Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals

Go down 
+6
The White Wolf
Xion's Memory
shadowoof
Razgriz
zeru
K
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 01:15 am

Not risking it, James went on the evasive, dodging the strikes at the cost of not being able to counter attack. Really wish I had some backup, he thought. As if on command though.....all of a sudden a memory formed right then and there. Chris, his best friend, was there though with a blank look on her face. It wasn't truly her, just the memory, that realization dawning on James. He was stunned as the memory of Chris danced forward, arms up like a boxer as she jabbed at his opponent. It was his mind, he remembered.....and he was making the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 01:18 am

Avaelli kept her movement up, poking and poking. She diverted a millisecond of her attention and surrounded the newcomer within stone walls. She jumped sideways, alternative between pokes with the tip and slaps with the end of the haft.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 01:24 am

It was a two fold battle: one part was the exchange of blows between them, while the other was the fight between their imaginations. Dredging up the memories of those he had fought with, the memories of both Shadow and Paladin, the armored suit hero, appeared and began fighting with the spear wielding girl. He shifted his attention then to changing the field of battle. The ground at her feet became like mud to slow her movements while the memories of his allies fought her.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 01:30 am

She diverted a quarter of her mind to deal with the imagination problems, keeping the other three quarters focusing on moving quickly and repeating her attacks on James. He was unable to make any kind of counter attack himself.

The first quarter of her brain focused on moving, keeping her acrobatics up.

The second quarter made the mud part as she moved, keeping her patch clear. It conjured images of herself to deal with the images from James.

The third quarter poked and slapped alternately, almost constantly.

The fourth quarter waited. And waited. And wai- Now.

She span the spear handle horizontally, knocking James's blade to the side around where the wrist would be, following the spin through and ramming the tip up to his armpit.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 01:33 am

"Ahhh!" he screamed, the spear piercing his armor. He jerked back, out of reach as he bled. "I'm not gonna let you win," he panted.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 01:34 am

Avaelli backed off, half watching copies of herself fight nearby.

"You still haven't learnt yet, have you? I've already won this fight."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 01:44 am

"No, no you haven't," James panted, standing straight as he healed. "You may be in my head, but its my head. I don't care who, or what you are. Because you are not sticking around." He tried to think of a way to actually get her out of his head. She was a virus, a disease......so what would be his immune system, for his mind? Turn up the heat maybe. So he dredged up old, painful memories. Physical and emotional, the pain was the most intense of his life. The day his mom died. The day Kat died and he lost so much of what he was. Amy being brutalized by Dirk and his friends. When Goliath had hit him with the rocket and nearly killed him. All of that pain didn't visualize in his memories, but he focused it on her. Every ounce of pain it made him feel, he hit her with it the same way she had hit him.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 01:50 am

Avaelli watched the colourful wave pass over her. She saw the memories as they actually manifested, the  colour of the emotions involved, rather than the images or the feelings. She felt the pain, strong, but minor in comparison to her own. He was trying to fight her with things that she'd had over 200 years to come to terms with.

Maybe he thought she was some kind of infection or parasite. That only showed how little he really understood about this whole thing. she took a deep breath in, bringing some of the colours from the wave and into herself. The reds, the blues. The pain and the anger. It had fuelled her existence this long and the fire only burns brighter the more it's allowed to consume.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 02:08 am

He had a feeling it wasn't going to work. After all if you fought fire with fire, it was just going to spark more fires. While she ate his pain, he darted forward, once more closing the distance with his mind. His next attack was a piercing blow aimed for her skull. He had a feeling that if anything, headshots would do the most damage.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 02:18 am

Avaelli reacted too slowly, her attention drawn to too many things that weren't James. She pulled her head and that was the only thing that managed to save her. Instead, the blade went through the bottom of her chin and out through her nose.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 02:19 am

Encouraged by landing a hit, James then arced his hand downward, the tip of the blade going after her. He had to hope it would be enough.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 02:23 am

She felt the blade rip downwards through her face. Well, now she was fucked.

Not that it hurt mind, it was just an annoyance. She was having fun and he had to go and spoil it.

She let herself fall down and backwards, so his blade was no longer half in her skull. She didn't bother trying to get up.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 02:34 am

When she fell, he held back a cheer. With her, he never knew if he won or was playing into her hands again. "Get out, now," he growled. "Or we can keep this up. And I can keep hassling you forever."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 02:36 am

She gargled, choking on the blood in her throat. Unable to muster any kind of response.

The imagination faded.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 02:43 am

It was like waking up for James. One moment he was there, the next he woke up, sitting down.....but not on a rooftop. He thought it was a dream at first, until Gestalt spoke in his head.

Ah you're awake, good. The brainwave is gone so I take it you were successful?

