Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boom (Just my char getting back into the story rather dramatically)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

Boom (Just my char getting back into the story rather dramatically) Empty
PostSubject: Boom (Just my char getting back into the story rather dramatically)   Boom (Just my char getting back into the story rather dramatically) Icon_minitime06/10/11, 03:41 pm

(This is Just me getting back into the story :P I'll post what happens next in the main RP...)
(Ethan)

=I walk around the UNSC ship still in full spartan gear, other than the helmet which I am holding at my waist.=

Why are they still hunting down human rebels when they should be fighting the covenant? Its some real-

=My thoughts stop as I hear groaning nearby, I walk to the noise and see a spartan "interrogating" a young teenager.=

"What the hell is this Spartan?"

"Orders, now keep out of this."

=As the spartan raises his fist again I grab his wrist and rip off his helmet=

"Stop. Now."

=The spartan glares at me and walks away, forgetting his helmet.=

"Are you ok? That looks pretty bad."

=The boy spits at me."

"Look, I'm not like them, I have a heart, I-"

=An ONI lieutenant storms in and I cut silent=

"Spartan 420! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

"What I think is right... sir."

"RIGHT? THIS THING IS REBEL SCUM!" He draws his pistol and executes the boy= "NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT TRAITOR."

=4 hours later=

=I stand at the ships engines, after killing the technician and securing several fusion coils. I plant a remote detonation charge on the fusion coils and walk towards the hangar=

=The ships AI= *Spartan 420? what are you doing at this time?*
(Me): The lieutenant thinks I'm a traitor? Might as well make that true with a little Boom."
=An alarm sounds almost instantly, which I respond to with a small explosion near the other end of the ship. I sit in a saber and begin launching=

"Night night you bastards..."

=As my saber leaves the hanger and I push the detonator I say one word:
"...Boom..."
Back to top Go down

Boom (Just my char getting back into the story rather dramatically)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Halo RP-
Jump to: