Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals

Go down 
+6
The White Wolf
Xion's Memory
shadowoof
Razgriz
zeru
K
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowoof
Member of the Community

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 01:16 am

Marcus took a quick turn into an alleyway to small for their van and made several turns before he heard footsteps. He made a quick, really quick stop as he pulled his phone out with his good hand and tried to ring Rev.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 02:06 am

His phone rang, the number belonging to Shadow so it didn't take him long to answer. "Shadow," he said, "please tell me you got away."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 02:13 am

"Yes... and maybe no. Look Dark took over and I can't remember shite nor can I use my powers. I have a compact fracture or whatever means a bone is poking out and I have a army after me. I got away." Marcus said in his demonic voice. He started walking again when he heard yells.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 02:23 am

"Well I'm on my way to you now, but not sure if I can get there before they find you. If we're lucky, then I'm wrong and I can reach you in time." That said, he could hear the sirens. Police and Hercules forces were moving in on the area, which didn't give him a lot of time.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 02:26 am

"Rev, what the hell happened. I think my body isn't too good." As Marcus said this he heard voices in front of him and looked around to see an open dumpster. He got in it rather quickly and moved to the side that was closed.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 02:32 am

"You're not alone there Shadow," James grunted. "Whoever.....or whatever those girls were, I'd wager they were from your side of town if you get my drift. Fuck me, one of them is in my head trying to take over and I've got no idea how to remove them."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 02:39 am

"Girls. Did they have a sword and spear? And if one of them is in your head, keep fighting. Thats what I did. Until she leaves or you find a way to kick her out. She can't take over unless you get mentally weak, Angry or really sad." Marcus decided to inform him but he didn't know if these girls were the same as Dark. Wherever he was.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 02:46 am

"Well fighting her hasn't helped much," James said, stopping on a roof near Shadow's position. "I'd ask if that demon in your head could help but.......demon."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 03:00 am

"Yea he's missing right now. Out of order. Hey that shop.. Those girls were the ones that wrecked the place. The reason I called was because Effigy gone missing. The blood controller spayed blood everywhere and the disease controller gave it to everyone but me because I escaped it but Effigy was covered. I don't know-." Marcus stopped a he heard a voice outside.

"Where the hell could he have gone."

"He melded though a vehicle, quite possible he's far away now." After that they walked away before Marcus continued.

"I don't know where she is or if shes alive."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 03:32 am

"Efigy.....the girl?" James asked. "I can look for her when we get somewhere safe, there's too much heat everywhere." Dropping down into the alley, James tried to find Shadow. "I'm close. Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 03:43 am

Marcus popped his head out of the dumpster, clicking the red button to end the call. "Hey Rev." he waved with his good hand as he stood up, His skin was peeled and his arm was well very broken and his mask still on his face. "This would have been a good halloween costume ey."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 03:47 am

"Maybe next year," James joked. "Come on, we need to get you somewhere safe." He helped Shadow out of the dumpster, easing him on the ground. "And we're also gonna need to get you a fuck ton of first aid kits."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 03:52 am

"I need to get Effigy first. If shes still alive. I can't lose another." Marcus said to him as he looked left and right. "Where the hell would we hide anyway. If I can fix my wounds and we get far enough, we can lose the mask and suit and pretend to be normal civvies."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 04:00 am

"I don't know," Revenant said. "As for Effigy.....look I can't run a search for her while covering your ass, so which is it gonna be?"
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 04:36 am

"Shes a big girl. Hopefully. Alright I have a place where we stay. Its at an abandoned Subway. Cobble hill I think?" Marcus said to Rev as he walked towards a wall. "Just need to get their."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 04:40 am

"Gonna be a bit more than a walk," Revenant grunted as he moved to help Shadow walk, "to get there."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 04:42 am

"We could drive, but again we need to lose the mask and suit. We are walking magnets in these." Marcus said as he heard a cracking sound and saw his bone was moving back into his arm. "Ouch."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 04:44 am

"Well I'd loose the suit but I have a secret to keep," James muttered.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 04:48 am

"Haven't we been over this. Look I know you want to keep your family and friends safe but if I'm the only one then their still safe. Dark knows not to touch you or them. Your the only guy I can somewhat trust. Plus again we are magnets." As Marcus said this he allowed the mask to drop from his face. "Whats it going to be?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 04:56 am

Reluctantly, James dropped the nanites. He was back in his normal clothes, the pants and long sleeve shirt. "Fine. But you know you're not exactly mister inconspicuous with the lack of skin you've got there."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 04:59 am

"Yea let me fix that." As Soon as Marcus said this he focused. He focused hard and felt around his skin, peeling off and regrowing. The bone etching it's way back into his arm. He was forcing this healing and by the time he was done he collapsed. "Bet..Better?" he said in between a groan.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 05:03 am

"It'll have to do," James muttered. "Come on, the faster we get out of here the better," he said, helping Shadow walk.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 05:08 am

"Yea, just let me lose the jumper."When Marcus finished he pulled his jumper off and threw it away before allowing Rev to help him walk. "Alright we should be less sus and if anyone ask why I'm limping then pretend I'm drunk."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 05:20 am

"Dude I'll just say we were doing some parkour and you had an accident," James said. Cops were on alert now, driving in force through the streets.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 05:23 am

"Accident yet no injuries, no bruises. Unless of course you want to inflict some?" Marcus gave a joke and serious voice to that. Neither of them wanted to be caught and Marcus wasn't in the best state.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 05:25 am

"Not gonna happen," James muttered. "We've both been through enough, and if we don't get a chance to recover before that creature reappears, we'll be in no shape to even stand a chance."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 05:28 am