Yeah....where are we? James asked. Then it hit him: there were shackles on him, and he was sitting in a dark enclosed space, what looked like the inside of a military style transport plane, only smaller and more cramped. And he wasn't alone, several armed and armored men sitting in the seats, guns trained on him. They were Hercules. Uh.....Gestalt, what did I miss?

They arrived after the police radioed about you and Shadow. Since you told me to lock up and not do anything......they basically arrested us.

Not. My. Day. At all....
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 02:47 am

"Uh oh. You're in trouble."

Avaelli giggled from the corner of James's mind, experiencing the same thing he had one he woke up.

"Oh. you didn't really expect me to be gone did you? That's hardly how it works. You imagined the entire fight. In all honesty, I was barely even there for most of it. You imagined what I'd do yourself. But thanks for giving me time to settle in and all. Even learnt how to hide from that machine you've got there."

She giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 04:27 am

Oh come on, James mentally groaned. Get out of my head dammit. Just take someone else, there's no shortage of bodies in here. Still, he had to get out. Gestalt how long have we been in here?

Only a few minutes, and we're over Queens it would seem.

Okay so.....may as well bust out now. We'll escape, and deal with our mental herpes later, he thought. His body felt stiff all over and his head hurt something fierce, but he he moved. One of the Hercules soldiers noticed and barked "Don't move freak!" James looked at him and said "Guys, I've had a really, really long night. So what do you say we do this the easy way where you just let me go, eh?"

Silence was his response, so he sighed and said "Fine....but I warned you." And with his strength he ripped his way free of the shackles. The firs guard opened fire, the armor piercing rounds punching through his shoulder. James screamed in pain but darted forward, grabbing the gun and pushing it up. The other guards aimed but didn't fire, their buddy in the crosshairs, which James used to his advantage. Kicking one back against the bulkhead of the small gunship, he backhanded another and dragged his captive to the ramp/door of the ship. "Fuck just shoot him!" his hostage groaned, even as James held him in a choke. "No, don't shoot him," Revenant said. Slapping the released button, the door began to lower. "Do not jump!" one of them yelled, even as the door reached half-way down. James shoved the guy towards them before turning around, jumping out of the back of the gunship.

They were only a few hundred feet off the ground over Jackson Heights by the looks of it. Below him were the apartment buildings that only grew larger as he got closer to the ground. There wasn't time for the glider suit, so he had to time it. And.....there! Firing a cable, he latched onto the edge of an apartment rooftop, being pulled into a swing. But the momentum was too fast, and he went crashing through an apartment window. And even with the nanites......what happened next hurt. Crashing though the glass, he kept going through a couch, coffee table, TV set, and the wall and pipes behind it. As a result James suffered several broken, even out of place bones, severe bruising and internal bleeding. Oww....

Indeed. We're going to need some time to heal.

Work fast. Hercules is gonna close in.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 11:44 am

Dark would have helped James if it wasn't for the organ malfunction. Primary Organ dysfunctioning. Dark thought as he melded and sat the human down before looking for the bacteria in what was essentially a body made of shadows right now.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 03:09 pm

"Well, if I had known I was gonna have company, I'd've made some tea"

He says this half startled, half jokingly and with a tinge of anger. He came rushing in from the dining room, opposite the kitchen. He stands looking at both the intruder, and the tornado he came in on.

"Gonna take me and the landlord weeks to get this place up and runnin' again"

He says this line, however, with more anger.

He takes a minute to survey the disaster zone. His eyes flick from the metallic man, crumpled in a broken heap, to the window where it came crashing through. It was a nice window. Didn't mean anyone any harm. He'd look out the window onto the streets below. He looks around the floor, bits of his television lay around. How is he supposed to watch his fishing shows now? His comfortable couch had also been thrown into the side wall, placed in a serious state of disrepair both the couch and the wall. His eyes finally land right back on metal face. He crashed right into the wall, broken water pipes shoot water all over him and the floor surrounding him.

The left side of his mouth raises into a smirk and he takes a quick puff of his cigarette. He starts to recognize the intruder as the vigilante from the news.

"Revenant"

"Heard ya murdered a ton of innocents in cold blood from the news. In fact, just before you came crashin' in they were talkin' 'bout it. Thought you could try to escape the cops, huh?"

He says this line nearly barking.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 04:48 pm

Whatever words were being said went partially unheard by James. The water from the pipes was shooting out loudly, enough to muffle the words being said. Besides.......he was in for a really painful moment right now.

Relocating shoulder now.

There was a oud popping noise as the suit hardened, squeezed, and constricted around James like a python and his shoulder was popped back into place. It hurt like hell, making James cry out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 05:07 pm

He hears the popping sound and the following cry of pain.

"Well, looks and sounds like you've had one hell of a night."

He takes another short drag and sighs, annoyed.

"Can ya at least try to stand up? The waters splashin' off ya and gettin' everywhere. That and the police are bound to be here any minute. I don't think ya wanna be here when they hit."

"Unless, of course ya want me to hold ya in for 'em"

He says this in a very serious tone
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 05:13 pm

Now James was made aware of the small audience he had, the nanites of the suit spotting him standing in the hole. Trying to stand was too much of an effort, so he rolled onto his ass and sat up. "Sorry.......for the damages......" he panted weakly, his voice still thankfully altered by the suit. "Just.....give me......a minute.......and I'll be out of your hair."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 05:41 pm

He sighs again.

"You killed them people? Sounds like ya can't even get a sentence out and I seriously doubt the police managed to do that to y'all"

He takes a second to take another drag.

"You answer me truthfully and I might help ya. 'Course, y'all are gonna have to take whatever the hell ya got on off."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 05:43 pm

"I didn't kill......anyone," Revenant panted. "And as.....for taking off.....the suit, that's not gonna happen."
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 05:55 pm

"You're such a liar. Liar, liar, liar. Murderer."

Avaelli sent flashes of him killing the civilians in the store, warping them.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 06:02 pm

Oh would you just get out of my head dammit! James spat at the cancer, ignoring the warped images.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 06:04 pm

"Muuuuurrrdereeeeer"

Avaelli mocked him in a sing song voice.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 06:05 pm

"Well, looks like I'm gonna be holdin' ya."

As he says this, he begins to hear yelling from both outside of the building and the inside.

"Either that's my neighbors tryin' to figure out what the hell went down, or that's your ride."

He makes his way over to the window as if to block it.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 06:10 pm

Ignoring her, James slowly stood up and said to the man "Sorry......I'm not planning on staying. So please move now."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 06:16 pm

"Like I said, it looks like you're pretty banged up."

Another quick puff

"This can either get slightly better, or way worse. Your choice"

He stands just off the left side of the broken window. The voices growing closer.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 06:19 pm

Slowly though, James felt himself getting......not to a hundred percent. Seventy percent maybe, but it'd have to do. There was a crunching sound as the nanites hardened, his suit back in order and his body able to move. "Sorry. I choose neither." So he made a mad dash forward for the window, moving to run past the occupant.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 06:33 pm

He sees the mad attempt to run away and relaxes his body a bit, going so far as to remove his flask from his pocket and taking a swig.

"Coulda just stayed here for a bit, but no. Guess ya got more innocents to kill."

He sticks his foot out as if to trip Revenant up and out through the window. He doesn't really care to fight someone who isn't at one hundred percent, but he'll try to get back at him for the damages he caused.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 07:48 pm

By chance, Revenant did trip, falling forward and out the window. "Fuck youuuuuuuu!" he screamed as he fell outside, tumbling down in the air. Firing a cable, he managed to stop the fall as it attached to the side of the building, leaving him dangling there like a hooked fish. "Really......really can't catch a break."
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/03/15, 08:23 pm

He gives a small chuckle and puts the flask back into his pocket. A slight pain hits him as the leg Revenant tripped over was his bad leg, but he shakes it off.

"Fun guy, hope we meet again so I can pay him back proper"

He looks at the room again and sighs, pulling out his phone and dialing the landlord.

"You been watchin' the news, yeah? Yeah... yeah... thanks. I don't think I'll have the time to jerry rig the pipes. Yeah... thanks. See ya."

As he ends his call, the police start banging at the door.

*BANG* *BANG*

POLICE! OPEN UP!

He makes his way to the door, stepping around the broken glass, and opens it. Police pour into the room, forcing him against the wall. Yelling at him like he is a greenhorn in the military again. He complies with their demands and tells them of the altercation. An officer makes his way to the window and aims his gun down.

IF YOU TRY ANYTHING, YOU WILL BE SHOT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/03/15, 01:27 am

"No, think you can spell it out for me?" James responded sarcastically. Still hooked, he placed his feet on the side of the building and started to run along the brickwork, on the move now. He released the cable, jumping off with the nanite tendril trailing as he fired another to the next building, hauling ass out of the area.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/03/15, 08:23 am

Marcus awoke to find his mask was on and he was on the ground. He groaned in the demonic voice the mask gave and looked up to find that he was surrounded by several police officers. He heard sound coming to his ears but couldn't hear the words he spoke, feeling to weak to talk or move he just sat their as they lifted him up. Dark?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/03/15, 08:29 am

While James had been dark, Amy had been busy running searches on Rebecca Cohen. It was gonna take time though, the algorithm she had used needing another hour before completing. She tried calling James again, but there was no response.

