Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Happens In The Barracks, Stays In The Barracks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSpartan22310
Not cool enough for a real rank

What Happens In The Barracks, Stays In The Barracks Empty
PostSubject: What Happens In The Barracks, Stays In The Barracks   What Happens In The Barracks, Stays In The Barracks Icon_minitime11/06/16, 02:56 am

Hiya Dark Spartan here, or Tomahawk, Axl, Adam (the list continues)...
Anyway, welcome to hanger 15's Barracks in the U.N.S.C. where weird things occur on a regular basis, we control the story and you guide us. Hopefully you find your way here soon we are bored.

Adam: I'm stuck here with these idiots.
Axl & Tomahawk: WE HEARD THAT
Dark Spartan: Oh Adam your stuck here with idiots? Look at me I have the three most annoying people on the face of this planet here.
Adam, Axl & Tomahawk: DID WE ASK YOU?
Me: *Face palms*

So anyway hopefully you can stand the five of us, hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

What Happens In The Barracks, Stays In The Barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happens In The Barracks, Stays In The Barracks   What Happens In The Barracks, Stays In The Barracks Icon_minitime11/06/16, 01:16 pm

Hi there. This area is actually the solo section. If you want to create a story where other people can join, you should create a character thread in the appropriate area and then a roleplay thread in the right section also :)
Back to top Go down

What Happens In The Barracks, Stays In The Barracks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Area :: Solo Section-
Jump to: