Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5

Go down 
+7
Denne
Moose
zeru
Draco
Razgriz
Sunrieon
Teria
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 04:23 am

(Jason)

=I lowered my voice a little=

So, when do you want the wedding?

(Miranda)

=I stopped chewing my food for a moment, and I gave my answer some thought=

Um, I don't really know. Why, when were you thinking of having the wedding? I mean, do you want a wedding?

(Jason)

=that caught my attention=

Why, don't you want a wedding?

Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 04:33 am

(Miranda)

=I smiled a little=

When I was a little girl, and my parents were still alive, I used to dream about, what kind of wedding I would have.

=I felt my smile broaden, as the memories came back=

I imagined big, wonderful things. Flowers, a cake, a nice castle. you know, something that would make me feel like a princess. But then I realized, that those things, they may contribute to making me happy.

=I laid my hand on his=

But the one thing, the one thing, the one person, that would make me happy for the rest of my life, would be the man standing opposite me, and him simply saying, "I do."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 04:43 am

(Dormii)
=i get my gear on, and head off to the hanger. i start prepping the usual Pelican for takeoff=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 05:39 am

(Jason)

=I decided to joke around=

Well, I hope you find him.

(Miranda)

=I punched him lightly on the arm=

You know what I mean. Jason, as much as i would love to have a wedding that made me feel like a princess, I want to do something simple.

(Jason)

How simple?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 05:44 am

Philip heard a heavy clunk along the metallic floorways as he still clutched his arm in pain.

Causing him to double over further as he accidentally clutched the painful torn part of his arm.

Spending the next few minutes, gasping for his breath back, he swore he would never ever try this again, only then did he regain the ability to speak English.

"So, why did you pull me out of Cryo?" Philip shot his words towards the Medical Officer who did not flinch, still speaking with a calm demeanor, "Well firstly would be that we noticed the gel packs on your arms, if we'd left you in there any longer, they would have fused even tighter and could have possibly been permanent, Secondly would be that some Spartans aboard the ship are due a cryo-sleep cycle, and we don't have the room to fit all of them, so the rest of your ship-board journey will be spent out of cryo."

"Well that's just lovely ain't it?" Philip sarcastically added, "my own sleeping space is being taken by some scary robot!"

Refusing the extra wake-stimulants, Philip stormed out of the cryo bay, hoping to get some decent food before a shower, if he was lucky enough to get one of them.

"Spartans...my ass!"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 05:52 am

[Camera#2]

<first dosage was given to the subject>

Code:
After three doses in a 24 hour period the subject should be able to traverse normal without interfering with electronic systems.

<subject is sleeping>
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 06:04 am

(Miranda)

I want it to be what a wedding is supposed to be: special and memorable. I want it to be my day, just not so extravagant.

(Jason)

I think I can manage that.

(Miranda)

Phfff, you better.

=I leaned in close=

Because so help me god Jason, if my wedding does not go exactly the way it's planned, I will destroy you.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 06:06 am

(Dormii)
=i take off, bringing the Pelican up to orbit. i float into the cargo cabin, and practice some combos to help burn some energy=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 06:09 am

(Jason)

Whoa, a little theatrical, don't you think?

(Miranda)

=I laughed a little=

I didn't have you fooled for a second, did I?

(Jason)

Eh, not so much. I know you too well. You could never do this kind of thing to someone you loved. Someone you hated though.........well, it makes me honored to have earned you're love.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 07:05 am

(Dormii)
=i exhaust myself, and drift off to sleep, spinning slowly in the cargo bay=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 09:23 am

(Miranda)

=I smiled a little=

And believe me, you have earned my love, and more.

=I got up=

Listen, I'm heading back to the ship. Care to join?

(Jason)

=A smile crossed my lips=

Sure, why not?

=we went back to the ship. I won't say what happened after that. However, what happened after that, is more or less worth noting: I couldn't sleep, even after the......exhausting stuff. I lay awake in bed, while Miri snored lightly next to me=

Vigil. I know I should be letting this go, but.....I can't. I swore that I would make sure they would be brought to light. Should i really be putting my happiness ahead of the lives they've taken?

=It bothered me so much, that I got out of bed, and walked into the dining area. I sat down, thinking. Argo decided to show up then=

(Argo)

Problems Jason?

(Jason)

I'm having trouble sleeping. I should be happy, overjoyed even.

=I leaned back n my chair=

I mean, I'm engaged. I should be having sweet dreams. Instead, I'm kept awake by thoughts of Vigil.

(Argo)

Ah.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 09:56 am

(Jason)

Ah? What do you mean, "ah?"

(Argo)

Jason, the answer is clear: you do not want to have a happy life so long as Vigil exists. You were, for the longest time, the main instrument of their plans. At their orders, you committed atrocities.

=I let that sink in=

You feel as if you don't deserve a happy life, until you've made sure that Vigil's crimes are known. It won't make what happened go away, but it will, in it's own way, absolve you of everything you've done.

(Jason)

=I swear, for a "dumb" A.I., Argo had more humanity in him than most people. What he said, was true. I wanted to marry Miranda, I did. But as long as Vigil was free to continue, then every death that happened as a result of them, would be on my head. My failure to act, would allow these monsters to roam free=

(Argo)

Jason, allow me to play for you a clip, from an old 21st century t.v. show. It may help give you an answer to your question, of whether or not you deserve to be happy.

=I opened the clip=

(please skip to 8:58 for the clip in question)

(Jason)

=I listened to the line, and it reminded me of something I had once said to an ONI agent=

Jason wrote:
I will be the speaker for the dead.

=If nothing else, the storm of emotions and thoughts in my head finally stopped. My head was clear. I had my answer=

Thank you Argo.

=he never said a word. He just flashed once, and disappeared. I turned, walked into my room, climbed into bed, and finally, managed to dream. No nightmares this time=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 01:54 pm

(Artom)

=He woke up in the Messhall, and looked around.=

Code:
'Bout time you woke up.

Whatever...

=A sharp pain shot up his neck.=

Fuck...

=Another pain shot up his neck.=

Code:
I'm guessing you can speak now. But, I'm guessing you get a pain in your neck.

=He nods.=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 03:32 pm

(Jason)

=I woke up, early this time. I made my way to the kitchen, and got a bottle of water. I'd of gotten a bowl of cereal, but we were out of milk. I sat at the table, and remembered the conversation I had with Argo=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 03:53 pm

=heads to th messhall and grabs some breakfast=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 03:59 pm

(Artyom)

=He continues to just sit there.=

Code:
So... Armour is up to date... Hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 04:21 pm

(Miranda)

=I heard the door open and close. Jason must have been up. I wanted to sleep a little longer though, so I didn't get up=

(Jason)

=While I sat at the table, I started thinking. If an assault was to take place on Vigil's home base, we needed proper recon, otherwise, we'd be walking into a trap. I had an idea: Drop me onto the planet by means of a drop pod from slip-space. I'll sneak in, get some recon, maybe disable some defenses, then call in the cavalry=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 04:25 pm

(Dormii)
=i wake up. i push myself over to the pilot's cabin and land the Pelican in the Trophaeum again. i head to the messhall for some food=

(Dylon)
=i wake up, finally. It felt good to get all that sleep back. i got my gear on, my mask, my revolvers, and i put my leg armor on. I didn't think I would need it, but I had this nagging doubt. i head out into the ship, up towards the bridge. i casually salute the soldiers I meet along the way=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 04:44 pm

(Jason)

=I was busy thinking when Kenny walked out of his room. He seemed a little groggy, but not much=

Morning.

(Kenny)

Oh, good morning Jason.

=I walked over to the kitchen, and made some coffee=

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 04:53 pm

(Dormii)
=i walk in the messhall, seeing Artyom. I wave, a bit, and go over to the food counter. i grab some food and go sit at my own table, eating=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 04:55 pm

(Jason)

So, Kenny, how are you liking working on the Serenity?

(Kenny)

=I sat down on the other side of the table=

It's great. I've always loved ships, and the Serenity is a work of art.

