Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 6: Complications

Go down 
+7
N
Sunrieon
Kabnit
Moose
Draco
TrashClown
Teria
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 12:20 am

@Dormii: Then why not leave? The galaxy is vast... You could always find somewhere else. Although the 'Broccoli' may be there. You are part of the UNSC?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 12:23 am

Not a lot of places to go. Wherever the Covenant isn't, there is the UNSC, and wherever they aren't, there are Rebels. We tried an uninhabited planet once, we couldn't make it.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 12:26 am

@Dormii: Then perhaps you should start a ship life, it is not the best... And why where there people on the roof?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 12:29 am

I don't know. They may be enjoying the view. And maybe...I don't know.

=i shake my head= Anyway, I'm going to go be alone for a while. Tar-tun! Make sure he doesn't get in trouble, okay?

=i head off=
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 12:47 am

=His squad taking cover, trying not to get seen=
C'mon, damn rebels, Just leave.
=His squad gets out of cover as soon as they pass=
(Fox) "Lets go up the road and maybe we can find something."
(Pvt. Williams) "Lt. There is nothing there. Its just a road and some....)
(Fox) "Private, you heard the Captain, he said go out and look for things useful. "
=Heading up the road they see a crash of some sort=
(Fox) "Lets go check it out, see if anything is there, Double time."

Last edited by Phaze on 17/07/11, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 01:54 am

Tar:

@dormii, got it

@Sen, I really can't think of what to do with you....

Scythe:

@Tar and Sen, are we going to my ship now?....
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 01:58 am

Kabnit wrote:
David holds his head, looking up to Susan, "What the hell did you just give me..."

Susan, "um....................male stimulants?"
Jasmine starts laughing, John looks at Susan with a 'WTF?' face, Galan sits down and pulls out a beer, Joe stares at Susan with astonishment.
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 02:48 am

David face-palmed, and his eyes widened before he swiveled 180-degrees on his stool, leaning forward a bit to conceal his midsection.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 06:17 am

=i walk off and find an empty room. i open the window and sit on the ledge, thinking=

If the Rebels hate me, then how can i stay? Everywhere I would go, people would despise me, attack me. It's only a matter of time until it goes too far and I end up killing again. But, if i leave, where would I go? No one will let me live with them, or near them, or even let me live. I don't...i honestly don't know what to do.

=my mind goes through several phases. some urge me to jump, others to leave the planet, others to stay. so far, staying is winning, although jumping and leaving are close behind=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 06:19 am

=staggers to his feet and gets back on the mongoose and starts heading back=

can anyone hear me? it's zeru
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 06:31 am

Kabnit wrote:
David face-palmed, and his eyes widened before he swiveled 180-degrees on his stool, leaning forward a bit to conceal his midsection.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I really am! I'd give you the painkillers now but you're not supposed to mix drugs." says Susan as she sits down next to David on a stool. "But.... if you have to get it out of your system......." She looks at him with her big blue eyes.

Jasmine, "Ha! look at her! look. at. her. She is totally trying to get into bed with him!"

John, "I can't believe this. We're supposed to be members of the Black Hand. And this is happening?" says john gesturing to the event.
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 06:37 am

David looked over at Susan, still hunched over a bit, "I'm siding with John on this one...Don't think it'd be professional if I got laid within the first hour of being in the Black Hand." He chuckled, "Besides, it's a Brotherhood, right?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 06:44 am

=i hear Zeru's comm=
Yea, Zeru, what is it?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 06:51 am

Kabnit wrote:
David looked over at Susan, still hunched over a bit, "I'm siding with John on this one...Don't think it'd be professional if I got laid within the first hour of being in the Black Hand." He chuckled, "Besides, it's a Brotherhood, right?"

Susan smiles. "Well, let me know if you change your mind." She winks at him and stands up. "So, when are we supposed to be officially initiated into the Black Hand?"

Joe, "Hell if I know, for an information gathering organisation they sure do keep people in the dark."

Black Hand Pariah, "The Black Hand can work more efficiently in the dark Mr. Smith." The Black Hand Pariah steps out of a dark corner.
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 06:52 am

David looked over to the man with a smirk, "I was wondering when someone was gonna meet us. So, I assume you're not going to give us an estimated time-amount?"

Last edited by Kabnit on 16/07/11, 06:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 06:52 am

warn the others i was just hit by an anti material round shields barely stopped it tell them to be on high alert and i may need help

=arrives back at the base and falls off lying there catching his breath=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 06:54 am

=i see him roll up and i hurry down to meet him=

Good luck on the warning part, i don't know where they are. Snow almost made us start something, after that...i haven't seen anyone.

=i help him sit up=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 06:58 am

thanks from what i can tell it happend so fast was riding down next thing i know i was on the ground and it was night time now i have to repair the dam thing and check the memory sensors as well
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 06:59 am

=Dormii gets hit in the leg by a bullet, while helping Zeru up. The Sniper still looking through the scope, waiting....=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:00 am

Kabnit wrote:
David looked over to the man with a smirk, "I was wondering when someone was gonna meet us. So, I assume you're not going to give us an estimated time-amount?"

Black Hand Pariah, "No, I'm not. I'm here to give you the next destination. The Place where you all will be officially welcomed into the Black Hand."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:02 am

Yea, well, that's what you get, making that bounty so high.

