Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2

Go down 
+8
Tenébrís
Razgriz
Justin
Draco
Moose
zeru
Teria
N
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/10/11, 06:53 am

i am takeya harashima of the BDLA i was told to bring a status report on the safe areas of england here
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime28/10/11, 05:37 am

=It was another hour or so, before I saw in the distance, what looked like a massive wall. I pulled out my binoculars, and saw that it was a wall, and there were people on it=

Maybe this is what those guys were talking about. People coming together, and making a home.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 03:38 am

=I headed towards the shanty town, or at least it's wall. I had to hold out a flag to show i was friendly. Well, i use the term flag loosely. I held up a clean pair of underwear. They shouted at me, and when they determined I was not infected, they let me in=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 03:39 am

I grabbed another Reaper out of the chest and handed it, handle first, to him.

"Hey, it's a knife, not a baby. You don't have to coddle it."

I chuckled a bit and hopped back into the cart.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/11/11, 05:10 am

=I walked through the slums. Truth be told, I did not really care that the place looked like hell: there were people here, alive and living. I found a food vendor, selling something that smelled good. I offered a can of food in exchange for the meal, and walked away with hot food in my hands=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/11/11, 08:39 am

Garth wrote:
I grabbed another Reaper out of the chest and handed it, handle first, to him.

"Hey, it's a knife, not a baby. You don't have to coddle it."

I chuckled a bit and hopped back into the cart.

I grabbed the weapon hungrily. I had a peculiar interest in weapons that were originally used as farm tools. I acquainted myself with the form of the blade. I knew that I could do some serious damage with them both in my hands. I put the Reapers away and got into the cart.

"So, now we're off." I said as I put my foot on the gas. the cart geared into action, slowly accelerating until I brought it up to the velocity I wanted to go. which was about 15 mph. I looked around, the rain had stopped, so now the air had the wet feel toward it. the temperature was about 22 degrees Celsius. Or so the thermometer in the vehicle said. I remembered some locations on the map, and began to head off.

I pulled the vehicle around to stop by some of the shops and say goodbye. They'd have to find some other way of getting loot and selling it back to the populace. It was mid afternoon, and the humidity made the breeze coming in from the ocean freezing. I thought I'd driven into the polar ice caps. Or what was left of them. I continued to stop by the vendors, letting them know I was going out and probably wouldn't be back. Wishing them the best of luck and healthiest of lives. Which was all I could do. Not like I could say "God, Protect these people from harm." or anything. I could pray, but ultimately their own actions dictated their own end.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime04/11/11, 10:14 pm

I waited in the cart, checking my FN2000. I decided that, once I got a chance, I would apply a custom camo to them, to all of my rifles. Make them more personal, more me. It'd be nice to spread a legacy, even if it is in weapon form. I mean, I had a chance to make my own, in biological form, but that quickly ended once she was bitten. I couldn't even pull the trigger. She's probably still walking around America, unless another Traveler found her. I can't think about it to long, not without some bad thoughts creeping in, but I do usually go silent and still when I do. Those who know me know what it is when that happens. After a moment I went back to checking on my FN2000.

Last edited by Garth on 06/11/11, 06:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime05/11/11, 08:24 pm

=I kept walking around the slums, no real destination in mind. It was nice though, seeing all the people moving around. Hell, there were even a few children, running here and there. What crowds there were began to part for what I swear, was a golf cart. The driver looked familiar=

Last edited by Razgriz on 06/11/11, 06:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime06/11/11, 06:44 am

i have several reports that the safe area in london has fallen to zeds and the one in northern scotland was taken out by raiders
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/11/11, 04:46 am

Garth wrote:
I waited in the cart, checking my FN2000. I decided that, once I got a chance, I would apply a custom camo to them, to all of my rifles. Make them more personal, more me. It'd be nice to spread a legacy, even if it is in weapon form. I mean, I had a chance to make my own, in biological form, but that quickly ended once she was bitten. I couldn't even pull the trigger. She's probably still walking around America, unless another Traveler found her. I can't think about it to long, not without some bad thoughts creeping in, but I do usually go silent and still when I do. Those who know me know what it is when that happens. After a moment I went back to checking on my FN2000.

Razgriz wrote:
I kept walking around the slums, no real destination in mind. It was nice though, seeing all the people moving around. Hell, there were even a few children, running here and there. What crowds there were began to part for what I swear, was a golf cart. The driver looked familiar

I sighed, as I stopped again to get out and talk to someone I had somewhat befriended during my stay at this place. I realised that this was the last person I needed, wanted, to talk to before leaving on some adventure. I talked with Amah, a sort of tavern girl here, she was nice to talk too. On occasion when Alcohol was in town we would talk as I drank and spent 'money' for the beer, or mead, as luck would have it. We chatted for the last time and we gave are goodbyes to each other and I got back into the golf cart and began to slowly creep forward.

zeru wrote:
I have several reports that the safe area in london has fallen to zeds and the one in northern scotland was taken out by raiders

"Funny you say that, we only just yesterday received a radio call from a London safe zone," He put extra emphasis on 'London', "and we know that they are all right, as for scotland, well, most of us here are english and we hate the scottish, good for them all barbarians."

Another began to speak, "What is this BDLA or what-have-you? I've not heard of any such organisation!"

This comment brought much agreement from the other council members, all concluding that they have never heard of one-such alliance or organisation. All of them eyed the newcomer who they all thought to be of some new-age young person.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/11/11, 05:05 am

I looked around for anyone I felt I needed to say goodbye to. I didn't see anyone, but I did see someone familiar. I stood up on the side of the cart to get a better look.

Last edited by Garth on 16/11/11, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime14/11/11, 05:11 am

=I knew the driver looked familiar, so I walked closer. He definitely looked familiar, so I decided to call out the name I prayed was his=
Nick!?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime15/11/11, 11:00 pm

i was there personally i saw it fall they only recently set up a new one some genius had the idea of using zeds as barries from the slums people and as for BDLA we are a group that was made to be a special forces for a certain alliance but were shifted to take out the zeds
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/11/11, 08:31 pm

=Xazhi had been on the small ship for some time now. After returning to Boston and finding nothing but a wasteland of the undead, he and Adam decided to scavenge what they could for the return to the safe zone in Ireland. Along the way, Adam was bitten in the arm, and after a long fight with the rotting horde and a painful conversation, Xazhi was forced to put a bullet through his brother's head at his request. He wore Adam's necklace as a reminder. He had returned to the Azure Comet after that, and set sail for Ireland again. So far, though, the journey was rough. Without someone to help him to crew the ship, he was up to his waist in problems, most recently a storm. He awoke the next morning and went above deck, seeing what seemed to him like the god's very haven. He went up to the bridge and navigated his way to where the Comet rested when he and his brother made the trip there with the southern fellow what seemed like ages ago. He got as close to the rocks as he could, and tossed a looped cable over to them, attempting to tether the vessel. After that was finished, he went below deck to retrieve his things. He took his long black duster that still went down nearly to his ankles, his black wool hat, his army messenger's bag, his M1-Garand, his father's katana, as much ammo as he could fit in his pockets, and a few bags of chips, as well as a few other miscellaneous items. He went back up to the deck and got into the small one-man rowboat that was on the side and lowered it into the water, slowly making his way along the 'coast' to the staircase by the lighthouse he had taken up to the peninsula the first time. He found it, and used some rope from the boat to tie it to a rock. Making his way up the stairs, he wondered what had become of that southern boy and his dog, and if he ever found his sister. Up onto the grass he went and made his way towards the land bridge=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/11/11, 11:33 pm

Garth wrote:
I looked around for anyone I felt I needed to say goodbye to. I didn't see anyone, but I did see someone familiar. I stood up on the side of the cart to get a better look.

"Hey Garth, watch it." i turn my head toward him, no longer looking at the road. I start trying to make him sit down. "You'll fall out, all of 5 inches to the ground."

Alex wrote:
I knew the driver looked familiar, so I walked closer. He definitely looked familiar, so I decided to call out the name I prayed was his.

"Nick!?"

I turn my head just in time to accidentally hit Alex, my old friend, with a golf cart. "Shit!"