(Jason)

Glad to hear it.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 05:52 pm

=continues to eat the breakfast=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 07:25 pm

(Dormii)
=i finish eating, i get up and go to the workshop to work on some more things=

(Dylon)
=i sigh, and head down to the cell block with my...sister in it. She family, but just barely. I have to share the same bastard of a father and bitch of a mother with her, but other than that, we are no siblings. The things they've done...tried to get me to do...it's why I decided to leave them, to make my own little family. And then she had to show up...i wish i could just kill her and get it over with, but i can't kill family, no matter how demented and screwed up they are=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 07:34 pm

=follows him=

can i have a word with you?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 07:35 pm

(Dormii)
=i turn around to Zeru=
Yeah, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 07:37 pm

ok first thing is the workshops are kind of off limits to personal projects for a while
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 07:39 pm

(Dormii)
Oh, okay. Anything else?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 07:44 pm

yes altert the other ships to get as close the the main odp as possible we have a larger meteor coming cause it's coming extremely fast and once the super mac hit's it gonna need them to shoot the debris
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 07:46 pm

(Dormii)
=i send a comm message to Bullet and the ships under Draco's command. i get a reply back that they are moving into place=
Okay, all set.
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 07:47 pm

Talfie:

=I walk to the mess hall=

*nyaaaaa....

=i walk in and sit down=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 07:55 pm

=He had fallen asleep, yet again.=

God damnit...

=He stands up and walks over to the counter.=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 07:55 pm

well then this is gonna be good
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 07:58 pm

(Dormii)
=i nod=
Yeah...I'm going to go to the messhall, make sure everyone there knows what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 07:59 pm

=i shoot a small flame from my umbrella then start humming=

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 08:04 pm

(Dormii)
=i head off to the messhall. i see Talfie, and a few other people. i go over to the people first and let them know what is going to happen. I go sit by Talfie=
Hey, Talfie. How's things?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 08:07 pm

=He takes three knives, and sits back down. He then attempts to juggle the knives, but end up dropping them on the floor.=

Code:
Bravo. Bravo...
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 08:09 pm

oh, hey Dor! things have been great!

=i hug him=

*giggle* how are you?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 08:10 pm

(Dormii)
=i hug her back=
I'm good. There's a meteor or something heading our way, but we got it covered. Just figured I'd let everyone know. So, what are you up to?
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 08:14 pm

just waitin' for sarah, *giggle*

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 08:19 pm

(Dormii)
=i chuckle=
Aww...I'm not good enough?
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 08:22 pm

=i push my chest against his arm=

*giggle* i never said you weren't...

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 08:26 pm

(Dormii)
=i chuckle again=
No, you didn't.

=i smile=
Now, I'm sorry to have to leave, but I gotta tell the rest of the people, so they don't get panicky if small pieces of meteor rain down on the ship.

=i get up=
I'll see you around.

=i head off into the rest of the ship=

(gotta go to school. if i can, i will be back from there=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 08:28 pm

=He had gotten a decent enough sleep=
=He sits up. Eyes adjusting=
=The sounds of birds chirping. Water roaring=
=He sighs and stands up=
=He goes off to the Pelican and heads to the Trophaeum=

(Sarah)

=She had successfully finished the heart transplant=
=She had just woken up and gotten out of the shower=
=She is wearing a ripped jeans and a black shirt. Earbuds in her ears. She heads out to get something to eat=

(Rain)

=I am in my room. Looking into my cross=
=Thinking of my past. and my future=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 08:30 pm

okay, seeya!

=i turn back toward the table and begin to hum again=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 08:36 pm

=sees draco in the hangar bay=

have every ship you have be ready we've a problem
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 08:40 pm

=He lands in the hanger, stepping out=

Alright.

=He heads off to his room. Not wanting to know. Not caring to know. He needed some time alone to think=
=Once there he grabs his armor. Putting it on=

Hmm

=He places Andrea into the helmet=

*It has been awhile*

Yes it has.

=He sighs. Sitting on the bed=

*What are you thinking?*

That...I still love her...but...I need to move on.

*She is your angel*

I know...

(Sarah)

=She enters the messhall=
=Headbanging to Metallica=
=She arrives at the counter taking some food=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 08:44 pm

=i sneek up on sarah and tackle her with a hug, my hands grabbing at her chest=

Gotcha! *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 08:50 pm

=He sighs=

I do not know what to do.

*She will always be your angel. Do not forget that*

How could I.
We...

=He shakes his head=

(Sarah)

=She is startled by the hug. Nearly dropping her food=
=She takes an earbud out=
=Feeling her feel her chest=

I think I may know those hands

=She giggles=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 08:55 pm

*giggle* yeah?

=i pinch her=

how could you tell?

=i push against her back=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime01/09/11, 08:59 pm

(Sarah)

=She feels her pinch her=

Oh!

=She giggles=

Someone's touchy.
Mmm.

(Dante)

=He takes her dogtags=

Hmm...

=He looks into them=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5   Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7 War, War never changes part 5
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next