Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Harmony of Imrender

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

The Harmony of Imrender Empty
PostSubject: The Harmony of Imrender   The Harmony of Imrender Icon_minitime08/04/15, 02:49 pm

An episodic roleplay based on a fictional, yet German-inspired fantasy realm inhabited by Kingdoms, tribal people known as Packs, and a splintered race of people known as the Ferochese.

This roleplay (The Harmony of Imrender) will encompass three episodes, each involving the same characters, settings, and factions, but each opening up the players choices of races, factions, and locations, as well as their abilities. The outcome of each episode will impact the next, and every choice you make will matter. This roleplay can involved romance, espionage, drama, action, anything you want, but its main point is advancement and attention to detail as well as actual work - this is not an RP of wandering around and doing things. This is an RP of achieving things and working to ensure your goals are met, even if they may go against the goals of other players.

There are two maps that you will need to be accustomed too if you intend to take part in this roleplay, both of which may change and warp based on events in each episode.

The first is the terrain map. This is the map of allowable borders. The vast majority of Imrender consists of plains, rivers, and lakes, and its mineral wealth is untapped, yet known. East of the Rheser, the great river that crosses the land and accesses two great seas, grasslands and forests exist and go on for immense distances, housing their own kingdoms, city-states, and empires. Imrender is a cold region, and the waters of the north are known for their temperatures. Many people in the realm wear thick furs, though generally in the north rather than the south.

The second to know is the kingdoms map. Nine kingdoms exist in the region of Imrender, along with eight tribal groups known as the Packs. Each kingdom has a goal in the region, and many of them are in fact smaller aspects of far larger kingdoms and empires that exist off of the map. The Packs only goal is survival in wake of imperialism and war, even if it means violence between each other.

This is not a simple RP. Mistakes will have impacts. If you cause issues between factions, you may spark a war that dooms all of Imrender. This RP may take up to three episodes, but it can easily end in the first one if you act poorly.

I will not be playing a character in this RP. I will instead be playing as many characters, NPCs and as factions, and responding to actions committed.

Please ask any questions you have. I'll be glad to answer them. This is not all info, there is much more in my mind and written down. I hope that people will like this idea.

Last edited by Admiral Fuuko on 13/04/15, 09:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Harmony of Imrender   The Harmony of Imrender Icon_minitime08/04/15, 08:09 pm

Ah, this project has some fruit to it.

What about the peoples of these nine kingdoms? What of them?
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: The Harmony of Imrender   The Harmony of Imrender Icon_minitime11/04/15, 05:53 pm

Nikki wrote:
Ah, this project has some fruit to it.

What about the peoples of these nine kingdoms? What of them?

You mean... like...

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Harmony of Imrender   The Harmony of Imrender Icon_minitime11/04/15, 08:52 pm

"opening up the players choices of races, factions, and locations, as well as their abilities."

What are some of your ideas about races and factions specifically?
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: The Harmony of Imrender   The Harmony of Imrender Icon_minitime12/04/15, 03:29 am

Nikki wrote:
"opening up the players choices of races, factions, and locations, as well as their abilities."

What are some of your ideas about races and factions specifically?

Ah, right.

Well, Races is decently simple. Most people are Humans - either Dueise (Caucasoid), Cadajoppia (Negroid), or Gelshan (Mongoloid). There are three key non-Human races that exist, and each are available to Imrender - one is in fact native to the region, and yet to spread beyond it.

Ordeler are people native to the far east, and are mostly in hiding after a number of disastrous genocides against them carried out by the Musvotel and other eastern kingdoms, and they are now only found within the northern forests. Ordeler are a nocturnal people, who operate well in the dark and are renowned, and also feared, for their bizarre magics, which they had used in ancient times to enslave the vast majority of the eastern peoples. In Imrender, they're a very rare sight outside of the forests, yet rumours persist that the Somargun are controlled by the Ordeler that moved away centuries ago.

Volfine are the populace that form the eight Packs of Imrender. Strong, ferocious, and very hairy, Volfine were named by the Preicherg, due to their similarity to the common wolves and canines of the world. Many Volfine, especially the older ones, shaved their teeth and nails into sharp claws and fangs. In Imrender, Volfine are yet to mingle beyond their Packs, and are considered to be both mysterious, intriguing, and terrifying.

Kurhyt are a very populous people, who resided in the mountain regions of the world, and spread out as merchants and traders, spreading faith and culture wide. Generally considered to be one of the oldest formal cultures in the world, the Kurhyt are a proud and admired people, and are common all over the world, even in Imrender.

These are all technically classed among Humans. They're very similar to the common Humans, with biology close enough to link them. The Ferochese, the only distinct race in all of the world that is not human but is intelligent, are going to remain mysterious for much of the game. Depending on what players do, they may not even be relevant.

As far as factions and locations go, for Chapter 1, the factions will be stuck to Kingdoms, Packs, and maybe independently created mercenary or caravan groups. Locations, too, will only be open to those available on the map.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Harmony of Imrender   The Harmony of Imrender Icon_minitime16/04/15, 09:52 am

Ok, I really like this idea.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Harmony of Imrender   The Harmony of Imrender Icon_minitime19/04/15, 01:13 am

When start?
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: The Harmony of Imrender   The Harmony of Imrender Icon_minitime19/04/15, 05:11 am

Probably quite soon. I'm hoping to get at least four active people in on the RP, to ensure it maintains a small group of players even if others lost interest or leave. The longevity of this RP is too vital for me to start it up without having it secured.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: The Harmony of Imrender   The Harmony of Imrender Icon_minitime19/04/15, 07:11 am

Do you have any more history of the world written?
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: The Harmony of Imrender   The Harmony of Imrender Icon_minitime19/04/15, 07:37 am

Not written, but I can answer questions or requests of anything you're after.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: The Harmony of Imrender   The Harmony of Imrender Icon_minitime19/04/15, 06:46 pm

It's not really anything specific, I'd just like more info on the world. Major events and things like that.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: The Harmony of Imrender   The Harmony of Imrender Icon_minitime19/04/15, 06:55 pm

Well the recorded history of the world goes back about seven-thousand years. There have been many major events.

As far as Imrender goes, people started moving in about sixty years ago. Somargun spread its wars into the area about six years ago, and Herzkia, a young but powerful nation, only appeared about twelve years ago. As far as very notable major events go, the obvious one is the death of the Lord Hound, who was the major figure that kept all the Packs united. Up until the most recent one, a Lord Hound (an elective title) died in combat, meaning his spirit passed on through the 'tracks' of war (a cultural thing within the Packs). This time, he was poisoned, and so is believed to be gone, meaning the Packs have divided as we know them.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: The Harmony of Imrender   The Harmony of Imrender Icon_minitime02/05/15, 05:29 pm

Just wrote a 3,000+ word post to start this up, wasn't finished, computer died, I think I'm gonna put the RP on hold indefinitely as well as my activity on this site, really can't handle how many times I lost my work on this place compared to somewhere as user unfriendly as Reddit that actually keeps your work even if you reopen a page.

So yeah.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Harmony of Imrender   The Harmony of Imrender Icon_minitime02/05/15, 05:37 pm

Learn to write things on docs and copy paste over?
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: The Harmony of Imrender   The Harmony of Imrender Icon_minitime02/05/15, 05:38 pm

Skippy wrote:
Learn to write things on docs and copy paste over?

I do in most cases. I didn't in this case, first in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Harmony of Imrender   The Harmony of Imrender Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Harmony of Imrender
Page 1 of 1