Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alternative Reality Rp

Go down 
3 posters

RP?
Yes
Alternative Reality Rp Empty82%Alternative Reality Rp Empty
 82% [ 9 ]
No
Alternative Reality Rp Empty18%Alternative Reality Rp Empty
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Alternative Reality Rp Empty
PostSubject: Alternative Reality Rp   Alternative Reality Rp Icon_minitime17/08/15, 12:00 am

The year is 1955. For the last ten years, the world has been living under the reign of the Third Reich. Following a quick victory in Russia and clever co-ordination between Japan and Germany to defeat Britain and America, the Third Reich quickly forced the rest of the world to fall in line. Adolf Hitler's face and symbol is plastered nearly everywhere you look, propagating the capture of those described as the "unclean races." Whilst many of the unclean races have been rounded up into so called work camps, there are a small number of rebel alliances fighting to preserve humanities old way of life. The rebels live generally in forests and very secluded locations that are not easy for the Third Reich to reach without serious military action. They are also very poorly equipped, having to scavenge for what basic weapons they can find.

Culture has continued very much as it would have done in our timeline, with the difference being that racism is at an all time high and many are terrified what simple words might invoke, leading the future into a very '1985 esque' vision.

You can be any person of any race. Only white people will be allowed citizenship of the Third Reich, and any member of an unclean race or religion that lives under the thumb of the Reich will spend their days in labour camps and their nights in walled off ghetto areas.

I will not give any kind of overarching story. The story of your character is yours to create, I am simply providing the background. Ask me any questions since I probably missed a lot out on here because I'm on my phone
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Reality Rp   Alternative Reality Rp Icon_minitime17/08/15, 10:53 am

How did Japan and Germany cooperate in matters of China in the post-war world?
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Reality Rp   Alternative Reality Rp Icon_minitime17/08/15, 05:27 pm

Sounds similar to The Man in the high castle, which is a good thing in my books. Sounds very interesting if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Reality Rp   Alternative Reality Rp Icon_minitime17/08/15, 05:30 pm

Well, with the U.S. Navy completely crippled by a successful Pearl Harbour from the Japanese, there was no major push towards Japanese homelands and as a consequence, Japan was able to devote more troops towards the taking of China, pushing in land and managing to hold the major cities until the country surrendered.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Reality Rp   Alternative Reality Rp Icon_minitime18/08/15, 07:45 am

That's fine, but I mean post-war; Adolf had a very high view of the Chinese, and there were Germans within Republican cities during the Japanese invasion who were actively helping the Chinese, and many senior authorities viewed what the Japanese did as a disgusting set of actions. In fact, the Chinese race was among a very small few that Adolf viewed as 'honorary aryans.' In fact, even by 1941, the Chinese and Germans were in talks for an alliance, because it was better for business. The thing that stopped Hitler from pursuing it further was effectively losing the Battle of Britain. How does that all weigh into this?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Reality Rp   Alternative Reality Rp Icon_minitime18/08/15, 08:00 am

Well countries still exist, so long as they submit To Nazi rule and don't oppose the ideal civilisations of the Third Reich. The wrong religions and races are punished as I said in the original post, but people who do honestly side with the Nazi ideals do have their own place in the empire. They aren't quite as high as a natural born aryan citizen, but they're above the "unclean races".

Think of it more as a class system.
Aryans at the top
Other races who support and actively engage with Nazi idealism in the middle
Unclean races at the bottom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Reality Rp   Alternative Reality Rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternative Reality Rp
Page 1 of 1