"Not creature, undead. I chopped a head off and they came back with it. I think they're just waiting for the bodys we mangled to be left alone. That or one sister is, I don't think the one in your head will keep staying there. Might prefer her own body." Marcus told him.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 05:30 am

"No, she wanted this body," James said, still thinking of ways to......exorcise himself. "She tried kicking me out. And if she doesn't want the body she probably wants me dead. Also I meant that fucking hybrid from earlier, the one that kicked your ass."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 05:33 am

"Lizard thing? Don't me laugh. I kicked it's ass until it shot the sticky stuff at me. The only thing that touched me was it's saliva. I threw shadow's, a car and pieced it as you saw." Marcus said with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 05:39 am

"And yet what you didn't know, was its capabilities," James muttered. A crowd passed by so he shut up, talking only after they passed by. "Did an analysis of the blood. It was engineered with all sorts of fun stuff. Has that Berserker compound in it to accelerate its mutation and growth. Has accelerated healing especially, so don't count on it being crippled next time."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 05:40 am

"Somehow already knew that. The A.I know how far we got, I have some change for a taxi to get us closer." Marcus told him as he waved to a passerby.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 05:44 am

"Couple dozen blocks," James said. "So a taxi wouldn't hurt...."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 05:49 am

"then lets flag on shall we?" Marcus said as he looked towards the road. A few car drove by but then a Taxi passed cam unto the street they were on. "thank god for NY."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 05:57 am

"Yeah seriously," James muttered. Reaching into his wallet, he withdrew......a dollar bill. He didn't have any large bills on him, not like he walked around with rolls of cash. But the bill was enough, all he had to do was hold it between his fingers and wave his hand with cash to get the drivers attention.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 06:03 am

Marcus moved into the wallet he held onto to keep cash and tapped Rev's arm with it. "Should be at least twenty in their. And don't try to look for identity. I don't carry." Marcus said the last few with a laugh. The taxi driver must have been looking for he slowed down to park next to the two.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 06:07 am

"Not sure they bother asking," James muttered, opening the door and helping Shadow inside. Holding the money, he said to the driver "Cobble Hill." Taking the money, the driver began.....well, driving. No the driver was gonna break into song at the wheel.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 06:10 am

Marcus decided to try and get some rest during the drive, maybe just try and get his power back. It was still around due to the healing but he couldn't really feel it. Had Dark just Used his body and exerted it during the fight? Many questions.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 06:18 am

As they drove, James was able to let the nanites do their thing for the internal injuries. Now that he was holding still, the nanites could work at a faster pace to put his parts in order or replicate whatever was too damaged to repair. While Gestalt did that, he also searched the cameras for Effigy, Shadow's sister. With luck, he'd find her. And at the same time, he was also busy trying to figure out possible means of removing the foreign entity. It was difficult given that any method would have to be utilizing the technology available on the planet.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 06:30 am

"What the hell." An officer said with vomit reaching into his mouth but he resided to swallowing it before radioing in. "Hey we got a girl who seems to have been ripped from the inside out." He radioed in as he looked closer. Not knowing to the staring eyes that watched him. A slight growl made the officer turn to see her and he pulled his gun out, the animal backed away and ran. "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 06:37 am

His diligence paid off, Gestalt finding what amounted to a too large cat skulking about in the street. James whispered "Found her. But we can't go back for her."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 06:40 am

"Thank god. Whatever that disease is. It kills.. Fast." Marcus said quietly as he looked into the mirror that showed he cab drivers eyes. They were focused on the road which was good. Very good.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 06:45 am

"Maybe there's a limit," James said quietly. "If those girls were the ones that cast it.....it's likely they need to keep it up long enough to stay lethal." As the taxi kept driving, they slowly began to leave the search area of the police.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 06:50 am

"they could also control it to cut and burn. Hes awake and telling me what happened. Unless of course that shift she does is like some lore on werewolfs. The wold breaks out of the skin then the human, mostly healing wounds." Marcus whispered back, the cab driver made a move, leaning back a little. Marcus lightly tapped Rev with his arm and held his pointer finger straight to mimic quiet. But that was if Rev didn't catch the drift. It as possible he would think look that way.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 07:04 am

He got the message, deciding to stay quiet for the duration of the drive.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 07:13 am

"Low down." The man asked the officer, back at the store.

"We found some evidence concerning the vigilante shadow-"

"We know, we had him for a few minutes until he used a new trick." The man in black interrupted the officer before allowing him to continue.

"Yes, the officer who had seen the fight said two girls were fighting the vig's and they were doing well until they both failed."

"Hmm. Thank you, keep us posted." With that the man moved back to the Hercules Van, where he was met with one of his subordinates. "Radio in we have some new freaks on the field. and Next time I'm going first." As soon as the man nodded to Ben and left to radio it in. "Next time Revanant and this shadow. Next time."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 07:19 am

They didn't quite reach the station. Cobble Hill was a part of Brooklyn, the station somewhere inside. The taxi driver was paid and on their way, James and Shadow out on the street. "Alright.....lead on?" James suggested.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 07:24 am

"Ohh pretty." Marcus said as he lead on, street by street until he found the Large door called a first defence. Marcus punched a few buttons and the blast door opened. "Zeru.. I'm Home."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 07:27 am

"What are you two married?" james asked, standing close by.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 07:49 am

Zeru heard loud banging sound so he decided to leave his spot on the couch and made his way up to the door's camera that was outisde and saw shadow and someone he didn't know beside him so he pressed the intercom"who the hell is your friend"he asked.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime14/03/15, 08:00 am

"Rev. You too met a while ago. Can you let us in please. I'm buggered." Marcus called out while looking at the camera.. Camera's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next