Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals

Go down 
+6
The White Wolf
Xion's Memory
shadowoof
Razgriz
zeru
K
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 09:40 am

"either way we might need more allies since at rate things going we might not be able to handle it as we stand now"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 09:42 am

"Handle what? It's not like anyone can really study this like I can. I mean, MAYBE that...silver human...Reverint or something, but that's only with his nano robots."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 09:45 am

"call it a hunch but i feel like with the whole criminal spike and your feeling about something coming that it's better to be safe then sorry"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 09:56 am

"Fair enough. Can't really call you paranoid when I'm here doing the same thing." With that he sort of fell face first onto the table. A groan emanated from his throat. "My head feels like it's trying to explode."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:00 am

"yeah that was bound to happen given your actions"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:03 am

"Don't remind me of consequences." He mumbled and sort of rolled his head to the side. "Any chance we have those batter disc things you make on the stove. Round, you put butter on it. Those always tasted good."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:05 am

"those should be done by now so help yourself"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:12 am

He slowly started to pick himself up off his chair and move towards the stove. "What are they called again? I can't ever remember." He sort of asked, using one arm to prop himself up on the counter until he got his balance back. The red lights on his suit illuminated the area around him dimly, just barely beating the installed lighting. Without any real ceremony he scraped some of the bigger pancakes onto his plate and began to eat, not even caring about going to the table. "So what's been going on lately? I've been out of the loop for a while." His mouth was stuffed, somewhat hindering his question, but at least it came out somewhat resembling what he intended.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:14 am

"they're called pancakes woulda thought you'd adapt better by now bro"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:15 am

"Void knowledge. It comes first. Not to mention all of my life's history, culture, and possible outcomes for my failure. So shatina, Zeru. Now talk, what's the info for the last few days."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:20 am

"only really big thing going on is our two charges are getting into escalating trouble that worried might end up badly one of these days"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:22 am

"If it comes down to it, kick em out. We don't have any sort of monetary reason to keep them, no?" He asked, shovelling another massive bite in afterwards.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:23 am

"like i said earlier we need as many allies as we can get plus they still got some use in the long term"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:27 am

"But if they get into major trouble, and bring it here, it could damage or ruin everything we have set up." He was pretty sure Zeru knew what he really meant, it was always obvious when it came down to that.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:28 am

"i know but we either don't get backup and have tech trashed or they cause it to be trashed so no matter what the risk is the same in the end"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:31 am

"Unless I'm missing something, nobody ever comes down here for anything unless we invite them, or one of our guests brings them. NO guests, no problem." he scarfed down the last of his food and set his plate on the counter behind him before going to sit down. "A fair point, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:33 am

"and yet you forget that incident with the cyborg and those random people plus think about it like this, if things do hit fan what's stopping whatever threat out there from wanting to eliminate us just ' incase ' we might be a threat?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:38 am

"From what I understand, those cyborgs were brought with that Shadow kid. Counter point. As for your second argument, even if things hit the fan, just about nobody knows about us. Save for those people who I met last night."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:40 am

"dude buying this place and updating cost alot of money if they were smart they'd figure it out and there was only one cyborg which was unrelated to the shadow guy"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:44 am

"I don't remember that cyborg, but I'll accept it. And again, fair point, they could trace us through the people used to build this place. But that's assuming anyone wants to interrogate someone for a secret underground home with a massive computer. Very rare. But I acknowledge it's not impossible." Urthus yawned and put his head back on the table. "I guess you're right. We could use allies for the very very very very very slim chance something goes horribly wrong."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:46 am

"well least it would put those empty rooms near the other's to good use"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:55 am

"Fair enough I suppose. Though it would mean more mouths to feed if everyone ate here."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 10:59 am

"that's why they all would have there own tiny kitchen area and it's up to them to get the food for themselves for most part"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 11:07 am

"Sounds like something I would do. Other than letting them stay to begin with. I approve of that idea." He lifted a hand and stuck out his thumb, his understanding of a human affirmation signal.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 11:09 am

"lets just hope whatever comes our way we can handle it"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 11:14 am

"I doubt it'd be much of anything, but agreed."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 11:29 am

Marcus had gotten up and decided to make his way towards the kitchen to check on Zeru, Frank and... Bella but he had to do it. He could hear talking and walk over, listening into a little of the conversation at hand but didn't intrude. He just leaned against the wall and decided to rest their for a while longer.

