Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Background of Paarthurnax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

Background of Paarthurnax Empty
PostSubject: Background of Paarthurnax   Background of Paarthurnax Icon_minitime17/12/11, 12:21 am

Paarthurnax sat there, on his solid ebony chair in his palace on top of Verass valley, looking out of the window. He sat there admiring the view as always, he looked up and saw another CCS land at the docking station. He cracked a smile seeing this, seeing the dominance of his race.
Paarthurnax sat up, and looked down, at the winding road that led up to his palace, it seemed some couriers were making the route up to it. Paarthurnax grunted, and stood; walked over to his cabinet and entered the passcode to unlock it. Inside lay a whole cabinet of weapons, he looked around and picked up his sword, and placed it by his side.

Paarthurnax walked out of his room, and walked down the circular staircases. Eventually he arrived at the door, to which he was greeted by the couriers.
"How can I help you?"
The courier just stood there, staring blankly at him.
"Well, speak up?"
"What I have to say, may shock you. May I come in?" the courier asked
"It cannot be that serious, but if you insist. Come, this way"

Paarthurnax walked the courier into his huge living room. Where, twelve sofas were, spaced around the room; huge massive kitchen counters dotted, and televisions spaced around the room. The floor, was made out of solid gold marble, with huge window panels surrounding the room. They went to the nearest sofa and started talking.
"Okay, where to start. Okay so, basically I'm here to inform you that in a few weeks, you will be sent back out to war" the courier said
"What...I...No. I just got back, enkemp malok ityol, I cannot"
"Look, I understand your...Friends...Your brothers death was extremely hard on yo-"
"Hard barely scrapes it"
"Look, do not shoot the messenger" said the courier
"I'm...Sorry. What must I do?" asked Paarthurnax

The courier looked away from him, and looked to his satchel, and brought our a holographic pad, showcasing the plans.
"Here, the next destination looks like Paris IV" said the courier
"Umm...When am I scheduled to bored the CCS?"
"Approximately one week and three days. Anyway, I must be getting on, I need to deliver the news to the other warriors, say hello to your father for me, will you not?" asked the courier
"Of-course, thank you for your time brother, here I'll show you out"

The courier nodded, and Paarthurnax leaded him out.

- One week two days later -

Paarthurnax awoke and realized it was the day, the day he boarded the CCS. He got up and walked over to the cabinet, he had walked to a week or so ago. He entered the passcode and a bigger cabinet opened, inside was his Armor, all shiny and sparkly; a nice black and purple color. He reached up and grabbed the helmet, placing it by his side. He fitted all armor to his body, having two Unngoy servants tightening up his Armor. He reached over to his helmet and placed it firmly on his head. Once it was on, the inside lighted up, and blue lights flashed through the front of it, and his system did an update, finally he walked over to his weapon cabinet, and picked up his usual gear plus extra magazines and plasma rounds, not forgetting his pride and joy, his sword.
Paarthurnax walked down to the main hall, were his mother and father waited anxiously by the door.
"Good luck son" they both said
"I shall return, with their blood on my sword, I shall make them pay"
"Be careful son"
"I will, for Sanghelios"
He gave them both a kiss and a hug and then walked out the door, steadily walking over to their garage. He got in his vehicle, an unmounted Reverent and waved goodbye to his parents; they watching from their balcony as he drove to the nearest docking station.

- One day later (On board CCS Vessel 'Light of Pride') -

Paarthurnax sat in his quarters, staring at the jellylike substance in the panel on his wall. A Kig-yar entered his quarters.
"Yolok mikah gemek?" the Jackal muttered
"Do not speak that tongue here, do you know no respect?"
"I am sorry. I am here to inform you that you, and your lance of Special Operations, will be dropping in from Orbital Insertion Pods, and will be hitting the surface at a thousand miles per hour, is that... Appropriate?"

Paarthurnax stared at him for a few more seconds.
"Hardly...Appropriate, but necessary at the least, inform the Admiral I am ready by his word"
"As you wish master" the Kig-yar said

Paarthurnax nodded, and rested his head back on his bed, he had a few hours until he would have to drop, therefore he thought a sleep would be appropriate, as there was nothing else to do. He drifted into a steady sleep, and would be awakened by the bellowing sound of the Admiral, but all was fine until then.

- Four hours later -

Paarthurnax awoke and knew he had a while before he had to get up and prepare for the drop. He sat there, wondering whether it was going to be an easy or hard task. He stared blankly at the jellylike substance on the all, just like before and started worrying, but knew in turn everything would work out fine, so he lay back and just waited, for the time, where he would be helljumping right on to the planet's hot surface.

~ This was before the post I made on Garth's RP mission, that post is a continuation of this and is just as awesome, so check it and leave some feedback here, thanks. ~
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Background of Paarthurnax   Background of Paarthurnax Icon_minitime17/12/11, 02:42 am

I guessed you would join Paar. Welcome boyo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Background of Paarthurnax   Background of Paarthurnax Icon_minitime17/12/11, 12:01 pm

Dragon wrote:
I guessed you would join Paar. Welcome boyo.
I wanted an awesome RP site, the rest sucked and this one is just, totally awesome. Lool and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background of Paarthurnax   Background of Paarthurnax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Background of Paarthurnax
Page 1 of 1