=i smile and give him a playful smack on the head, then a bullet hits my leg. i try to ignore it and help Zeru stand, but it's hard when you have three bullet holes in a leg=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:02 am

David nodded, "Great. So, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:03 am

=The Sniper watches Dormii ignore the bullet. He loads a high caliber round into the adjustable chamber. and takes aim....=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:05 am

=pulls them down out of the snipers view=

what the hell do these people want if it was my so called bounty they'd take me alive somethings not right we need a plan now i got one but it's requires knowing the distance between us and the sniper as well as how fast his bullets go and where he is
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:10 am

Kabnit wrote:
David nodded, "Great. So, what is it?"

Black Hand Pariah, "Now why would I spoil such a surprise? Follow me." The Pariah turns and leaves the cellar.

Susan, "Well, I guess this is it...."
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:11 am

David sighs, following the Pariah with the group, "We'll do fine, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:14 am

I don't know what they want, and I don't care. Also, i doubt we will find out any of those things anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:17 am

Kabnit wrote:
David sighs, following the Pariah with the group, "We'll do fine, trust me."

The Group follows the Pariah. He leads them from the Barn, further inland. By foot, he leads them to the nearest mountain. Entering the forest at its base.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:18 am

i can do that but we need a sniper rifle to make my plan work
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:21 am

Good luck with that. Not a lot I can do.

=i sigh and look down at my leg=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:21 am

David followed behind, watching out for possible snipers or anyone else that could look like an ambush. He was completely silent as he watched.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:24 am

Kabnit wrote:
David followed behind, watching out for possible snipers or anyone else that could look like an ambush. He was completely silent as he watched.

The Dark Pariah, "alas, you have been fooled!" The Pariah turns around with a knife and stabs John in the chest. As that happened other similarly cloaked men come out of the shadows with daggers in hand.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:25 am

=Another Sniper takes a shot, hitting Zeru=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:31 am

David reached for the knife, grabbing it and twisting the man's arm, kicking him square in the back. Which, with new augmentations, would probably send him straight into the tree. "Someone get John!" He ducked under a knife-lunge, stabbing his attempted stabber in the stomach. He grabbed that man's knife, looking for someone else to stab.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:39 am

=i open a comm to everyone. i keep my voice monotone, boring, strictly informational=
Just so you guys know, there's a sniper shooting at myself and Zeru. No idea where, or who, or why. That is all.

=i turn off the comm=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:43 am

Kabnit wrote:
David reached for the knife, grabbing it and twisting the man's arm, kicking him square in the back. Which, with new augmentations, would probably send him straight into the tree. "Someone get John!" He ducked under a knife-lunge, stabbing his attempted stabber in the stomach. He grabbed that man's knife, looking for someone else to stab.

Jasmine rushes over to John, kicking the Pariah in the face and then swiping his legs out from under him. Joe, Susan, Jasmine, and Galan, form a circle around John looking at the attackers defending John. Galan, pulls out three small throwing knives and throws them at one of the men, hitting him in the face, as Galan makes that move another attacker moves in to stab Galan, Susan sidekicks the man in the hip, causing him to lose balance and hit the ground in pain.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:53 am

=i turn to Zeru=
So, what's the plan?
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:54 am

David stabbed the last of them, pulling out both knives and cleaning the blood off, "John, can you walk?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:56 am

Kabnit wrote:
David stabbed the last of them, pulling out both knives and cleaning the blood off, "John, can you walk?"

John, "I........don't know........ I think he stabbed.....one....of my ...... lungs......"
John says stopping after every few words, trying to breathe with one lung.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:56 am

simple they're using silenced rounds now if the shot were to hit something causing a noise it would wake up the bases guards and they pretty much spray the mountain to try and kill the shooters we need to outsmart them to do that
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

=A Third Sniper takes aim, and shoots Zeru in the leg=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:57 am

Yea, sorry, about that...I'm just going to go to sleep now.

=i half pass out half fall asleep right there=
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:59 am

David sighs, reaching into his bag for his bio-foam injector, stabbing the needle-like appendage into John's wound, injecting the biofoam, "This should patch you up until I can do real medical attention...but that was the last of the bio-foam. I can carry you if need be."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 08:01 am

Kabnit wrote:
David sighs, reaching into his bag for his bio-foam injector, stabbing the needle-like appendage into John's wound, injecting the biofoam, "This should patch you up until I can do real medical attention...but that was the last of the bio-foam. I can carry you if need be."

John, "No, I can walk...Just...help me up.." John holds out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kabnit
Apprentice Story teller
Kabnit

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 08:02 am

David takes his hand, pulling the man up to his feet.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 08:05 am

Kabnit wrote:
David takes his hand, pulling the man up to his feet.

Joe, "So, where are we going? Anyone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 04:23 pm

=I wake up from inside the pelican and stand guard from the Rebels=

I don't know what to do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 06:19 pm

=She sighs turning her head to the left looking down below=
I can't... I need to know this... I can't do it with all theses fights going on...

=She stands up still clutching the box, she looks down at Draco=
I'm sorry Draco... I know you didn't want to, I love you... I'm heading back to the room...

=She turns her back on him leaving the room, heading down the stairs to the Hospital=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 06:20 pm

(He drops his head)

I love you too, Ash.
I love you too.

(He stays on the roof)
(The breeze hitting him)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/07/11, 07:02 pm

=She reaches her room looking around she places the box down on a small desk=
I can't do it with you... I have to do it alone...

=She sighs sitting at the desk dropping her hands in her head=
But can I..? Could I do that do you..? I need to know myself... I need to find the truth...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6: Complications   Chapter 6:  Complications - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6: Complications
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next