Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals

Go down 
+6
The White Wolf
Xion's Memory
shadowoof
Razgriz
zeru
K
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 10:24 am

Avaelli shrugged at him.

"Fun, isn't it?"

She kept up the attack although it was clear that it wasn't working. That was fine, she only needed to bide time.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 10:27 am

"Fun? You killed all those people," Revenant said. Seeing an opening, he shot his hand out, palm open as it rammed into her throat. Not wondering if it crushed her windpipe or not he clamped down and held on, swinging his arm about as it once more began to extend like a tendril. Slamming her into a brick wall, he let go and left her there, hoping she'd stay down.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 10:28 am

Dark felt the hand wrap around the jeans of his leg and drag him down but Dark could only laugh and cry on the inside, As he melded the humans Body into nothing but a shadow and moved out of her gasp and out onto the outside of his trap. Now he would create razor sharp blades that would piece all over her flesh before sawing up and down, diagonally and horizontally. She would be in pieces by the end of this.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 10:39 am

Avaelli let it happen, letting her body loosen as he slammed her, so the muscle damage would be negligible. She stood up after he let her go and made a gurgle noise. Seemed like her windpipe was crushed. A minor annoyance. She gave him another annoyed look and stepped forward. Her brain made a little ding sound, or she imagined it would have done, if it could. Like a microwave. Ding. A nice noise the more she thought about it. She locked onto his blood type and began manipulating it inside of him.

Ashaara smiled happily. Before her body was torn apart, she felt the bacteria infest Marcus, and now that she was just a conscious floating around, she had all the time in the world to focus and manipulate it. She brought it inside of him, through pores in the skin and other such entry ways and began to surround his heart, using the bacteria as a rope.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 10:44 am

James, you need to listen. Unsure of how but the woman is manipulating your blood.

He could already feel it, a tingle beneath the skin, his movements becoming sluggish. Dammit.....what do I do?

Replicating now. We will have to occupy your veins in order to prevent her from killing you.

Won't overflowing my veins do the same? he asked, even as he desperately attacked with another whip-bladde, this time striking her arm.

Not necessarily, we can keep your body and mind alive, though it will take time to recover. But it is the only option if you wish to avoid.....whatever she has planned. And we would suggest increasing your proximity to her as well.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 10:47 am

Dark felt something odd about the human, the human organs were sickening. This bitch was still alive somehow. No matter, she would fail. "My dear girl you must still be here. If you can hear, you might as well give up. The human is not in control anymore and I am alive. This body will stay sustained until I decide it doesn't and even if I have to replicate every organ as a shadow... You are nothing." Dark spoke to the girls body inside the shadow trap and walked towards the other that was fighting Rev alas a bit slower then usual. It was either his inhuman healing would kill off the bacteria or the organs would die and be replaced by suitable shadows that would grow new ones. Once he got the time of corse. Until then he had a second girl to turn to mincemeat.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 02:40 pm

I have an idea, James said to Gestalt. It was a sickening one but something told him that things had gotten desperate enough to do it. Dashing forward he nearly screamed as he could feel more and more of the effects taking hold. He screamed his way through it though, not stopping until he once more slapped an open palm onto her, this time aimed for her mouth. Hand shooting out, extended with the help of a nanite-tendril, it flew like a harpoon until it hit and clung to her, fingers locking into place. "Want me so bad?" he growled. "Why don't you eat me?" And with that, he began releasing nanites in bulk past her lips, the swarms of little robots going down her throat. The bulk of them went to her stomach though small portions would begin to split off on the way down, eroding and eating away at her from inside.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 03:18 pm

Avaelli felt her body being devoured and shut off the caring part of her brain. In one swift move, before James could react, she drained all the blood from his brain instantly, bringing it instead to his throat and pulling it out. She didn't care what happened to her own body, she'd make a new one right here.

Ashaara tightened the rope , beginning to slice through Marcus's heart and she pushed the temperature up too, burning the flesh within him. He might be able to heal some wounds, but she doubted even he could stick around through this.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 06:21 pm

The mask was the only thing keeping James from coughing up blood but even then it hurt like hell. He suddenly felt a great pain in his head and Gestalt screamed at him.

Emergency, host in immediate danger. James, permission to enact Emergency Protocol?

What? Goddammit, do it, whatever it takes!

And like that, James gave over control of his body to Gestalt. The AI put his mind essentially in the passenger seat, nanites flooding the blood veins in his brain as they kept up circulation and proper flow. And that was just the internal stuff. On the surface, large spikes burst from Revenant's shoulders, chest and arms, the nano-epidermis being used to its fullest potential.

The problem with having James as the dominant one, was that his mind was too slow. It couldn't process all the information that Gestalt did in half the time. Advanced functions for the suit were all but unused as a result.....until right then. Several spikes shot out, still connected to the suit as they pierced the woman in seven separate spots. Upon penetration their tips morphed into hooks, and the nanites at the base of the spikes began moving apart, ripping her body apart from several locations. And that wasn't all, as Gestalt raised his arms, blades morphing on the hands as it then sliced through her head, once through the neck, another through the mouth.

Inside his own head, James bore witness to the grisly scene and gulped. He had to give the AI credit: it may have been a machine but damn if it wasn't a vicious son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 06:29 pm

Avaelli could have practically laughed aloud. If you know, she wasn't just a conscious floating around by that point. The body was in the process of being shredded right now. She liked that body. What a shame. IT was her original one. Ohwell. Whatever it was inside of James had somehow taken control of practically all of his mind and body, placing James himself as nothing more than a spectator to the events. And with the mind out of control, it was defenceless.

Funny thing about a consciousness. You can't really kill it.

Avaelli plumped down comfortably in the brain, James's brain, finding her own little corner and began connecting the electrodes to her own conscious. Sure, he'd try to resist, try to find some way to flush her. But in truth, without killing his own body off, there was no way to evict her now. And he didn't have the science or magic behind him to live on without his body.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 06:39 pm

In the back of his mind, James could feel something. Something off. "Gestalt, put me back in control," he said.

Very well. Wait......detecting.....separate brainwave pattern.

James was back in control of his body, flexing his arms as he tried to think. Gestalt......we need to leave. And examine whatever's wrong with my head. Shadow looked done now, so James moved to the roof even as the cops tried to stop him, but failed. Once on the roof.....James stopped, sitting down. Gestalt, that emergency thing.......can you lock the suit? As in.....lock my body?

Yes.....are you worried about the brainwave?

I'm worried that in the end someone went out of their way to find me and attack me. So yeah, I'm worried. Lock me down and.....well, go back in control. I can explore my head, I think, when you do that. Maybe I'll have some luck.

Very well......I can offer some assistance, since we are occupying the same space. two heads are better than one after all.

Thanks. Well.....wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 06:45 pm

Avaelli settled herself in nice and comfortably, this brain wasn't quite as nice as hers, but it would do. She wondered how Ashaara was doing. Probably burning the Marcus fellow from the inside out. She found that sort of thing fun. A little bit of chatter went on in the distance, James talking to whatever it was that inhabited his body. Talking about finding her. she shut off a couple of basic nerve endings along one leg, limiting walking capability. Just for fun really.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 06:56 pm

As Gestalt took control, the nerves in the right leg went dark, making him stumble for a moment before reconnecting them. Ah, I see......clever, he thought. Whoever or whatever the girl was, she was essentially pure consciousness. Her brainwaves could jump from host to host like a parasite. Unfortunately for her, she bit off more than she could chew.

In the confines of his head, James was......introduced to something new. Gestalt helped him interface with his own mind, a lot easier than had he tried simply thinking. Memories would flash by like large posters, and he was left wondering where to start. Okay well.....separate brainwaves, so maybe different thoughts and memories. So I need to look for the stuff that isn't mine. Moving at the speed of thought, James trudged through his old memories, looking for anything that was out of place.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 07:00 pm

Ah. James was searching his memories for parts that wasn't his. Well, Avaelli would oblige that request. She sent him some flashes directly to his conscious, hitting the nerve centres of the brain on the way past. The feel of being raped. The emotional trauma, the memories of the knife cutting through her genitalia. The feeling of being a woman.

She briefly considered how confusing that must be for his conscious to take in all at once.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 07:06 pm

"Son of a bitch!" James screamed as he felt the sensations, paralyzed on the floor of his....brain. Not just the physical pain, but the emotional pain as well. Curled up on the ground, he tried to focus on something, anything......and slowly it began to ebb away. Or rather......something waxed over it, overshadowing it. It was a familiar pain.

His own loss. His own pain. It may have been the worst pain he ever experienced.....but dammit it was his. James dwelled on the day his sister died. The day he endured the burning, the loss of his arm, leg and eye. That pain from his crushed longs, the nerves set ablaze across his body. To fight pain, he brought his own to bare, slowly standing up though not without grunting in effort. Because the other persons pain lingered. The sensation of parts not his own mutilated. A knife that pierced and sliced, fear and anger that didn't belong.......it wasn't his but it still felt real. "While we're here," he panted out, struggling to stand upright, "mind sharing why we're here at all?"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 07:29 pm

Was he talking to her? God, that was going to get annoying real quickly. She shut off a couple more nerve endings, forming a makeshift wall between the both of them
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 07:34 pm

It felt awkward as hell between his legs, that lingering pain. He walked like he was sitting in a saddle, thighs open and moving in a weird pace as he avoided brushing his legs together. "Not talking?" he grunted. "That pain.......that was yours. Make me feel it......to keep me out?" he asked. "This is my head. No vacancies."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 07:35 pm

OH. MY. GOD. He was still talking... What was with this guy. Didn't he get that girls just don't want to talk sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 07:37 pm

"For the record," he kept saying, still shambling onwards, "thank you so much for making me feel what it's like to have a freaking vagina. Now I can relate better to my friends." The sarcasm was strained as he kept moving.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 07:38 pm

She groaned mentally and shut off the communication centres of his brain.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 07:42 pm

"Mmmm! MMMMM!" he tried to say something, but she had shut him up. Well fuck you too lady. Finally, he found something that wasn't his own: a wall. It wasn't that it looked different, it just felt.....different. Alien, wrong, not his own. Reaching out to touch it, he recoiled at how wrong it felt, his mind reacting on an instinctual level. Guess I found you.....now to get in......Open Sesame?

Nothing.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 07:44 pm

He poked her. That was rude. She gave a sigh and turned the communication centre back on. She brought up the vision centres and flooded it with the image of a desert, using the memory of her body earlier to manifest within the image. She created one for him aswell.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 07:47 pm

HE went from standing in a hallway facing a wall, to standing ankle deep in sand, a wide expanse of desert around him. And there was his uninvited guest. "A desert?" he asked. It was the first thing that came to mind.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 07:49 pm

"Blank. Empty. Sort of like your mind really."

She crossed her arms.

"Would you kindly fuck off from my body now?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 07:50 pm

"Your body? Maybe you're reading the address wrong, but this is my body bitch," James growled. Staring her down, he focused on her eyes as he said "Why did you attack me?"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 07:57 pm

She brought up the image of a cactus and hit him with it.

"Not how this works. You don't get to ask questions. You answer mine and you get out. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 08:00 pm

"Fuck!" he screamed as the spiked dug in. It may have been in his head but it still hurt. Spines had broken off, sticking in his skin. He lashed out, striking her with a punch. "You wanna go?" he demanded. "This. Is. My. Head. So I'll ask the questions. Who are you, why did you invade my head. And what do I have to do to get you out?!"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 08:09 pm

As the punch came, she faded into the air and appeared a few feet back from him.