He thought about going home. Really, he did. But if the bitch was still in his head.....he didn't dare go home. James wasn't about to put Chris or Michael at risk because he wanted to feel comfortable and at home. So for now, all that was left for James to do, was run. At least run around town.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/03/15, 08:32 am

Marcus kept every once in a while blacking out, sometimes he saw blue, others he saw more blue and then other colors, Colors only those Herc guys had. "Shi.. Shite." He finally said as he felt a cold metal around his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/03/15, 08:42 am

Gestalt, what's the word back at that alley? What happened to Shadow?

Checking. He was arrested, Hercules again. This time being moved in an armored truck and before you asked they put us in the gunship because it was closer when we were found.

Didn't realize I needed to know but thanks. Heading back for him now, can't leave him alone with Hercules......he'll kill them.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/03/15, 08:47 am

Marcus looked up after regaining conscious once again to find a glove trying to remove the mask he had. "Mum I didn't want to be woken up." Marcus said in his demonic voice as he Looked up and made the guy back away.

"Hes awake. What happened back their." The man asked as Marcus looked around.

"Oh, two crazy sisters attacked me and killed everyone in the store, they also killed my sister and I got angry which led to me being found then I lost conscious and I don't know what happened after that." Marcus said to him as he cracked his neck by leaning to the side. A gun trained on him.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/03/15, 08:50 am

Getting to the truck was a different story. After all Shadow was still in Brooklyn and James all the way in Queens. Revenant did his best to get there as fast as he could, but his injuries were slowly healing, his movement restricting the nanites progress.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/03/15, 09:23 am

"Right well.. I'm bored. Bye." As Marcus said this he got a slightly confused look before he melded, falling out of the truck and remolding again before landing on his behind before doing several more spins due to his speed from the truck, a slight Ow followed every spin and landing that scraped away Marcus's skin and made him feel more pain then melding.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/03/15, 09:23 am

The past hour Stella had worked her magic...and wow.
"Revy, if you hear me still, I got something. Cohen's a geneticist and Panacea went to a fuckton of trouble to hide that fact. Here, though, is the fantastic kicker - she is the author of several papers on cross species sciences, as well as hybridization...but that's it. Which is a big thing, actually. Everyone leaves a digital footprint, Rev. I can tell you what you did last week, patterns, and I've got a somewhat good idea of who you might be, actually. But that's the thing - you're a vigilante. You're like, Batman. Cohen? Egghead. Someone like this, they leave a footprint. I've found a Panacea employee and can tell you that they had pancakes at the IHOP six blocks over four weeks ago, have a herniated disc from the doctors visit last week, and he's buying a shitton of Honey Nut Cheerios so he's got bad cholesterol. Why am I saying this? Because, Cohen? I can't even tell you if she buys water. No financials. No paper trails. It's not right. Not at all."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/03/15, 09:26 am

Of course he could hear Stella. "Got it......Aether," he said, glad to remember her alias. "I'll look into other ways of finding her, but look for any aliases she may be using. Odds are that's the one she's hiding under."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/03/15, 09:30 am

"I can try, Rev, but it's not exactly easy - easier then hacking Nexus, to be fair." She paused. "If you can get me anything. Addresses, a first name, I can start linking the web...but I need something to start on. Can't type "Rebecca Cohen aliases" into google and expect something...nope, I expected nothing beyond TV anyways, but was a funny thing to do."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/03/15, 09:30 am

When Marcus stopped spinning and he tried to stand he realised his arm was feeling sharp pains, he looked to find the bone poking out. "Well shite." He turned to see the car he escaped from was reversing now. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." He turned to start running but was in a sort of small limp. Dark where you?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/03/15, 09:32 am

"Well......look for any fresh names that popped up in the past few months," Revenant said. "Something that would be relatively normal, but odd or out of place I guess......."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/03/15, 10:27 am

"Shit shit shit I need help." Marcus called out to no one as he ran though the street in fear that the van chasing him would hit him. He still wasn't well enough to use his powers but at least the pain was numbing.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/03/15, 10:44 am

Avaelli flicked through the stream of information James had been thinking about and receiving. Not too much of interest, but those names at his home that he tried to keep from her were. How stupid of him. Thinking of going home and then suddenly stopping that though. It was obvious he was trying to hide something so she had a quick search through his memories.

Ashaara had let Marcus go for now. She'd catch up to him pretty quickly enough once she was ready. Instead, she followed the ambulance carrying both of their body parts to the nearby morgue. From there, they were laid out on a table, piece by piece. Now all Ashaara had to do was wait for the morgue to empty.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime13/03/15, 03:56 pm

James could still feel her, digging through his memories and it pissed him off. Those were private, personal and she was mucking about in them like it was an itunes library. Now, he acknowledged that he would probably never be at her level but he did his best to slow her down; he began focusing on strong, impregnable walls, loud music thoughts of staring into the sun until that little after image was stuck in his vision. Whatever you're looking for, he thought to himself, you're not gonna find it. And you're not gonna take my memories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next