Bella moved around, finding her way back to Zeru's, she had forgotten what day it was. Did she have school? She wouldn't find out until she gotten back their.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/03/15, 05:24 pm

Stella rolled over, and her hand landed on something. Something plump, and squishy. She frowned, and retrieved her glasses before pulling the covers back.
Oh. Right. Hannah, a classmate she had hooked up with. Yawning, the girl slid out of bed and into the next room. She had picked a room at the Westhouse Hotel - perks of using Daddy's information. Hannah had jumped at the chance, and together the two got drunk and did stuff.

Of course, the view also meant Stella got to see something else - Paladin.

The mechanical Hero was currently patrolling. With the advent of the creatures and the reported violence all over, he was in full battle mode at all times. It was a trying -
"Oh fuck!"
"Nnn? Stella?" The blonde bimbo stumbled over, rubbing her eyes. "What a....are...."

Now, Paladin had been patrolling. Now, he had been tackled. Yes, midair tackled.
By another suit.

The suit had a familiar marking - a lion's head. HERCULES.

"You're under arrest, vigilante." The feminine but distorted voice ordered. "Surrender."
"How about no." Paladin kicked away, and backed up fast. "Bitch! I just got this polished!" He readied his blade. "You sure you wanna dance?" He could t - okay, that was a hammer.
"This is the Black Knight...and I am Mordred. Everything about it was designed for one purpose - taking down things like you." Then the hammer caught on fire. they fucking sent a flaming hammer wielding bitch after him.
"Well, Mordred. I guess I'll play Arthur...now feel the sting of Excalibur!"
"I swear.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Until the day he dies   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 01:36 am

[December 9th, Saturday, 8:00 AM]

God dammit.

He thinks with his breath held tight. The conversation he's overhearing not going as well as he would like for it to go. In a perfect world, the woman he... courted... last night would be single and he wouldn't have to worry about someone popping in right as he is about to leave. Unfortunately for Dean, this isn't a perfect world and someone did enter as he was about to leave. The woman's boyfriend. He'd been stuck in the bedroom closet for around ten minutes now. He barely had time to case his surroundings, but he believes there is a window on the far side of the room. Another bout of misfortune, He's on the second floor of an apartment building. He could try to use a fire escape, but he's sure that is on the other side of the apartment.

He'll just have to wait and hear if...

No... nononono

The voices grow closer...

"IS HE IN HERE? COME OUT YA BASTARD!"

Today's goin' greeeeeeaaaaat

With a quick movement, Dean blows through the door. He knocks the boyfriend over and dashes passed the woman. He runs through the apartment, naturally looking for the exit. He can hear damning words coming from the boyfriend as he gets up and chases after Dean.

"Lovely apartment ya got here! The decorations are real nice!"

He goes through the path he took when he first entered the apartment in reverse, and he manages to find the door.

"YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOUR BALLS CUT OFF! GET BACK HERE!"

He opens the door just enough to where he can fit through easily, and then slams the door shut.

"It was nice to meet ya, but I gotta run!"

He says as he makes his way into the hallway. He rushes down to the bottom floor, and out of the apartment complex. All the while hearing the boyfriend behind him. His luck finally begins to turn around with the large amount of people out in front of the complex. He makes his way through the crowd and when he feels safe enough, he slows down to a walk.

That... coulda gone worse, I suppose. He thinks, pulling his cap down slightly.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 07:05 am

Zeru was gonna mention urthus when his enhanced sense of smell alerted him to someone he knew clow by."it would be comfier to sit in a chair marcus then lean against the wall"he spoke out load to marcus.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 08:57 am

"No, no, continue your conversation. It was just getting good." Marcus called out, staying where he was.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 10:32 am

"Come on, sit. It's polite and it makes good company." Urthus replied with his face on the desk. "I need something to keep me awake anyway. How was your night?" The alien asked, not really caring if Marcus came over or not, just trying to make conversation to keep himself from passing out.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 10:54 am

"painful." Marcus said but stayed where he was. "Bella up yet?" He asked seeing as she wasn't here yet. He didn't want to go knock as she still have hated him maybe.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 10:57 am

"No idea. I haven't seen or heard from her in a while. Why not go check? What can go wrong." Urthus replied. His voice was slightly muffled by the table, but it was at least audible.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 11:00 am

"I don't think she wants me waking her, unless of course you didn't here last nights conversation." Marcus muttered as he moved around so he could see them. "Whats up with you?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 11:02 am

"I wasn't here for it really. I was practically asleep. Still am. Seventy something Earth hours awake drifting in the Void trying to understand what was going on. It's changing, something it hasn't done at any point after I discovered it and was tasked to study it."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 11:04 am

"Maybe it's evolving, you being in their might be like a virus to it or you using it to move about the way you do." Marcus thought of a few things that could be possible, he still had a few more but stopped after that, let the alien figure it out himself.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 11:07 am

Urthus shook his head, sort of just rolling it around on the table. "I don't understand how, but I have this strange feeling that something is going to come out of it. It's like...feeling your stomach rumble and just knowing you are hungry, but the possibility of the Void being alive...unlikely, but not impossible."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 11:12 am

"Then it's doing what the human body does. The void is spitting something out, that or something is trying to escape the void." Marcus said due to the new information. It was an interesting case he had but nothing he could do.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 11:18 am

Urthus sort of perked up at that. "Hmmmm....it might be my planet...it might be ready to expunge it...I can have my people back!" He almost seemed to be renewed at that, hope and adrenaline waking him up very quickly.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 11:20 am

"Maybe Frank but let's not get our hopes up just yet. Could be something local to the void or maybe some of your people who have escaped... Wait did you say planet?" Marcus said to him with curiosity, it would be bad if a planet was to appear this close to earth.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 11:32 am

Urthus nodded, this time actually sitting up. "Yeah. My mistake engulfed my entire planet."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 05:39 pm

In the hospital, James slowly woke up. Even with the painkillers running through his system his head hurt, the damage to his skull still relatively fresh. His eyes hurt as light entered them, forcing them shut in response as he made a weak rasp of noise.

You. Miserable. Suicidal. Moron, he heard Gestalt say.

What happened? James asked. Most of his memories were a little hazy, but he remembered something about a wall.

You tried to kill yourself James. Only reason you're still alive is because Chris and Michael had tracked your phone and stopped you before the damage became life threatening.

He remembered now. Chris stopping him, screaming at him. Then before her.....the puppy, and a wave of nausea spread through him at that memory. James remembered flashes of the conversation between him and Avaelli in his head, her own memories and anger. I just couldn't take it anymore. I'm not gonna live my life being someone elses' puppet.

I was listening to your conversation, James. Heard what she said. You don't feel you're my puppet?

Well let's see, have you ever made me do something I didn't want to?

No.

Have you tried to alter my memories?

Of course not.

Then you're not pulling my strings, and that's that.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Until the day he dies   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 08:22 pm

He walks through the crowd, occasionally taking the time to look over his shoulder just in case the boyfriend manages to get the drop on him. He takes a few odd turns every now and then just to make sure if anyone is tailing him, they wouldn't know exactly where he was going. If you asked him now where he was going, he'd say to fix the mess someone made in his home. No doubt if you asked the boyfriend the same thing, you'd get approximately the same answer, only with more colorful language. That's the funny thing about the human race, you can always link someone to someone else, even with the most inane of questions.

He manages to get to his apartment complex after taking the scenic route, he notices the apartment owner outside talking with some repairmen. He tries to duck away from them, but the owner saw him anyway.

"Dean, come here."

Following orders, he came closer to Seeley.

"Howdy, boss hog. How ya been? Your kids doin' just fine? How about Barbara?"

"Fine, yes and she's fine. Thanks for asking" Seeley says, getting straight to the point. "So, that vigilante, huh? Knew he was bad news when he first popped up. Guess he was just wanting attention."

Dean shrugs "Yeah, I got no idea about the guy. Some people say he didn't do it. Way I figure it, no one has a clue but Revenant. He's the only one who really knows." Recalling what the young woman and Revenant told him.

"You spoke with him, yeah? What did he say?"

"A'course he denies it" He says pulling his pack out and taking a cigarette out. "He'd be dumb to admit to it. A'course, he'd be dumb to just let the media say what they want as well" He lights the cigarette and points to his apartment window. "Sitrep?"

"We've got guys coming in trying to fix the pipelines and the walls. You'll have to replace your furnishings yourself. He says, crossing his arms.

"Right, thanks Seeley. Guess I can spend the day out on the town." He takes a drag and exhales "Might catch a movie"

In truth, Dean's been sitting on a hit for some time now. His messenger had just sent the message right before his little interruption last night. The location is somewhere in Brooklyn, the messenger didn't give a whole lot of information on them either. What they did to deserve death is unclear, and what they look like is also unclear. The message citing "Has a tendency to change appearance often." However, Dean will know them by a certain birthmark on the left thumb. The end of the message was to just send a picture of the deceased with a second picture of the thumb to the following number. Funds will then be placed in a secure location.

This guy better put up a fight for seven grand.

He bids Seeley a farewell and heads off.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 10:37 pm

The next few minutes played out eerily familiar to James; a nurse walked into the room and noticed he was awake, smiling softly as she said "Good morning James. How are you feeling?" Groaning in response, James then said "Like the Hulk was using my head for a stress relief ball......what day is it?"

"Saturday," she said. "You've been in here overnight." Well, all things considered it wasn't terrible. Just in there for a night, at least he wasn't waking up days or weeks later.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime24/03/15, 11:40 pm

"yeah well said it years ago and will way it again i'm here to help you with that and still wouldn't mind being able to walk on another planet"zeru commented leanning back in his chair"
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: [Target 01] Of smoke and mirrors   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime25/03/15, 04:41 am

He walks down a couple of blocks until he makes contact with a taxi, after a brief dialogue between him and the driver, they set out towards Brooklyn, to be more exact, a bar in Boerum Hill just to the right of another district named Cobble of the hilly variety as well. He sits back and relaxes in the somewhat comfortable seat. He wasn't given an exact location in the message, but was told the target frequents the bars in the area, something Dean can appreciate. He realizes the early hour, but he hopes to get a somewhat familiar layout of the land. Just so if the target is a runner, Dean won't be at a complete disadvantage. His stomach rumbles quite suddenly, reminding him of his current needs and agrees to grab something to eat if it would calm the noise maker down.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime25/03/15, 05:42 am

"What happened?" he asked her, even though he knew full well what happened. She looked at him and said "Head trauma. You cracked your skull but the med's we gave you are fixing that now. You also have two people waiting for you, a girl and her father?" Blinking, he realized it could ony be Chris and Michael. "Yeah. The girl's my friend, her dad's my guardian. Can I see them?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime25/03/15, 06:44 am

Zeru leaned his chair even further back balancing it on 2 legs before talking again"so everyone what's today's agenda?"he asked urthus and shadow
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime25/03/15, 09:10 am

"Do you really have to ask me? You know what I'm doing." Urthus replied. it was basically a given, but he would be studying the Void's movements. Obviously set up some simulations and let them run on the computer, but probably go somewhere secluded and open a portal to the Void, let it try to 'speak' to him if that was what it was trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next