Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Old Friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

My Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: My Old Friends   My Old Friends Icon_minitime11/01/18, 07:52 pm

This has honestly been a long time coming. I know it's been some time since I've been around, but I wanted to say that I love you all. We've had our highs and lows, our greats and terribles, but I can honestly say it's been a pleasure to know each and every one of you. This was the first real RP community I was ever a part of, and through some of the most crucial years and hardest times of my life, the people here saw me through, helped me to grow not just as a writer but as a person, and ultimately played a large roll in shaping who I would become. Through all the laughs, embarrassment, anger, and way-too-late nights, the experiences of my time with you are priceless, and I'd do it all again if I could. This place and you people are truly unique, and I'll never again have a group of friends like the friends I had here. May fortune favor you all in wherever your lives may lead. Farewell, my old dear friends.

-Delta / Xazhi / The Trash Clown
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

My Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Old Friends   My Old Friends Icon_minitime22/06/22, 03:48 am

Here's to you, Xaz. Wherever you are. Hope you're giving it your best.
Back to top Go down

My Old Friends
Page 1 of 1