Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nic, in the ZRP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Nic, in the ZRP Empty
PostSubject: Nic, in the ZRP   Nic, in the ZRP Icon_minitime17/12/11, 08:41 pm

Because I'm a nut, and my friends know this, I like good foot wear and clothes. so, This is what I'm wearing in the ZRP:

Boots: (first I know, but I like boots)

Nic, in the ZRP 4168

3 Layers of Comfort and mil-spec Vibram soles make our 9" black Cordura and black leather jungle combat boots very feet-friendly.

Padded Collar and Nylon-Coated Brass speedlace System.

3 Layers of Comfort

Height 9"

Sole Pattern - Vibram Sierra Quick Drying Cordura & Black Leather Padded Collar

Outsole Mil Spec Vibram Sole

Midsole Cushioned Polyurethane

Removable Innersole Cushioned Polyurethane

Nylon Coated Brass Speedhook/Eyelet Lacing System

Instep Drainage Vents

Steel Shim Spike Protection

Socks: (three pairs of the colours seen in the picture)
Spoiler:

* 1x1 Comfort Top With Lycra Spandex
* Fully Reciprocated Heel & Toe Construction with Flat Toe Seam for Perfect Fit
* Under Armour Cold Gear Socks have a fully Cushion Footbed For Maximum Shock Absorption And Protection
* 41% Olefin, 41% Wool, 17% Nylon, 1% Lycra Spandex

Underwear: (because I know you want to know what I'm wearing)
Spoiler:

* The Under Armour boxer brief is cut for a comfortable fit with full leg coverage offering a comfortable and lightweight compression fit
* The breathable vent mesh performance pouch give you support without sacrificing comfort
* Under Armour HeatGear fabric guarantees you're cool, dry and comfortable
* 5.75" inseam

Gloves!: (I skipped pants I know, coming back to that)
Spoiler:

EXTENDED FOREARM PADDED PROTECTION
MEETS MILITARY FLAME RESISTANCE REQUIREMENT.
GUN-CUT FINGER CONSTRUCTION FOR DEXTERITY
ULTRA-DURABLE NOMEX/KEVLAR BLEND
THERMAL AND CUT RESISTENT
INCREASED DURABILITY IN HIGH-WEAR AREAS
INJECTION MOLDED KNUCKLE PROTECTORS
SHEEPSKIN LEATHER WITH ARMORTAN™ FOR DEXTERITY / PROTECTION
FR COMBAT GLOVE AUTHORIZED PRODUCT LIST APPROVED

Recently, PEO Soldier has added the Wiley X CAG-1 and TAG-1 FR gloves to the new APL (Approved Product List ). The Wiley X are the only hard knuckle glove on the approved list.

(I don't know why they did it all in Caps....)

Pants:
Spoiler:
Note: These pants have been reported to shrink in the waist and inseam area after washing and drying. We recommend ordering one size up.
Genuine Gear tactical pants are an incredible value. Propper's discount brand packs in plenty of functionality for nearly half the price. These lightweight tactical pants have many similar features found on high-priced tactical trousers. Its biggest distinction is the double cargo pocket, a design that creates two pockets out of one. Featured on the lower thigh of each side, the cargo pocket contains one pleated large pocket with a hook and loop fastener along with an open-top stash pocket behind. The open-top pocket allows for storage of larger items like a notepad, wallet or even a flashlight.
The features on Genuine Gear trousers don't stop at the pockets. The trouser fabric is made up of 60 percent cotton and 40 percent polyester. This mixture creates a lightweight, 6.25-ounce ripstop fabric, which gives the pants long-wear strength and durability. Additionally, the trousers have a mid-rise fit that is less baggy than typical tactical pants with no pleats in the front—comparable to a dress pant or a class B pant. Additionally, a smaller elastic section around the waistband makes it easier to find the right size.
Features
6.25 oz. 40% Poly/60% Cotton ripstop
Mid-rise, straight fit with 10 pockets
New pocket design: double cargo pockets
Zippered fly with button waistband closure
Six belt loops
Elasticized waist
Pocket Information
Two back pockets with hook and loop flap closures
Two front slash pockets with reinforced bottom of pocket opening for folding knife or tool clips
Two side double-cargo pockets:
Pleated large cargo pocket on the side thigh with hook and loop flap closure
Open-top stash pockets behind the pleated cargo pocket
One coin or small item pocket located in the right front slash pocket
One cell phone pocket with hook and loop flap closure on the left front, above cargo pockets. Fits iPhone and BlackBerry devices.
Reinforced knee patch with pocket for optional knee pad

(that's a large description)

Under shirt:

Spoiler:

Under Armour's lightest weight, relaxed fit UA BASE crew

* Ideal for higher temperatures and exertion levels
* Constructed in our lightweight ColdGear® thermal grid fabric that traps air in interlocking channels to maintain core temperature, wick moisture, and dries fast
* Features raglan sleeves, flatlock stitching, and ergonomic seam placement for superior mobility
* ArmourBlock technology stops odor causing microbes for maximum scent suppression
* 100% 2.7 oz PolyArmour
* Imported

(interesting……)

GLove liner: (it's a liner, so chill, pun intended)

Spoiler:

* ColdGear liner gloves deliver the quickest drying, highest warmth fabrics in the industry.
* Lightweight form-fitting construction maximizes breathability and dexterity.
* Under Armour ColdGear Moisture Transport technology keeps your hands dry through vigorous activity and lock in heat to keep your warm.

Jacket: (yes, I'm not wearing a shirt)
Spoiler:

Rothco Coyote Brown Special Ops Tactical Soft Shell Jacket

* A DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT AND BREATHABLE, 100% POLYESTER - WATERPROOF SHELL
* 3-LAYER CONSTRUCTION DEFLECTS WIND, WICKS AWAY MOISTURE, AND RETAINS BODY HEAT
* INSIDE LINING IS MADE OF FLEECE
* FLEECE LINED STAND UP COLLAR WITH CONCEALED HOOD
* COLLAR HAS ZIPPER POUCH TO HOLD HOOD WHEN HOOD IS NOT IS USE
* ZIPPERED SHOULDER POCKET ON EACH ARM
* ZIPPERED FOREARM POCKET ON LEFT ARM
* TWO FRONT SLASH, ZIPPERED CHEST POCKETS
* TWO INTERIOR ZIPPERED POCKETS
* TWO ZIPPERED BACK POCKETS WITH MESH INTERIOR
* VENT ZIPPER UNDER EACH ARM
* 4'' X 4'' LOOP SIDE OF HOOK & LOOP ON EACH SHOULDER FOR PATCH ATTACHMENT
* DRAWSTRING WAIST AND HOOD
* ELASTIC, HOOK & LOOP ADJUSTABLE WRIST CUFFS

(Why the Caps?!?!)

Hidden knife: (on my person)

Spoiler:

GI Olive Drab M9 Bayonet, Made under current government contract. NSN.
Geniune Issue
Stainless Steel Blade
12" Overall
Black Oxide Finish
Nylon handle
U.S Made

(I like it)

Extra Clothes: (the extra stuff is on a pack on the side of the cart, it's strapped on.)

Spoiler:
Product Details

High performance tactical winter mock from 5.11 - designed from the ground up with the law enforcement professional in mind!
7 oz, 88% polyester / 12% Spandex® fabric
Heavier weight fabric helps insulate against cold
Saddle shoulder construction imporves range of motion
Underarm mesh increases breathability
Flat-lock seams reduce friction
Black Only
Imported

A few of these:
Spoiler:
Affordable enough for everyday wear, our Tight Fit 5.11 Undergear shirts are designed to be worn under body armor and to provide support for a long workday. Key design features include a saddle- shoulder construction that offers greater range of motion, an underarm mesh panel that allows moisture to vent and evaporate easily, and flat-lock seams that reduce friction in order to prevent chafing. 5.11 Undergear is made out of our moisture-wicking, anti-microbial and quick-drying fabric. Available in short- and long-sleeve crews and short-sleeve v-necks. 80% polyester, 20% spandex fabric. Imported.

NTOA Member Tested and Recommended
Mild Compression Fit

A few of these:
Spoiler:

Looking for THE BEST 100% cotton t-shirt? We have what you're looking for! The Utili-T from 5.11 Tactical is a 100% ringspun, 4.5-oz. cotton and is super soft and comfortable. Better yet, the shirt is cut extra long so it stays tucked in under your vest and/or shirt. The fabric is also moisture-wicking, keeping you more comfortable all day. The 1" high-density collar will stay flat after repeated wear and wash cycles. The label is heat-printed, so there's no tag to irritate the back of your neck; imported. Utili-Ts are sold in 3-packs for only $29.99!

(the only description was a sales pitch...)

The Machete that is kept in the pack (I've only ever used it as a Saw)
Spoiler:
Brand: Gerber

Total Length: 25 inch

Blade Length: 18 inch

Blade Composition: black oxide coated steel

Blade Style: Bush, Serrated

Handle Material: poly

Handle Style: Tactile Rubber Grip

Features: The complete tool for sawing and hacking. Slicing blade with a serrated spine. Comes complete with a riveted, reinforced nylon sheath.

There is also spare underwear and Med-kit in the pack.

The pack looks like:

Spoiler:
The VTAC RUSH72 and RUSH24 backpacks were designed by Kyle Lamb, a guy who has certainly tread his share of miles with loads of gear. Ruggedly constructed from water-resistant, 1,050-denier nylon, the backpacks feature flexible main storage compartments with internal dividers and compression straps. Side pockets and front organizer compartments are common to both backpacks. Other common features include hydration pockets, eyewear pockets, sternum straps and YKK® zippers throughout.
The RUSH72 is sized for a three-day excursion and features larger compartments throughout, plus an adjustable waistband with built-in hip pads. It makes extensive use of molle-compatible webbing on the front and sides as well as name tape and flag holders.
Back to top Go down

Nic, in the ZRP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Historic Section :: Zombie RP-
Jump to: