone the blood touched now. Sure, the man had avoided being hit but it was a minor complication. He said something to them and Avaelli reformed some blood behind him and aimed for his back.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 09:41 am

Bella held back the ice cream she had in her stomach because of the blood, blood everywhere. The two girls themselves smelt.. dead which was wrong in many ways. Marcus just stood there as his mask fully appeared and shadows began to form from the store and his clothes to surround him in his armour, a splash of what felt like blood stuck his shirt from behind right as the darkness fully covered him in armour, except all the armour did was keep him from getting injured as the blood stuck him with intense force, sending him to his knees as a tendril caught him before he flew towards the two girls.

Even after the attack, Marcus himself didn't want to fight the girls if he didn't have too but right now it wasn't looking too good. "I'll ask again. Why did you do this. Answer or you will be chopped into fine pieces of meat, ready to be served to any meat loving animal I find." His voice was once again demonic and the people he saved now looked at him as the vigilante who worked alongside Revanant. The tendril from before moved above him and sharpened to reinforce his point, a few more tendrils creeping out of the ground just in case.

Last edited by shadowolf on 04/03/15, 09:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed it so the attack happened and wasn't missed)
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 10:11 am

Avaelli brought her spear to bear, as Ashaara did so with her sword. They stepped into the actual store itself now. The only person to focus on was the male, everyone else was already dead. The male was still talking and Ashaara found herself quite bored by his voice.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 10:24 am

Marcus waited as they both stepped inside the store, weapons drawn and no voice to be heard, he turned to see if Bella was anywhere but she seemed to have gone with the wind. "Alright you too are boring me." As Marcus said this he sent the sharp tendril from earlier to strike the girl with the spear. The other tendrils from before, sharp like the previous one went for the attack. Aiming the four tendrils at both girls now.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 10:39 am

Avaelli darted to the side, bringing her spear around in a horizontal sweeping motion and following it through with her body. The spear itself cleaved a civilian in half but ultimately Avaelli ended up on one side of Marcus. Ashaara stepped the opposite way, giving her sword a half spin and making a vertical cut downwards through the tendrils.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 10:52 am

Marcus watched as the speared girl, moved to the side with fancy movement and cutting some poor sod in half. When the moment she stopped Marcus raised his hand and sent a blanket of darkness at the girl to entrap her which he would then proceed to start shedding her apart with spikes that he would make if the entrapment work. Turning his head slightly to the sword girl who was fighting back the tendrils he sent before. He moved some more tendrils to make arc like movements, three blunt forces moving in arcs to the girls left, right and front.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 10:59 am

Avaelli let the darkness entrap her, instead focusing her mind.

Ashaara ducked under the tendrils, allowing them to collide over her head. She moved part of her mind to reanimating the civilian that had been cut in half, reforming it together with the empowered bacteria from earlier. The rest of her made a horizontal cut upwards, slicing through the three tendrils.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 11:15 am

Dark take the pleasure of killing her. Marcus thought as he focused on the second girl again, he sent three tendrils in the exact motion but added another tendril to his fist that soon drove itself into the ground and traveled under until under the sword girl. He would wait to see movement until he drove the tendrils to a Ground spike like attack.

Dark began to focus on the blanket that forced the spear girl to the wall, blades etched at her arms and legs and would soon began sawing away at meat and bone of the girls arms.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 11:23 am

Avaelli shut off the pain receptors in her brain, taking a brief moment to wonder why she kept them on. She kept full focus on Marcus, feeling around his body, shifting the blood cells.

Ashaara moved the corpse up to Marcus, making a grab for him. With her own body, she lunged forward and under the tendrils, bring her sword upwards to cleave through Marcus's body.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 11:30 am

Marcus felt his leg being tugged to see the half cut man grabbing ahold of him as to keep him still so the girl could slice though him. Dark just Get it over with. Marcus thought to dark before melding his body once again into shadow, feeling every bit of him becoming something dead yet alive. The mans hold on his leg would be foiled and the girl would pass right though him only the ground spike would now rise upwards though the ground to spear everything around Marcus, the dead man being lifted into the air by several tendrils and so would the girl if she couldn't escape the death trap.

Dark groaned as Marcus ordered him to be quick about it and even the demon himself had to wonder why the girl wasn't screaming. He moved a bit of shadow to rise from her neck area and sharpen into a guillotine that would push with large force and slice the girls neck unless she could escape somehow now.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 11:34 am

Ashaara let her body follow through the sword cut even though it passed through the air and instantly followed it up with a roll towards Avaelli.

Avaelli closed off more receptors in her brain, focusing everything on Marcus's blood. He might be shadow, but he was still alive. She focused on the blood cells, stopping the movement around his body and beginning to starve his organs of everything they needed to work.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 11:46 am

All the tendrils that appeared from the ground attack seemingly turned to a fluid like form before moving to spear the sword girl from all directions. Marcus felt himself grow weak, hard to think. "Da..rk."

Seems the girl without a head is still alive, if shes the blood one. She seems to have connected herself to your blood and you will die if I don't start replicating every organ of yours to a shadow. But you don't want that because I might take control. Your still melded so just move out of her range before flying off you dim witted human. Marcus heeded Darks words and became a full shadow before sliding along the ground to outside where the sun brunt him out of his form. He then let his wings grow and began to fly away, he could already feel one of his organs turning into something else.

The shadows that covered the mostly sawed girl would disappear and any tendrils that weren't cut in half or in the other girls body would slowly degrade.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/15, 11:54 am

Ashaara watched Marcus escape them and caught Avaelli's body as it fell. She gathered up her head and began focusing the bacteria to knitting together.

Avaelli brought her conscious back from Marcus. She'd at least shut down his liver completely before he'd gone, and that could be fatal if he didn't have a way to replace it. She gave him about ten minutes before his whole body would shut down also. She opened up her brain again and grinned at Ashaara, a head slowly being reconnected to a body.

"Did you get him?"

"About ten minutes. But you know he'll get a replacement in that time. What about the smaller one?"

"She's infected. It'll stay undiscoverable until we need it. Incubation should give it a better kill time anyway."

Avaelli gave a slight nodding motion as her head became more attached with her body. She kept the pain receptors off however for now.

Ashaara stared at the rest of the civilians around the store. She began her work, cutting them apart and scattering the bodies. She planted evidence that would incriminate another person across the city, one James Conner.

"Tut tut, James. Murdering all these people in cold blood for no reason."

She finished up the scene and Avaelli stood up, stretching. Avaelli cleaned the blood off of both of them and they both left, walking down the street to the nearest phone booth and placing a call to the local Precinct.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/03/15, 04:16 am

Stella set up, computer ready.
"Alright. Keep in contact and be fast."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/03/15, 04:18 am

"I can promise the first one," Revenant said. Slipping out, he closed the door behind him, talking to Stella through the link. "Okay I've got the building schematics in my head so finding the quickest way to the records won't be a problem. But I'm gonna need your help getting there. Think you can clear a path, and no setting off alarms. We need to be quiet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next