"If it's your head, why do I have far better control of it? What do you want?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 08:11 pm

"Better control my ass," he muttered, focusing o=his thoughts until they stood.....well, on a rooftop in Brooklyn. It was a memory of his time parkouring, the rooftop vacant and the city devoid of life. "I want you out of my body, out of my head," he said, turning to face her.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 08:13 pm

"ooooh. You used your imagination. Congratulations."

She did a mock jazz hands, her body half bent as if speaking to a child, as she stepped towards him.

"Fight you for it. You win and I won't have a choice, I'll be forced out. I win, and you're forced out."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 08:18 pm

"Fine then," he growled. "Terms of engagement?"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 08:18 pm

"We're in your imagination."

She gave a nod and a sarcastic stare as she said it, like he couldn't be any more of an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/03/15, 11:28 pm

"Fine then. We could fight like anime characters and kamehameha my mind to oblivion," James said, "but that won't get us anywhere. So we fight like we did in the alley. Me and my nanites, against you and your......whatever the fuck that was."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 12:27 am

Avaelli shrugged, pulling her spear out the ground next to her and dancing forward with it, stabbing outwards, upwards four times.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 12:31 am

James reacted on instinct, jumping back and out of reach with barely enough time, the tip of the spear narrowly missing his head. Through his memories, the nanites of his imagination seeped out, coating him in the suit. Arms raised up, he formed the usual blade in one hand, his other taking on the qualities of a shield.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 12:33 am

Avaelli rolled her eyes at him.

"Can't fight without your toys. You're not really anything without them, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 12:34 am

"Coming from the person holding a spear," James countered. Readying himself, James decided to play defense for now.

In the meantime, Gestalt had the body on lockdown, the nanites hardening on the surface of the suit to make it like rock and immovable.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 12:36 am

"A spear is an instrument, something you train to use for years and years until it becomes an extension of your body. Those things do everything for you. Without them, you'd be nothing. Without my spear, I'd still kick your ass."

Avaelli surprised herself. She never spoke this much, not even to Ash.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 12:40 am

"Which begs the question: why?" James asked again. "Why are you coming after me?"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 12:41 am

Avaelli leant against her spear and gave him a bored look.

"You don't listen well either."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 12:45 am

"What, because you wanted the body?" James asked. "Or because someone hired you? I'm guessing the hired bit by the way since I don't remember meeting you, so can't have pissed you off." Deciding it was all pointless, he got back into his fighter's stance, breathing calmly. "You know what? Forget it. For now the only thing that matters is kicking you out of my head."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 12:48 am

Avaelli just gave him a half amused look throughout his talk. When he changed stance, she remained leaning on the spear, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 12:50 am

He wasn't gonna make the first move. Last time he played offense, and even panicked when things got out of hand and look where that got him. No.....no James decided to wait.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 12:51 am

Avaelli yawned and shifted the rooftop so she was stood on the edge, leaving James in the air looking like some Looney Tunes character.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 12:55 am

Realizing he stood on nothing, James fired the blade as a cable, attaching it to the roof and pulling himself back in towards her. Fine, if you want to play it that way, he thought. Rolling on the ground as he landed on the roof, James swung his other arm, the shield morphing to a hammer. It lashed out on a tendril, its horizontal arc heading for her.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 01:00 am

Avaelli made the distance between the two of them grow as the hammer continued on it's course. She wasn't actually moving away from James at all, but the distance between them would be infinite.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 01:03 am

"Tricks?" James asked, standing up. "This is my head, and I make the rules here." So he immediately thought of closing the distance, bringing her back within striking distance as he lashed out with the blade.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 01:05 am

Avaelli felt the distance close, felt the blade cut through her. Her body was lax and it sliced right through. Half her arm hung in the air for a split second before reforming to the rest of it. She blew him a kiss.

"'Fraid not."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 01:10 am

"So how does this even work then?" he asked, before moving to make another attack. "I mean if we can just reform in here, how is there a winner?"
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 01:11 am

Avaelli danced sideways suddenly, poking out with the spear. She kept the movement up, around him, circling and moving quickly, poking from every angle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next