Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alpha 77- My Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alpha 77- My Character Empty
PostSubject: Alpha 77- My Character   Alpha 77- My Character Icon_minitime23/07/11, 06:23 pm

Race:Human
Type of soldier:Spartan
Name:Classified- Known by Service Tag- Alpha 77
Unit:Alpha Squad
Specification/Role: Leader of Alpha Squad
Location/Assignment: Planet Reach
Current Status: Fighting off the covenant
Motto: If you can fight... You can probably win, don't take my word on it though.
Screenshot:https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/260xuua.png
Logo/Insignia: A77
Theme Song:N/A (I honestly have no idea...)

Bio: He was born on Planet Reach, the exact date is unknown, and the estimated date is classified. Alpha 77 was born the older sibling of two boys, he was very much a normal child until the age of 9, when some criminals broke into his house in the dead of night, his parents were killed before authorities arrived. After the indecent, he and his brother were turned over to the UNSC for the experimental SPARTAN program. [LOGGING ERROR- INFORMATION UNAVAILABLE-] ( 10 Years later) After large amounts of altering and training to fit the SPARTAN Project's requirements, Alpha 77 was dubbed Echo 14 (Service tag BEFORE joining Alpha squad)He joined Echo Squad, after various military operations hardly worth any notation.At the age of 23 he was deployed to Alpha Squad and called Alpha 77. The standard military procedure sent him to planet Earth, he was stationed there as part of a civil protection unit with the rest of alpha squad. In a major terror attack, he was deployed and fought in the closest thing he'd ever seen to a war. A bomb was planted and exploded without warning right under Alpha squad, all of them were killed, except for 77, he was wounded quite badly, and was put in cryo sleep for a few years to recover. Being the only surviving member of alpha squad, he was put in charge and was rewarded with new troops to serve under him. He was sent to his home planet, Reach, and while above the planet, the covenant was spotted, and with that, the battle begun. The transport ship he and his squad were aboard, was easily destroyed and Alpha squad was stuck floating in space. 77 hi-jacked a Seraph from the covenant fleet and attempted to land on the planet, meanwhile the rest of his squad would do the same, and they were all set to meet down on the planet, 77's Seraph was hit and he crashed on Reach. He was MIA for about 32 hours before he met back up with the squad and was reported alive. He currently is holding out against the covenant on Reach, fighting for his home.

[NOTE: A77'S BROTHER REPORTED KIA]
Back to top Go down

Alpha 77- My Character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Role Play Characters-
Jump to: