Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire

Go down 
+5
zeru
Draco
Teria
TrashClown
N
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:24 am

=after he climbs in he sees he's in a derelict building=

no wonder you went through the walls here a rotting and thin now lets see what you have on you

=takes the weapons and ammo from him and leaves=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:26 am

I smile.

"I just go shoot some Zeds. Or go looking for stuff. Most people around here do that. Or just yell at the "Elites." Whatever works, I suppose.'
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:26 am

=Xazhi yells to the people on the other side again=

Xaz- Hoi! Anybody in there!?

=A gate opens in the wall=

Xaz- Well okay then...

=Xazhi and Adam enter through it, with their hands on their blades=
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:27 am

=I walk to the farmhouse=

Jacob - Anything there?

-No response-

Scavenging time!
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:30 am

(Ellie)

Yeah...

=I take off my katanas and lay them on the ground=
=I yawn=

Im gonna go to sleep.

=I smile=

All that runnin tired me out

(Rich)

=I follow them in=
=My hand on the Desert Eagle=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:33 am

I nod.

"You can use my bed. Back of the house, door on the left. Don't open the trunk in there. Some of my other weapons are in there, and I don't like other people handling my rifles."
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:36 am

=I find some ammo and food and some water=

Damn, Doesn't fit... I wouldn't trust that, as much as I want it...

= I exit the farmhouse and head around=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:37 am

(Ellie)

=I nod=

Thanks

=I stand, take my bag, and head off to the room=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:47 am

=They walk into the town. The smokeer runs out, and they emerge fro mthe black cloud=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:55 am

Two years. Two years of walking and biking around Europe. I still had no idea if my family was alive, though judging by the phone call I got two years ago, that idea was six feet under. Or walking around, lifeless. Anyway, I was walking through the countryside, which was, thankfully, clear of the stenches. For those of you just joining my little story, stenches, are what I called them, the zombies. Hey, they stink, sue me.

My back pack was starting to get light; all I had on me was some cans of food, and I still had no idea what it was called. There was a pistol I got off a dead cop (hey, he wasn't gonna need it), a big old knife, that seemed more like a short sword, to be honest. Then, there was my crossbow. It wasn't a medevil design either, this was a modern weapon, and it's silence had saved my life more than I cared to count.

Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:00 am

I call back.

"You are very welcome."

I stretch out on the couch and relax, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:01 am

=I start to go into the city, I put away my pistol and pull out my rifle=

Its quiet.... Maybe I should look around the outskirts for farmers....?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:04 am

While I was walking, I pulled out my map. I had this thing for nearly two years, and it was worn as shit. I needed a new one. I looked at the map, and had to retrace my steps from the town I had just left, until I determined that I was close to a small town. It was up the road, maybe another mile.

Good, I need some supplies.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:04 am

(should have been posted pages ago)
=doing push ups and training exercise at the light house, hears the echo of a foghorn from the distance.=

da fuck, i'm like a kilometer away!?

Last edited by LegendaryStory on 11/09/11, 06:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:06 am

No. I need to look around, I need supplies

=I see a few more houses, I decide to head toward them=

Anything there?

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:09 am

=I walked the mile (no pun intended) to the town. I didn't stay on the road though, that was suicide. When I was halfway there, I walked off the road, and headed towards the town, from the direction of a field. I pulled out my crossbow, and had an arrow ready=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:11 am

=running up and down the stairs, dropping and doing push ups, jumping jacks, working out with the pales of water.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:19 am

=I come to a harbor city, not knowing where the other man was=

=I run to the edge of the Harbor, finding some dead Zeds=

=I take out my binoculars and see a faint coastline=

=I look around the docks, no boat=

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:23 am

No one is here....

=I see some more houses in the distance, I start waling to them=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:31 am

=sweat pouring down my body, I continue to lift the weights, climbing the rope i tied to the top of the lighthouse, knotted, and tough=

Gah!
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:32 am

=is looking for a place to stay=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:33 am

=I walked to the back of a nearby house, and found a back door. It was ajar. I put the crossbow away, and switched to my knife, an the pistol I grabbed off the cop. I checked the clip: full, and I had at least two more in my bag. I held the knife and pistol close, and walked inside the house=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:34 am

I go over to my trunk of weapons. Behind it is the riot shield. I take it out and look at it. Two straps had been added for it to be hooked on the back. There is a ring and handle on it to be used on the forearm as well. It served me well getting through the crowds at Atlanta. That was just chaotic. Almost lost my .22 rifle. I put the riot shield back and go to the workshop.

"Hey, how are those rifles coming along?"

'Good. You got yourself a pretty good haul, even if most of them were broken.'

"That's what you are here for, Raul. Spit on it, rub it, make it shine."

'You know it. Looks like you found yourself a 9mm semi-auto, a 9mm burst, and an SMG looking thing. I think it's a, uh...P90? Is that it? 'Bout the size of a box o chocolates?'

I nod.

"That's it. Which one had the scope?"

'The 9mm semi. It was a...4x scope. That was just unfixable, well, by me, anyway. I traded it for a 2.5x. That okay?'

