Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals

Go down 
+6
The White Wolf
Xion's Memory
shadowoof
Razgriz
zeru
K
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime11/05/15, 10:32 am

Both Wyle and Kat shared a dumbfounded look on their faces, both of them staring at the new weapon. "I don't know which is crazier," Wyle then mumbled. "That weapon or the airholes....."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime11/05/15, 10:35 am

Urthus seemed to laugh a little bit. "Let me explain, on our planet, soldiers don't fight other of our kind, they fight the native wildlife, which can grow to be as tall as some of your skyscrapers. Obviously it's not all that big, but a good portion of it is, enough that we have large walls made out of Enseesa to help keep them out while the soldiers take it down. I'd imagine your soldiers carry a backup weapon as a sort of...last resort, yes? That is what this is, I would imagine."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime11/05/15, 10:37 am

"If our soldiers had to carry anything for a fight against that," Wyle said, now walking away, "it'd be a damned bible....." Kat was left to stare after the commander, sighing as she took the primary weapon and carried it over to one of the drawers. "Sadly, they've got no airholes and I doubt we can get anyone here in time to drill some," she said. "So I suggest you make do."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime11/05/15, 10:39 am

Urthus relayed to Venere who walked over next to Kat. "He says he has an idea." Urthus translated, after Venere tried to address Kat. "Could you...step to the side? Venere, yonteroi?....He would like to 'make the holes.'"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime11/05/15, 10:42 am

"That's the closest I've had to a proposition in years," Kat chortled, stepping aside though. "Geez, does it really breathe or are you two yanking my chain?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime11/05/15, 10:45 am

Venere promptly slammed his bayonet into the drawer, slamming and carving out a good sized hole to see into. Venere bowed and went back to the bed. "Enseesa generally don't breathe, not unless they were bred for that task. It's more of a...well I suppose religious would be the best translation. There are a group of my kind who believe the Enseesa are more than programmed creatures, that they are alive like you and I and should be treated the same. I take it my comrade is of that...religion."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime11/05/15, 10:50 am

"Great......" Kat said rather cynically. Even the aliens have their religious nut jobs. Dammit....

James got back to Amy's house soon enough, though he did walk in at an embarrassing time. For James, it was one of those moments where he forgot that Chris and Amy were an item; as he walked through the door in his normal clothes, he got essentially a front row seat of his two best friends making out on the couch. The moment the door opened though both girls immediately pulled away, faces chalk white from shock and fear. "Jesus/Mierda/Whoa!" each one of them respectively cried out at the undoubtedly awkward moment.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime11/05/15, 10:53 am

"You sound like you know the experience of dealing with some...out going religions." Urthus commented, as Venere sat down on the bed and sort of inspected his rifle.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 03:28 am

"Let's just say," Kat said as she leaned back against the wall, arms folded over her chest, "that for our world, the number of good people in religion, is outweighed only by the madness of the few extremists."

A minute later, after James managed to avoid being killed by his friends, they were all seated somewhat comfortably in the living room, though Amy and Chris hogged the couch while he was left alone on a single armchair. "Was it bad?" Chris asked him then, referring to the mutant fight. Nodding, he absentmindedly rubbed his stomach where less than an hour ago, the mutant had gored him. "Yeah.....it was bad."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 03:46 am

"Funny. I think I remember something similar happening in our history. Angry extreme believers of certain religions who were convinced they were right and everybody else was wrong, to the point of 'violent conversions.' Then we had a...a mowing? What's the human term for reducing by selective killing?" Venere looked over and waited, patience running thin on wanting to talk to Urthus, but he played along, being the good soldier for now and just inspecting his weapon for any signs of degradation.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 03:54 am

"Genocide," Kat spat, and for a moment she felt some aversion towards Urthus. Then it was quickly replaced by reason, as she had no way of knowing if he was part of that or not.

"But they're dead, right?" Amy asked. "I mean, that's what the news said." Once more nodding, James said "Killed one; Paladin got two, and Draco killed the fourth one. Then they came after me, that was fun...."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 04:00 am

"Right genocide. Well, we had a genocide, and effectively removed all violent ideology from our religions. That was...Venere, ariol yenra Nusfera?" "eeeh...tweinyae notego?" "Somewhere around seven generations ago. After that, anybody who was violent in the name of a belief was imprisoned and shown the error of their ways for...38 of our years...i can't do conversions, but either way a long time. I'd recommend doing it on this planet if you have such a problem with the violence. From what I've seen your culture isn't too afraid of fighting, but I could be wrong. I spent most of my time hidden away from humans so I could focus on my work."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 04:18 am

"Yeah I think we won't be doing a genocide thanks," Kat said coldly. "Be better if people learned why it's a bad idea and not just get punished with no chance."

"But....that still means whoever made them...." Chris trailed off, leaving James to say "Is still out there. And not whoever, got her name remember? Rebecca Cohen. So how's the progress on finding her?" Amy shrugged and said "Moderately successful; my program managed to find that she had several aliases with bank accounts in them, which she's been using to make purchases for lab equipment. Not sure where she's stashed it all though."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 04:33 am

"Fair enough, it's your people after all." Venere muttered something to Urthus. "Oh, uh, Venere, and myself if I'm honest, would like to have some time alone, if that's not too much trouble. There's a lot to catch up on, from both ends."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 04:41 am

Nodding, Kat left the room, heading back for her conference call.

"Well, maybe Revenant can ask a few questions," James said, grinning slightly. "I think he can be pretty persuasive."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 05:06 am

Stella froze. She hit her panic button, the exterior cameras all around the yard going on.
DraCo forces. Armed trucks, UAVs...all around her.
She took a deep breath. Idiots...home base.

Fingers like lightning, her hands flew across her keyboard. At once it seemed like everything went wrong for Draco. Alarms blared loudly. UAVS suddenly opened fire on the soldiers, and Stella made a break for it. Running as hell descended, she felt bullets whiz by her. Great. They didn't mind a corpse...
Then she turned the city against them.

Light's changed. Manholes exploded. Parking lot barriers raised. And with her smaller frame and no need for armor, she made her escape using narrow alleyways and fences.

Of course, her escape left her in a small park. Panting, she looked up...
And found herself staring down a gun.
"Not a Draco issued weapon. Then again." She didn't move. "...can I send again text before I die?"
The gun didn't lower. "Hands up. You're not dying. But you might wish you were."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 05:15 am

The second man who stood next to the one holding a gun on Stella sighed. "No need to be dramatic. Miss Evans, we're not Draco, nor are we here to hurt you. Come with us, and we can take you somewhere safe."

Chortling, Amy said "Wanna make a bet then? My hacks against your brute force?" Grinning in response, James said "You're on."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 05:26 am

Stella slowly straightened. "...why do you want me?" She asked slowly, hands still in view. "And if I'm clearly unarmed...why the firepower?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 05:30 am

"Call it a precaution," the civil man said. "We know of your skills and how you've used them. Would rather you didn't try to overload anything around us. Don't bother with the phones either; you've been decent enough so far Ms. Evans, but you're dealing with the heavyweights now." Gesturing to behind him, he said "We have a car waiting by. Feel free to come with us."

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 05:32 am

Stella started walking. "Yes, because I should feel free when I have a gun pointed at me." She held her phone out. "Here less reason to shoot me. Do me at favor and don't look through it, or I'd have to ruin your life."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 05:34 am

"Don't have to," the man said as he led the way. "We've.....sorta been onto you for a while. On the bright side, we know more than the ones hunting you, so your identity is safe for now."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 05:35 am

Stella slid it into her pocket, arriving at the car.
"You're not going to take me to a cliff and kill me mafia style, right? Because I really have no reason to trust you."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 05:40 am

The car was really more of a gray SUV. Which in a way, was odd since the stereotypical SUV owned by men in suits was black with tinted windows. Instead, the windows were clear, save for the back which had windows with a normal level of tinting. After all, they needed to be inconspicuous. "Then I guess the most I can say is that we're part of a clandestine group working to maintain peace. You've never heard of us, but believe me you've been on our radar for a while, Ms Evans." He held a door open for Stella then, waiting for her to get in the backseat.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 05:42 am

She got into the backseat, surprised at how inconspicuous the damn thing was. Lot less flashy then h34 camero. She buckled up. "You types exist? Seriously? That's only in comic books. good guy groups never are this well equiped. It's always the bad guys."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 05:50 am

"Well let's just say someone decided the world needed to be a bit more like a comic-book," the man said. "And where are my manners? My name is Agent Murphy, this is Agent Fisher."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 05:50 am

Urthus went over and leaned on the end of the bed, as Venere put away the gun. "Okay, Urthus, how about a deal. I ask a question and get it answered, and then you get the same." "Deal." "Right, first off, what in the greatest of hells is Earth. What happened to Asadan?" "Short version, it's stuck in an alternate dimension, and I'm working on getting it back. In the...process of the planet being taken, I was dropped here on Earth, and now you showed up a little bit ago." Venere nodded, leaving aside the question of how that whole thing happened for a later time.

"Now, what was it like being in the Void?" Urthus asked, tilting his head up slightly, a sign showing trust as it bared some of their vital organs. "I don't have much memory of it, but from what my Enseesa has fed me...it was a horrible feeling, like being pulled apart and squished together all at once. Almost as if something was...toying with me, trying to take me apart and see how I worked." The soldier shuddered. "Not a pleasant feeling." "Hmm....that might help explain some of the readings..." Urthus mumbled, and thought for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 05:52 am

Stella rolled her eyes. "I'm guessing your first name is actually Murphy, with your last name Law. He's obviously Sam Fisher. I call aliases. Anywho. Who are you taking me to?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 06:01 am

"Not who, where," Murphy said, smiling at the small joke. "We've got a safe location we're taking you to, so I suggest you get comfy."

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 06:09 am

She crossed her arms. "It's an SUV. Not that great a thing."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 06:11 am

"Well we were supposed to have drinks ready but Fisher wanted us to get here asap. Orders and all," Murphy joked. As the car drove, they went up through Queens, heading for Odin's base.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 06:12 am

Stella cleaned her glasses. "Water?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 06:26 am

"Well we've got that at least," Murphy said. "Check behind you in the space there, should be a small bag with some water bottles."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 06:27 am

Finding it, Stella downed a water bottle.
"...are we there yet?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 06:36 am

"Contrary to popular belief, these rides don't take a minute," Murphy said. "For this one though, yes, we're there." They pulled into the parking garage of the office building outside the city, descending to its lowest level and pulling into a spot. "Wait for it," Murphy said, as if to keep Stella from leaving. Suddenly, there was a whirring sound, and the space they were parked on began descending into the floor.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 06:38 am

Stella looked out the window.
"...seriously...cant you just have a bloody warehouse? It's much cheaper."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 06:45 am

"But less of a cliche," Murphy joked. It was a narrow shaft they had to descend, the elevator taking them down at least five stories underground. When they emerged, they were in another parking area, filled with vans and scattered people. "Welcome to Odin," Murphy said.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 06:46 am

Stella rolled her eyes. "American made. Norse named. Sigh. I guess we just suck with badass names."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 06:50 am

"Yes well we're not looking to please you," Murphy sighed as he got out of the car. "Come on, we've got someone who needs to debrief you."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 06:55 am

Stella got out. "Great. Do I get a sandwhich at least?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 07:01 am

"Once you're in the room," Murphy said as he led her down a hall. "We'll get you some food in a bit, but you won't have to wait long for our appraiser."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 07:03 am

Stella went where directed. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 07:22 am

Leading her to a room, they opened the door to show a sparse interior, nothing but a table and chair. "Have a seat, and don't bother trying anything with your electronics. The room's a faraday."

"Fine," Kat said, finishing her conference call with the board. "So I get to see him tomorrow. I have your word?" she demanded, to which the middle man nodded. "You'll have it in writing Ms. Conner. But are you sure about this approach?" She nodded and said "Trying to nab him when he has the suit is too big a risk to the people you'd send after him."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 07:24 am

Stella sat on the table. "Yeah, like I'd try it." She shrugged. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 07:32 am

And so they left her, off to do other tasks.

"Agreed," said the right hand figure, the woman. "At least this way, we force him into a state where he has to stay incognito; he wouldn't want to risk letting his secret out." The left hand person spoke then, saying "On to the next order of business; Nexus sent Draco forces after an individual, a hacker known as Aether Rain. Good news is that they escaped.....into our hands. They're here now an--" Kat cut him off then, saying "And you want me to debrief them, yes?" Silence was her response....and answer.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 07:43 am

Stella swung her legs. "Booooored."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 07:49 am

Soon after, the door opened, Kat walking through with her eyes on a data-pad. "Okay so you're....Aether Rai...." she said, though trailed off when she looked up to see who it was. It was Stella, a classmate of her brother's and someone who knew her. Someone who believed she was dead. "Oh......fuck."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 07:53 am

Stella looked up...and paled.
"I'd like to go back to running from Draco. I have better chances of living." She started scooting away, actually scared. "I swear Kat I didn't mean to -" and she wooded right off the table with a crash
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 07:56 am

Still frozen there, Kat closed the door, her face as pale as Stella's. "Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck," she muttered at high speed, now pacing back and forth. "This is bad, this is bad bad bad."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 08:01 am

Stella sat up, and backed up until her back was flush with the wall.
"Please Kat, I won't say anything. Just please don't kill me." Kat alive? Odin? Draco after her...everything was wrong. This couldn't be happening.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/05/15, 08:02 am

"Yeah like I'm the one you need to convince," Kat said. "Dammit, how could they be so fucking stupid....." Moving over to the table she brushed past Stella.....and sank into the chair. "Dammit, this is a new level of fucked."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals   Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Don't Feed the Animals
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next