Zeru wrote:
"I was there personally i saw it fall they only recently set up a new one some genius had the idea of using zeds as barries from the slums people and as for BDLA we are a group that was made to be a special forces for a certain alliance but were shifted to take out the zeds"

"What? If you are gong to address us, please do so in proper english, anything less, and we won't communicate very well, if at all." -A councilman said sternly.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/11/11, 11:38 pm

"Hit the brakes!"

I hop down and go over to Alex as Nic pulls the cart to the side. I check him for anything broken.

"Well, hey Alex, how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/11/11, 11:43 pm

you don't need to i delivered the report

=starts leaving=

would be a pain if this place shared the fate the london safe area had

=hops on the moped and heads to his contact=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime16/11/11, 11:56 pm

=Xazhi made his way across Downmacpatrick and to the gate a the Landbridge, just as he had done the last time he was there. He thought briefly for a moment, and decided to remove his white X armband, and stuck it in his bag. He approached the gate, and was let in by the guard, who recognized Xazhi from when he smashed him in the gut with the butt of his sword. Xazhi chuckled and entered the safe zone. He entered the town, and began wandering around. He looked into the distance and saw a scene of rather comedy, a man who had been hit by a golf cart driven by two other men. He again chuckled. He pulled out his cell phone, and was glad to have service, though it was only one bar. He logged onto the forum=

[15:47:12] Xazhi joined the chat on Wed Apr 15, 2011 3:47 pm

[15:47:50] Xazhi : If anyone is still out there, let me know if you're alright. I just made it to a safe zone, and i have some supplies if you can reach me here. Good luck out there, everyone.

[15:48:20] Xazhi has logged off the chat on Wed Apr 15, 2011 6:44 pm
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/11, 12:15 am

zeru wrote:
you don't need to i delivered the report

=starts leaving=

would be a pain if this place shared the fate the london safe area had

=hops on the moped and heads to his contact=

Councilmen- "What a blubbering idiot, can't even speak correctly and makes implied threats to our well-being."

Councilmen2- "What do you expect? he comes from some gang of misfits and assholes. BDLA, he didn't even say what it stood for!"

Councilmen3- "Well, clearly he's an uneducated fag. Why else would he proclaim to know such things? We only just talked to london this morning, no attacks were made, no swarms of zombies, nothing!"

Councilmen4- "and why did he call them 'zeds', isn't that some sort of teenage word? I mean really! The man has no right to be in any of these safe zones!"

Councilmen1- "Well, why don't we write a letter telling other Safe zones of him and getting him barred from them! surly there are places with better security than ours!"

Councilmen (all)- "Aye!"

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/11, 03:45 am

SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=Nick Oehlberg, my oldest friend, drove over my fucking foot, in his fucking golf cart. Not the best way to greet an old friend, especially in the freakin apocalypse=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/11, 03:49 am

I poked him in the arm.

"Relax. It should only be a bruise. The cart isn't that heavy, I don't think."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/11, 03:30 pm

=I scowled=
Is this how you guys greet old friends? You just hit them with golf carts?

=as pissed off as I was at being hit by the golf cart, I was more overjoyed at the fact that Nick and Garth, two of my oldest friends, were still alive. In all of this hell, they still lived. And hell, I was in a settlement filled with people. Other than the golf cart, today was a very good day=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/11, 04:32 pm

I chuckled.

"No, that's only for special occasions. How ya been? It's been, what, 5 years?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/11, 08:33 pm

Razgriz wrote:
=I scowled=
Is this how you guys greet old friends? You just hit them with golf carts?

=as pissed off as I was at being hit by the golf cart, I was more overjoyed at the fact that Nick and Garth, two of my oldest friends, were still alive. In all of this hell, they still lived. And hell, I was in a settlement filled with people. Other than the golf cart, today was a very good day=

"Oi! I wasn't looking! Maybe you shoulda moved out of the way!" I said coldly. I then smiled and chuckled. "It's been awhile."
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/11, 10:01 pm

=Xazhi continued looking at the three people arguing with eachother over the golf cart incident. He chuckled lightly and mumbled something to himself=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/11, 11:06 pm

You weren't looking? Are you kidding me? What kind of driver doesn't even look where he's driving?
=I slapped him on the shoulder, but not hard or anything=

Jesus Christ.....so, how have you guys been?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/11, 11:43 pm

"Been pretty good. We were just heading out of this place. How have you been?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/11, 11:44 pm

Oh you know: Zombie apocalypse, bandits everywhere you look...........the usual. Where were you guys going to go?
=I picked myself up off the ground=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/11, 11:46 pm

=Xazhi keeps watching them from down the street. His first contact with a human other than his brother and swarms of the walking fleshrot since he left Ireland and they were hitting eachother with golfcarts. He thought the whole situation was quite amusing. He adjusted his stance so that he was leaning with his left shoulder against the side of the building he was next to=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/11, 11:46 pm

I shrug and turn to Nic.

"What do you think, go up North, head over to Engerland? See what's going on over there?"
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/11, 11:50 pm

=Xazhi decided to take that moment to approach the three, as the possibility of a group to travel with to his next destination, or really anywhere, was sounding appealing. He tried his best to seem non-threatining with his M1-Garand, Katana, Bowie Knife strapped to his leg, and overall bandit-like appearance. He stood a few yards from them when he stopped=

You heading to England? I could use a group to travel with, if you'll have me.

=He paused=

I have some supplies on my ship as well.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/11, 11:55 pm

Before Nic could answer, a newcomer arrived and asked if we were going to England and if he could join us. I looked at him uneasily, because of his appearance. I held my FN F2000 down, but ready.

"You friendly?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/11, 11:58 pm

=he had started to head back to the slums after picking up the items he and his contact had talked for an hour afterwards his contact showed he was bitten abd zeru had reluctantly put a bullet though his head=

dam it he only got bit cause he loved to fight them head onp

=arrives back at the slums and sees the people from before and a new person=

what's the about england?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/11, 11:58 pm

If you are.

=Xazhi let his M1 hang by his side by the shoulder strap as he reached into his messanger bag and pulled out a half-eaten bag of potato chips he had rolled up for later. He unrolled the bright yellow bag, pulled out a few ships, and ate them. He rolled the bag back up after wiping the salt off his glove and put it back in his bag before taking back his rilfe, still holding it down in front of him. He remained alert, but something seemed instinctly friendly about the trio=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/11, 12:00 am

"I am."

I looked at the man who gave me the grenades then back to the first person.

"We don't know where we are going, we are just going. Names?"

I put my F2000 back on my back.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/11, 12:01 am

=Not wanting to be too open with the strangers, Xazhi gave them his alias=

They call me White Dog.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/11, 12:03 am

"Garth Hood. Nice to meet you, White Dog."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/11, 12:04 am

takeya harashima
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/11, 12:05 am

=Xazhi chuckles=

I knew a Garth once. So, do you guys have transportation? I have a ship, along with some food, water, and ammunition.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/11, 12:09 am

=I looked at the newcomer, and realized I was being rude=
Hi. Name's Alex CasaMadrid.

=I held out my hand=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/11, 12:11 am

i found an heli a ways back it's designed as a transport and is capable of travelling very far prob is i'm trying to find fuel or a ship big enough tp carry it
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/11, 12:12 am

=Xazhi closes the few yard gap between them and shakes Alex's hand=

Funny names yall have. At some point or another, i knew people with those names. So whereabouts in England you headed?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/11, 12:13 am

=I shook the man's hand=
Hell if I really know. I just got here.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/11, 12:14 am

"Like I said, don't know if we are going to England. Right now, just going to go for the sake of going."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/11, 12:14 am

still suggest the carriabbean
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/11, 12:17 am

If you're going across an ocean or sea, i can take you there. Like i said, i have a ship with supplies enough for it's full crew.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/11, 12:22 am

There is a reason why I stayed silent when they started talking. I'm social, but I don't like people. I also don't trust people in this post-apocalyptic world. I had other things on my mind, I had charted, to an extent, where we would be going. It would take us all around the eastern tip of ireland, and back around to Dublin. Hopefully we would avoid persona non grata. I sighed, lightly, and observed the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/11, 12:35 am

so now what
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/11, 02:56 am

=I decided to ask my questions while I could=
Hey Garth, Nick. How the hell did you guys even get all the way to Ireland anyway? I mean, did you take a boat or something?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/11, 03:46 am

"Yup, took a boat from Delaware. Came straight here. Been living here for about six months."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2   Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Story: Threads of a Tire p2
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next