Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarkun
Not cool enough for a real rank
Zarkun

SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT" Empty
PostSubject: SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT"   SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT" Icon_minitime08/09/15, 03:12 am

Name:Forest(Middle and Last names classified) callsign Foxtrot-228

Race: Human (Caucasian)

Position: Spartan-II

Appearance Without Armor: Forest has short brown hair, green eyes, stands six foot eight inches tall.

Appearance With Armor (If they do wear it.): SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT" POoZNW4

Emblem: SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT" Emblem

Theme:

Homeworld: Reach

Primary Weapon: M90 CAWS Shotgun if close quarters, Sniper Rifle System 99D-S2 Anti-Matériel for recon and long range

Secondary Weapon: Single Edged Katana/M6G combat pistol/combat knife and kukri knife, all stowed on his person

Skills: Skilled Hand-to-Hand combatant, Master Marksman, Skilled Swordsman and Knife fighter, 2nd degree black belt in three forms of martial arts.

Weaknesses: Poor social skills, near inability to operate with non-Spartan groups

Personality: Foxtrot-228 is like most Spartan-IIs and has a hard time in social situations outside dealing with his fellow Spartans. In his own right, he uses a lot of nonverbal ques to send his messages unless Alice decides voices are needed. She does most of his talking for him and in fact loves to talk.

Bio: Foxtrot-228 has shown high levels of proficiency with all forms of weaponry at all ranges, but he seems to have a prefereence for being relatively close to the combat, using the M90 CAWS, M6G Magnum, and his knives and katana in tandem with each other. Along with that, he has vulunteered on several occasions for recon missions that the ODST and recon Spartans deemed suicidal and impossible and returned unharmed with mission critical information on the Insurrectionist and Covenant targets while having removed key targets in the recon area. Incredibly lethal hand-to-hand combatant.

Misc Info: Katana is made of high carbon steel, with an anti-flash, non-reflective titanium carbide coating, edge coated for corrosion resistance. Uses an Active Camouflage Module. Is paired with UNSC Smart AI 9287-2, code name Alice. Specializes in CQC, mid-range combat, and advanced recon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and thought I'd throw up the OC I wrote up awhile back but have never had the chance to submit for some kind of peer review. Always appreciate helpful and meaningful critique.

Last edited by Zarkun on 08/09/15, 06:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT"   SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT" Icon_minitime08/09/15, 08:29 am

This is actually one of the better SPARTAN-IIs I've seen, even if a little simplified. Age seems about right, skills are interesting and plausible, but... Well, the Hyper Lethal Vector thing... Isn't that a bit much? Sure, you can be a great SPARTAN, but Hyper Lethal Vectors aren't common things. As far as we know there's been two - not even Kurt was considered to be one, and he was debatably the best S-II there was.

Also, surely a SPARTAN-II wouldn't have Covenant iconography as an emblem.
Back to top Go down
Zarkun
Not cool enough for a real rank
Zarkun

PostSubject: Re: SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT"   SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT" Icon_minitime08/09/15, 09:19 am

If there were regular crossed swords to use, I totally would. But alas, I couldn't find an Emblem builder that did. As for the Hyper Lethal Vector, probably, but I actually tried to find what qualifies a Spartan for such a ranking and couldn't find anything. Lots of theories, no concrete info, which bothered me, so I threw it in anyways, hoping eventually someone will know XD
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT"   SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT" Icon_minitime08/09/15, 10:44 am

My theory is that luck is required. You've got all the skill of a SPARTAN, with all the luck of the Irish. It explains why Noble 1 could be classified as an HLV.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT"   SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT" Icon_minitime08/09/15, 12:22 pm

Boring, boring, boring.

Same old thing, nothing unique or interesting. Just a basic Spartan II except that you've given yourself a Katana (weeb much. Not to mention Katana's are pretty much complete dogshite anyway as far as martial weapons go.) and tried to make yourself seem really good. (ON par with Chief? Really? Paired with an AI? Really? The Active Camo thing is plausible but even then, its stretching)

I'll pass it, but it doesn't impress me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT"   SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPARTAN-II Foxtrot-228 A.K.A "LT"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Role Play Characters-
Jump to: