Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4

Go down 
+7
The Meta
Moose
Teria
Razgriz
Sunrieon
Draco
TrashClown
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 03:59 am

(Jason)

=A few minutes later, Miri was wearing clothes fit for hiking, and I had some food packed. We were halfway to the elevator, when I remembered something=

I'll be right back.

=I went back to our room, and rummaged in my drawers until I found the tiny little box=

Okay Jason, you can do this.

=I headed back to the elevator, the box in my pocket=

(Miranda)

=I was waiting in the elevator when Jason came back=

So, what did you forget?

(Jason)

Oh, I just needed to give Argo some last minute instructions.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 04:04 am

=I cough again=

=I close my eyes and start to breath faster=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 04:07 am

=i blank out and fall back asleep=

(night guys)
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: THE CHASE   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 04:26 am

I am a predator hunting the prey. my eyes focused on the kill. I am running at forty kilometers an hour. The Warthog is my target. It is driving through a gorge that, at this time of year has no water running through it. the ground is soft, mud sprays out behind the warthog. They are hurrying toward there base, they know i'm running after them. The passenger keeps looking over his shoulder. Running on shortgrass and soft dirt is far easier then driving over mud AND soft dirt. They had to maintain a medium speed. I can match it. I ran over a hundred kilometers. They scrambled out of the warthog, the smaller one falling into the mud. We had arrived at the base. I sat overlooking it on a nearby shelf. The base was in a mesa. I sat there studying, then moved in. Infiltrating the base. Tonight, I was an assassin. I had a device, that I believe I built, it had a retractable titanium alloy blade with what I believe to be diamond. I used it to kill a man. A melding of flesh and blood. The next fell silently as well as I stalked the halls of the base this particularly dark twilight. My large form did nothing to impede my furtiveness. I sabotaged equipment and left. The night was a success.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 04:37 am

(Jason)

=Miri and I rode the grav lift down. We followed the trail I walked yesterday. Okay, let the record show, that I have never felt that Miranda was a weak woman. Quite the opposite in fact. So when I saw her stumbling up the mountain side in her boots, I really, really, tried hard not to laugh. I may have giggled=

(Miranda)

Shut Up!

=I didn't really put any anger into it. I was just annoyed=

(Jason)

Come on! Your going to miss the sunrise!

(Miranda)

Alright, I'm hurrying.

=He was waiting for me on the ledge. I wasn't quite out of breath, but I could feel myself breathing deeply. I looked out, and saw what he wanted me to see: the sun was rising, and the light, already a deep gold, spilled out onto the lake=

Oh my god, it's beautiful.

(Jason)

Okay, now's my cha--

=Of all the possible things that could go wrong, at all the possible times, I could not, believe, what happened. I have no idea what I ate, but one second, I'm reaching into my pocket for the ring. The next, I felt like I was ready to unleash the mother of all shits on that mountain=

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:30 am

(Dormii)
=i had walked to the training room. I continued to beat the training dummies, the sweat pouring off of me=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:44 am

(Jason)

Oh my god you are fucking kidding me.

=I somehow managed to not shit myself right there, but believe me when I say, that if I had to choose, between holding that shit, and having another round with Kate, I'd probably fight Kate again. That said, I had come this far, and i had no intention of backing down now=

Okay, let's see if we can make this go fast.

=I managed to pull out the ring and, with my.....cheeks, firmly clenched, I walked over to Miri, got down on one knee behind her, and waited for her to turn=

Any time now, god dammit!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 06:36 am

(Dormii)
=i beat the dummies to the point of exhaustion. i collapsed on the floor of the training room, asleep=

(Dylon)
=i looked at my clock, 56 hours of no sleep. That explains why i felt like passing out at the first sign of stress. i get up out of my chair, and slowly walked back to my room. i climbed into bed, but before i could fall asleep, i get a message from the jailor=

"Boss, the prisoner wants to see you again."

=i sigh and put my mask on=
I want you to give her this message, word for word. Ready? You can take notes if you want.

"Readeh"

Beth, dear little sis, at the moment, I would gladly come down and talk to you, face to gun barrel. But at the moment, I have gone 56 hours of no sleep, and if I come down there, I will take the very inventions you created, and beat you to death with them. Now, I don't want to do that. I really don't. Even though you, and mom, and dad always kept trying to make me join in your games, I still think of you as family. So, please, shut the hell up, or I swear to whatever it is that bastard of a god you believe in, that I will kill you.

=i pause=
Got it?

"Y-y-yes, sir."

Don't worry, my good man, you have nothing to worry about. Just, give her the message, and then it's okay for a while.

=with that, I cut the comm and promptly go to sleep=

Last edited by Garth on 31/08/11, 06:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 06:38 am

(Miranda)

Jason, this is beautiful! You've got--

=I had turned around, and I saw that he was on one knee, and a ring was in his fingers. Maybe it was fate, or perfect timing, but the sunlight came, and hit the diamond in the ring. It was like looking at a new star. I was speechless. But I didn't cover my mouth with my hands, nor did I break down sobbing. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to, more than anything=

(Jason)

Miranda Elizabeth Moreau. You and I have been together on what could be called one of the wildest rides of our lives. I want to be able, to spend, the rest of my life with you. So I'm asking you, right now, would you do me the honor, of being my wife?

(Miranda)

=I was silent for a minute. I watched as the sunlight kept the ring shining, and as it turned Jason's face into something almost angelic. Then, I knelt down, and i could feel tears in my eyes, and my voice shook with an emotion that I could not really describe=

Yes.

=I took the ring, and slipped it on my finger. Then, I kissed him=

(Jason)

=When she kissed me, I almost lost control, and nearly forgot that I was holding back the shit. But I held my stool, god help me. The kiss lasted for what felt like an eternity, but she broke the kiss, tears in her eyes=

(Miranda)

Now, what do you say we go back down, and give people the good news?

=I stood up=

(Jason)

Yeah. Just one thing first.

=I turned to the bags i brought, and pulled out the things that right now were worth their weight in gold: A spade, and toilet paper=

Okay, when I get to those trees, start back down the trail, and don't look back.

=I nearly ran for the trees, and i could tell the Miri knew what was coming=

(Miranda)

Oh shit.

=I turned, and ran like hell=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 07:00 am

=starts going over records for the deceased=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 07:22 am

(Jason)

=I squatted there for nearly ten minutes, before I had finished. I covered the ground up, and walked back to the ledge where the bags were. I picked them up, and walked back down the trail. I found Miri further along, breathless, not from running, but from laughter=

(Miranda)

=I could barely breathe, I was laughing so hard. It actually hurt=

(Jason)

Okay, laugh it up.

(Miranda)

Oh god, I'm...I'm sorry Jason, but that was too funny!

=I broke down into giggles=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 01:51 pm

Talfie:

=i wake feeling tired, i head to the pool hoping the hot water will wake me up.=

*nyaaa....

=i slip my clothes off and go into the water, i begin heating the water=

Tar:

=he walks to the mess hall for some food=

Kota:

=he is still in the hanger=

Scythe:

=asleep=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 02:12 pm

=heads to the messhall and grabs some breakfast=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 03:53 pm

(Dormii)
=i wake up on the floor of the training room. I get up, pick up my gear, and head to the messhall=

(Lana)
=i fidget a bit, and slowly wake up=
...hey, you awake?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 04:28 pm

(Jason)

=Miranda stopped laughing a few minutes later, and we both walked down the trail back to the grav lift. We rode it back up, and when we got back to the ship, we decided to go to sleep. But first, I had to check on something. I opened the fridge, and checked the milk I used for my coffee. It was expired=

Well, fuck me.
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 04:35 pm

Talfie:

*sigh*.... the water's so nice...
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 04:36 pm

=looks around and sees tar=

what the hell are you doing on my ship
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 04:42 pm

Tar: oh yeah!? well, what am i doing on your ship!?

Talfie:

♪humming♪
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 04:48 pm

fiured you'd tell me
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 04:52 pm

Tar:

why should i have taken the time to look for you?

Talfie:

=i begin to relax=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 04:53 pm

=I open my eyes again, still weak=

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 04:57 pm

(Lana)
I guess not...

=i lie back again. Wondering what to do=

(Dormii)
=i enter the messhall. I grab a large tray of food, pick a table, and start eating=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:00 pm

Scythe:

morning lana...

=i turn to snow=

why. did. you. shoot. us?

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:04 pm

(Lana)
=i smile=
Morning.

=i turn my head to look at Snow as well. I run my fingers over his chest as I wait=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:06 pm

=I try to speak words but all that comes out is air=

=I cough a bit more=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:06 pm

hey dormi what is he doing here?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:07 pm

(Dormii)
Ask him.

=i take a bite of food=

(Lana)
Well?
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:09 pm

=i get off of lana and try to stand=

Answer me.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:14 pm

(Lana)
=i get up and help him stand, putting an arm around him to help keep him up=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:18 pm

=I look at him without the will to talk, afraid of what he'll do next=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:19 pm

(Lana)
=i glare at Snow=
Answer him!

(gotta go for a while. If I can, i will post from school)
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:21 pm

i'm not gonna kill you... not yet anyways. i want an answer.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:24 pm

=After days of fighting, Xazhi and Delta are on the Cobalt Moon, preparing to head back out to the front lines. They are heading to midship, when an alarm sounds, and all soldiers and crew are scrambling to stations. The Cobalt Moon is making an attempt to take off from the surface, and flee the planet. As it rises, it casts a huge shadow over the battlefield. As it gets into the upper atmosphere, MAC rounds plunge through the ship before the shields can get up. The entire ship erupts in a massive shape of fire and smoke. It slowly falls back to the surface, gradually tipping forward. The smoke from the blazing wreckage fills the air and begins to block out the sunlight, so much that not even the ships in orbit can see to the surface. The engines explode, sending out giant billows of smoke, fire, and ash. It slams into the ground, kicking up insane amounts of dirt and dust into the sky. UNSC and 808th forces alike cease fire as all eyes turn to the Cobalt Moon as it falls to the planet below, just before the many internal explosions engulf soldiers as far out as the UNSC territory, and the dust and ash suffocate the rest to death. The air and ground become thick and cold. Without a Hazop armor, it becomes impossible to breathe. The thousands of bodies on the ground become slowly covered in the thick ash snow. There is silence=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:25 pm

=I look at him=

I..

=I cough with blood coming out the side of my mouth=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:29 pm

Tar:

it's none of your buisness why am here.

Scythe:

... c'mon, try to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:32 pm

=I try again=

I d..

=I cough again=

=I look at him and shake my head with all my energy=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:34 pm

it's my ship so yes it is
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:36 pm

=Solamir decides to walk around the Trophaeum and explore it some more. He starts to wander=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:38 pm

Scythe:

Tar:

well, i'm not telling you why i'm here
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:39 pm

then get off don't need people like you who come as they please on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:41 pm

=I close my eyes, unmoving=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:43 pm

Oh I'm sorry, did someone you care about die latey? too bad, i'm staying.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:47 pm

=points a rifle at him=

and what gives you the right to trespass?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:48 pm

=Solamir enters the messhall=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:52 pm

=he points his spiker at him=

the fact that xazhi told me to, that's why. he's ten times the leader you'll ever be.

let's not be violent.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:55 pm

at least i don't bettray my friends or comrades
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 05:59 pm

at least he has a good crew and a giant ship. now put the gun down
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 06:01 pm

=hoslters it=

like hell he does at least the people on my ship aren't mufdering renegades half the time his crew is betraying each other
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 06:07 pm

at least you can understand what he says...

=i put my gun away=

also, wasn't i part of your crew? the only reason i left was because xazhi said he needed Scythe and I on his ship for something.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime31/08/11, 06:09 pm

why don't you rejoin i heard dormi has an idea for a boarding team or something he needs a couple people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 4
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next