"Yeah, that's fine. When will they be ready?"

'Assuming I don't get any other jobs...a day, maybe a day and a half.'

"Okay, have a good sleep, Raul."

'You too, Garth'

I leave and go back to my house. I check up on Ellie. She's sound asleep. I go back to the couch and lie down. quickly fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:36 am

=Watches the sun set on the horizon, night falls across the ireland.=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 09:40 am

=I had lost sight of Brandon, and ended up walking into a scrapyard.=

Idea... Idea... IDEA!

=I head further into the Scrapyard, staying in the shadows to avoid Raiders. Once there, I find a vehicle... Of some kind.=

Duck... Duck Boat? Maybe I could... Borrow it...
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 01:05 pm

=after not finding a place he goes back to the abandoned shack and sets the body outside=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 01:11 pm

=The 'Duck Boat' was, not in the most... Perfect condition. It looked like it would still work of course, but then there was the problem of getting it out of the Scrapyard. I doubt it could take much Raider fire... There had to be a way... I climb into the drivers seat.=

(And for all those going 'WTF IS A DUCK BOAT?!' It is one of these: Duck Boat)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 01:59 pm

=I begin to walk up and down the docks looking for a boat=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 02:01 pm

=I get out of the drivers seat, and grab a small piece of heavy scrap metal. I then climb back into the Drivers seat. I start the engine...=

(Raider 1) What the hell is that?
(Raider 2) Sounds like... An engine.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 02:26 pm

(Rich)

=I had been wandering the town we had entered=
=Not doin much=
=Acquaintin myself with the people around=

(Ellie)

=I wake up=
=I sit up, stretch, and yawn=
=I look around=

Oh! thats right.

=I giggle=

Do do do do do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 02:29 pm

=I barge into a boat house, killing a Zed like it was an instinct=

No boat.

=I run back out=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 02:33 pm

=I put my foot down on the accelerator, and begin to drive.=

This better work...

(Raider 1) Go go!
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 02:37 pm

(Ellie)

=I begin digging around in my bag=

Hmm

=I find a snack cake and open it=
=I head out to get my water=
=I see Garth sleeping on the couch=
=I take my water and my katanas and go back to the room=
=I sit down, laying the katanas down=
=I begin eating the snack cake, checking the blades=

Last edited by Dakotah on 11/09/11, 02:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 02:38 pm

=pulls out a laptop and checks the forums for activity and after finding one for nearby puts in an ad selling an ak-47=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 02:42 pm

=I find a small fishiing boat=

Yes.. YES!

=I climb into it and find an oar under the seat=

It ain't no Queen Mary.. but it'll do...
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 02:45 pm

=I turn a corner, seeing the exit not so far away.=

COME ON! COME ON!

(Raider 1) Kill!

=The Raiders begin to fire.=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 02:46 pm

=Xazhi and Adam are walking around still. Adam blends in with the crowd fairly decenty. Xazhi, however, does not. His long black trench coat, black wool hat, his overall dark appearance made him look like a raider. Not to mention the many many blades he carried. He was glad he decided not to wear his armband on the outside of his coat. They wander into what appears to be a shop of sorts, and start looking around=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 02:51 pm

=I cut the rope the boat was attached to and I begin rowing=

This is going to be a long trip..
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 02:52 pm

=I put the piece of scrap metal on the accelerator, and lean out the window, firing at the raiders, while driving at the same time.=

This has to work... Come on!
Back to top Go down
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 03:53 pm

=Jacob walk up to a house. I hear a scream=

Woman - NO!

=Jacob run into the house to a bedroom and sees a "Zed" trying to attack a girl. I pull out my knife and stab it in the head. I pull out a little piece of cloth and wipe off my knife=

Jacob - You may want to stay out of danger...

Woman - Thanks... I need to stay our of danger. I almost got killed a few times. Maybe I can travel with you?

Jacob - I don't mind, but I travel fast, I'm looking for other survivors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 04:29 pm

=I begin to row as hard as I can, the land getting closer=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 04:50 pm

=I drive out of the Raider camp, half of the roof of the Duck boat covered in holes. I continue driving, trying to find a port or something.=

It actually worked...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 04:56 pm

=I was nearly there=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:10 pm

=After a while of Driving, I arrive at a harbour. Only one option now. I drive down a ramp, and into the water.=

It... Works...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:34 pm

=I reach land and lift the boat onto the land=

=I kneel down and wait for any movement=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:38 pm

=I continue to drive the Duck Boat.=

Well... This turned out... Okay...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:43 pm

I roll off the couch onto the floor, waking me up.

"Ow, now I remember why I don't sleep on the couch. Ugh."

I get up and work my way over to the "kitchen," really just a pantry and an icebox. I grab a can of peaches and open it up. I grab a spoon and start eating them. Not the best food I've had, but it works. I walk into my bedroom a hand up over my eyes.

"I'm not looking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:46 pm

=I let out my breath as I stand up and I start to go through a small patch of woods, seeing a small town=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 05:52 pm

=I see land in the distance.=

Is that... Ireland?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/09/11, 06:23 pm

=I come to a small shed first, I peek my head inside it=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next