Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebel Planet my Squad's are on.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

Rebel Planet my Squad's are on. Empty
PostSubject: Rebel Planet my Squad's are on.   Rebel Planet my Squad's are on. Icon_minitime07/09/11, 06:23 am

Name : Haukea

Size : 10000.9KM is the Diameter

Population (Includes People+ Wildlife) : 4 Billion, 2 Billion is Wildlife, 2 Billion is People. About 8/10 of the Population of People are Rebel's 2/10 is Civilians and Marines (More are hidden on Planet for Missions)

Description : Haukea, A small planet, has many creatures, Friendly and Non-Friendly. Two out of the Three billion Population on the Planet is Wildlife, Creatures, Beasts, Friendly critters. The first people to step foot on this planet were Rebel soldiers, On the run from some unknown army. The rebel's have been doing secret things in facilities and build bases all over the Planet. The biggest base is about 40 Miles long and 25 miles wide. It holds 550,000 rebels. It is about 45 miles away from where the Marines on the Hill are currently right now. Some creature ares -

WINTER ANIMALS ------

Snow Lion (Yeah, a Snow Lion) - Normal size of a lion, White fur, Adapted to the snow. Travels in packs of 9.

Polar Ice Bear - 3x bigger than a Normal sized Bear, A fighting bear, Lives near ice lakes.

Snow Wolf - Travels in packs, Attacks other animals for food.

Penguin - Little snow creatures, Friendly and short

Arctic Fox - They are well adapted for the cold harsh weather of the Arctic. They have a warm fur coat which turns white for the winter months. Also, because they are white they can camouflage themselves in the snow.

Snow Owl - Bigger than normal Owl's (Size of a Condor)

Snow Leopard - Travels in packs, Normal size

Snow Rabbits - Friendly little critter

Fox - Little pets to rebel's. Trained to attack unwanted visitors. Some in wild.

Seal - Water animals. Near Lakes and oceans.

Whale - Big water animal, Lives in the oceans of Haukea.

Fish - A popular food for rebel's.

Kanga's - Mini "Kangaroo's." They live in underground tunnels.

History : The planet was found by some researchers. They founded a base for research, They studied animals, plants, and the Land. Rebel's found this Planet by mistake and took over, making research hard on this Planet. They are Anti - UNSC and do not like visitors.

Special Details : One year = 365 days. 20 hours in one day. Winter is the ONLY season that is present. It gets warmer in the Summer but still cold. Special breed of animals.

Rebel Planet my Squad's are on. RedMtnPass-001

Rebel Planet my Squad's are on. Alps-europe-mountains-snow

Rebel Planet my Squad's are on. 899859-avalanchemini_super

Rebel Planet my Squad's are on. 101340553_b9f4a4db43

Rebel Planet my Squad's are on. Snow_base3-2

Rebel Planet my Squad's are on. Snowy_Mountains
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

Rebel Planet my Squad's are on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel Planet my Squad's are on.   Rebel Planet my Squad's are on. Icon_minitime12/09/11, 04:40 am

The Hill :
Dark green = Marines
Light Green = Warthogs.
Light blue = Vulture
Black Line = roads
Black square/ovals = Buildings.
Grey? = Falcon(s)
Rebel Planet my Squad's are on. Mere_p10
Back to top Go down

Rebel Planet my Squad's are on.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum