Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'

Go down 
+9
N
Dewsaur
Paarthurnax
Colgate
Draco
Razgriz
Moose
The White Wolf
The Meta
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 03:37 pm

=I nod to her=

I'm looking for a repair for a Colt .45

=She nods her head=

Moira: Well alright then, lemme see that little beauty.

=I take it out of it's holster and hand it to her. She takes it and looks it over=

Moira: Hmmmmmm two hundred caps is the most I'll have to work with here.

=I nod=

Alright
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 03:40 pm

I nodded.
"Go grab whatever you need, I'll be at the Lantern when you need me. Hell, I might even be able to get another guy on board."
I turned and walked out of the saloon.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 03:41 pm

=I take out the caps I have. Now down to only one thousand=
=I place the two hundred down and wait for her to repair the gun=

=I look around=

Hmm
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 03:44 pm

I nodded and looked over my ammo and weapons. I had three guns, my M14, my M4A1, and Desert Eagle. All of which were in adequate condition. I had enough 55 rounds for my M4A1. About 300 bullets. I didn't have much 7.6 ammo, but I won't use it much. And my Deagle....well, I had only 2 clips of .50. I went towards Craterside supply, needing to buy some meds, just incase.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 03:47 pm

Moira: You wouldnt want a book would you?

=I laugh=

Depends on the book

Moira: It's a guide to the wasteland. Made it myself with the help of another person.

=I shake my head=

No thanks, I've been living in the wastes for awhile now.

Moira: Alrighty
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 03:47 pm

I grabbed some food, sure it was chopped up lizard and tasted like chewing leather, but at least I wouldn't starve out in the wastes. I bought some purified water and refilled my canteen before discarding the bottles. I had enough ammo and medicine for now, so I sat down and ate a little to stave off hunger for a while.
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 03:56 pm

I walked into the Supply shop. Got a annoying hey from the shop keeper. "Hello, do you have any stimpaks that I could buy." "Of course, I have around 20. But they don't come cheap." "Of course, how much?" "50 a piece." I looked over my caps. 200. "I'll take 4." I put my caps down, and took the stimpaks. I waved and walked out, going down to the Lantern.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 03:59 pm

I took a sip of water to wash the lizard down.
Looks like it's just me and Collins on this trip... I wasn't disappointed, I just would've preferred more people. We were walking in blind on this, there could be a couple raiders, or a couple hundred. But I suppose that made it all the more fun.
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:09 pm

I walked up to John, and gave him two stimpaks. "Bought 4, all I could buy with my caps. We waiting for anyone else? Or are we on our way?"
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:09 pm

I hadn't found any jobs. Other than ones back to Rivet city which I couldn't be bothered with... So, the last option was to wait by the Megaton gate, and see if anyone who was passing through had any jobs. With that in mind, I made my way to the gate, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:12 pm

"Thanks for the Stims but you keep 'em, I got my own. Well, No point in waiting around, let's go do this thing."
I stood up and walked to the gate.
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:13 pm

I took my stims back and walked behind you. "Hopefully we'll get someone else eh?"
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:15 pm

I asked a few people... And got no reply. So things werent going to good. This was really a terrible day... I walked up to a Man, who had another man following him, this was going to be my last attempt of the day...

"Urm... 'Sir', I was wondering if you have any work you need help with?" I asked... It seemed odd asking people. Odd.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:15 pm

I swam across the river a couple minutes ago, something about it made me feel better. I was heading to megaton to sell some of my load.
I kept going and looking over my shoulder occasionally. I stopped put my cd player in whats left of my ears and keep going.

Last edited by Felix on 26/02/12, 04:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:19 pm

"It depends, are you any good in a fight? And are you willing to gamble for your reward?" If the guy said yes to both of the questions, he was coming along, if not... I doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:22 pm

I thought about if for a few seconds... I was okay in a fight... And I didn't really care about the reward, as long as I got something. And well, it was better than going back to Rivet City.

"Yes, and yes." I said.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:24 pm

I held out my hand.
"John Taylor. Welcome aboard. It's probably just a raider gang, not too much of a big deal."
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:26 pm

I looked over the new guy. Better then nothing. I pulled out my M4 and loaded it. "Ready when you are man."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:27 pm

I shook his hand.

"I'm Jack."

Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:28 pm

=I thanked the woman behind the counter and retrieved my .45=
=I walked out of the shop and headed down to the bomb to view it's 'glory'=
=Once I was down there I could hear the rantings of a crazy loon. I payed him no attention and just stared at it=

=Many questions formed in my head. None of them stuck=
=I sighed and waited for my target. I occaisonally looked around for a vantage point=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:32 pm

I pulled the map I'd gotten off of the raider out of my pocket.
"So here," I pointed at the location "Is the raider base, and here," I pointed at another point "Is Megaton. Its about a quarter mile west of here, just don't let 'em see you till we're close. Don't want any sniper rounds in your chest."
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:40 pm

I looked over the map. "Towards the waste? We'll have to worry more about wildlife then raiders. But I fought pretty tough shit in the Mojave. So I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:42 pm

"Isn't there some less mutated abomination route we can take?" I asked, rather not having my leg chewed on my a ten headed dog. They don't actually exist, but you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:45 pm

I grinned.
"Its a good thing we're not further north, we'd be seeing DeathClaws, those are some nasty bastards... They'll kill ya before you can blink so I think it's pretty easy fighting the lesser mutated monsters."
I took my laser off my back. "Let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 04:46 pm

I stare at Megaton's magnificent gates as they opened. I walk through seeing dozens of people. I notice three people talking as I pass by.
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 05:11 pm

"You can still find the occasional Deathclaw up here, but it's rare." I waited for our departure.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 05:37 pm

=I notice a person walking down the little slump=
=Short guy, black hair=

There you are

=I stand there and think of my options=

Middle of the day, out in the open. Could get killed straight off.

=I shake my head=

I'll wait for him to get alone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 05:42 pm

=Esther’s bones were chilled, she hadn’t slept a wink, the fear and danger of being turned in by her host was far to worrying.=

=During the night she had pushed a ruined wardrobe in front of the door, creating a makeshift barricade=
=She should never have come here, she was stupid and tired. She should never have left the innards of the city=
=She laid flat on her back on a floor of springs, staring to the celling, the smell of her bag and boots overpowered her noise=
=That smell brought up so many memories, but the freshest was her escape, it felt like a lucid blur=
=But her mind could still recall the horrors that scarred it=

=It was late, and a pounding of explosives had awoken her, the local Mercs had destroyed the main gate=
=Flooding in like an infection, seeping into the wounds of the camp=
=In the confusion and chaos the slaves made a run for it, their pathetic and feeble attempts were short lived=
=As soon as they left the camp grounds their heads would dissolve into oblivion, their limp bodies tumbling to the floor
=But Esther knew better, well she thought she did=
=She snuck into the boss’s ‘’pad’’ as he called it, slipping in to retrieve her freedom=
=She never expected him to act like such a coward, begging for his life, Esther demanded him to release the death certificate on her neck=

=But all he did was laugh then strike her in the face with a brick=
=The pounding pain was caused by the impact of the flat surface of the brick slamming into her cheek bone=
=It fractured it instantly, causing her eye to be dislocated from its socket, with blurred vision and vivid pain she fell=
=He tried to strike again but with a quick kick to his leg she rolled to avoid another brutal blow=
=She picked up his knife, it was homemade, light, sharp, she had struck him in the back=
=He fell into the same position Esther was in moments ago, but still her refused to remove the collar=

=He still held her life in his ever shrinking hand=
=The Mercs were still outside, but the noise of their gunfire got louder and louder till it was deafening=
=She had to leave soon, or her end was near=
=Her eyes met the device that sat on the Slavers arm, he begged and pleaded, but she wouldn’t be fooled again=
=With her vision still blurred she forced his arm against a nearby table, pressing the Knife against it=
=The slavers hand was attached to a device that controlled local slave collars, this would insure escape from the camp was impossible=

=She didn’t know how it worked, she only knew it was fused onto his hand, and he wasn’t giving her any clues on how to disable it=
=So she did the only thing she could, with several violent strikes from the blade she had decapitated the hand from the arm=
=Blood splattered all over her and the screaming slaver.=
=Hurried she wrapped it in whatever she could find and left with a weapon she hadn’t even inspected=

=Back to reality she removed herself from her lucid memories, sitting up she ran her fingers across her fracture cheekbone=

=She wondered what it looked like, or if she would ever recover her increasingly blurred vision=
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 05:44 pm

I just left my house in Springvale, fully loaded and armed. I didn't know where my information would take me so I had to be ready. I loved the shine that my Hawk had after a good cleaning. I adjusted the scope to my liking and holstered it. I took out my modified pip-boy and followed the marker I had put on it a couple days ago. I checked my pack to make sure I had a good amount of stims and water. After I was done I headed to my location.

Evergreen Mills here I come.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 05:49 pm

=I watched as Jackson moved to a nearby shack=
=I followed him and just as the door shut. I entered in=

Jackson Hughes.

=He turned around. Shocked and reached for his gun=

"You shouldnt be here. Who are you!?"

=I grabbed my .45 and fired a shot into his head. He dropped=
=I had to hurry to remove the finger. I grabbed my knife and went to the body. I began to slice off his right index finger. Once it was done. I placed it into my pocket and exited. Just then a person who had heard the gunshot walked up to me=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 06:09 pm

I sit on the top deck, arms folded over my knees, staring out across the Wastes. My rifle lay propped up on the railings next to me and i sighed. I was hungry but i need the last few caps i had to make sure i didn't starve.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 06:10 pm

I walk into Crater Side Supply and was greeted by a welcoming voice. "Hello, I'm looking to trade. Got anything?" I try my best to conceal my
ghoulishness. She looks at me kinda funny. "Are you ok sweetie? I have medicine I'm willing trade." "Nah, I need lock smithing tools."
"I don't have much, only a couple of Bobby pens." "Awww well, you have food right?" "Not much of that either. You might want to head to the Brass Lantern for food." "Alright, how much caps will you give Mr for it?" "mmmm I'd say about 85." "No thanks" I walk out of CSS. I pass by the threesome group again, over hearing where they are going. I step in the brass lantern. I buy some boxs of Cram with caps and go to the local bar. I notice Gob immediately then Nova asks if I want a room, I turned her down and went to talk to Gob.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 06:13 pm

"What happened in there. I heard a gunshot"

=Soon. Two more settlers joined the first one. A small crowd forming=

Mr. Hughes had a little incident. Some things fell on him. Trauma to the head. He didnt make it.

=I move away from the group and quickly left Megaton=
=I moved up the slump and went to the gates. They opened and I was casted out one more unto the wasteland=

=I set on my journey back to Rivet=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 07:08 pm

(Daniel)
=I wasn't really asleep. Well, okay I was, but it was a very light sleep. Time out in the wastes taught me that sleeping, could get you killed. At they very least, going into a heavy sleep could get you killed. Point is, I was sleeping, but still aware of certain things, such as the sound of a heavy object being moved across the floor=
Hmm, do I really want to know?
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 07:26 pm

=Esther packed up her things, making sure her supplies were all in check before removing the wardrobe away from the door=
=It made a screeching noise as she did so, marking the floor with scratches=
=She made her way to the exit, she didn't want to wait around for anyone, it would be best if she started early, the night has indeed proved to be dangerous=

=She left the house after several minuets of arguing with the door way and her wide bag=
=Finally she was out, the sky was open, a pleasing sight to some, but for Esther all she could see was the stained clouds of radiation=
=She began walking, the steady force of one foot after another had become such routine for her, she never stopped, she couldn't=

=Esther was entering the city again, a dangerous and always hostile place, but it was difficult to get into, and that was her only chance=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 07:36 pm

=I follow a road, but soon break off into the depths of the wastes=
=I turn my pipboy on once more and enjoy the music=

=In my head, I begin to come up with excuses for my insubordination=

Whatever. I'll be fine
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 07:56 pm

"I'll have a Brahmin Steak, with eggs and a Cola please"

"Coming up"

Chris waited at the nice lady went and placed his order. He placed his helmet to the side of him and waited.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 08:11 pm

(Daniel)
=It was the sound of the door opening and being closed, that got me up from my corner. My pistol still in hand, I crept towards the entrance to my room, and peeked around the corner. No one else was there, though I could see mark on the floor, where something heavy had been dragged across the floor=
This can't be good.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 08:19 pm

=I wake up to see my lady charge gone=

Well, she's good for now...best if she doesn't stick around me

=I then make my way to my 'kitchen' and help myself to a good breakfast=

Well, at least I have myself...

=I go to the window and see a group of private milita move past, with a couple of armed UGVs=

Aw fuck me...its the damn N.E.A.

=I arm myself for the worst=

=I take out my AK-47, Kriss Super V SMG, and my .44 Desert Eagle and wait for them to pass to get out of my house=

I'll be damned if become one of their slave workers...

=They pass I head out , motion for Daniel to get out, and then lock the door behind me=

Time to move out and find some work...

=I look around, and continue my trek accross the wastes=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 09:31 pm

(Daniel)
=I followed James out of the shelter=
James, what the hell just happened? Where's the girl?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 09:35 pm

Razgriz wrote:
(Daniel)
=I followed James out of the shelter=
James, what the hell just happened? Where's the girl?

=I shug, just as confused as he is=

I don't know where the girl went. She just vanished, and went into the wastes.

=I sigh=

The N.E.A. just rolled into town. And when they do, they always tend to bring trouble.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 09:37 pm

(Daniel)
The N.E.A? Who the hell are they? And shouldn't we go after the girl? I mean, she's just a kid.......
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 09:39 pm

Fuck, that looks tasty!

Chris tucked into his delicious meal, it tasted amazing.

"This tastes fantastic, thanks"

The waitress went away leaving him to enjoy his meal. It was really tasty, and full of flavour.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 09:43 pm

=I stumbled upon a number of small camps. All destroyed, they didnt offer me anything which was a real let down=
=As I continued to travel, I lost track of time. Soon finding myself back on the platform leading into Rivet=

=I press the button and am greeted by a familiar voice. The yell echoes through the comm and can be heard at a fair distance=

"STROM!"

=I nod=

Yeah, sir.

"Where have you been you ingrate"

Megaton, I had business there.

"Remember my last warning Strom? Well guess what. You're done"

=I stand there. Not really shocked, but enough to be slightly worried=

Fuck
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 09:46 pm

=i yawned and scanned again. I saw maybe an NEA trooper. It was just a glimpse, but it looked like them. I didn't have a radio, too easy to trace, so I'd have to hoof it back to base to warn anyone. I groaned and rolled, sitting up. I grabbed my sidearm and put it away. I took the empty mag and fitted it into my uniform. I checked my current mag, and started to make my way down the Museum of Tech so I could head out towards base=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 09:46 pm

Razgriz wrote:
(Daniel)
The N.E.A? Who the hell are they? And shouldn't we go after the girl? I mean, she's just a kid.......

The N.E.A, or the Northeast American Army, are a militia group that aren't known for being kind and generous. So its generally a bad sign if the come into an area that they want to control.

=I shug=

The girl...she really didn't trust me or trust anyone for that matter. If the N.E.A spot her, it could be trouble. So, yeah, lets go after her.

=I go back into the house and open up the armory=

And if we run up against the N.E.A...we're going to need some heavy artillery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 09:47 pm

=I stay behind the rocks for a while to see if anything begins to happen=

=I keep my magazine pouch open=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 09:49 pm

(Daniel)
=I followed him, again=
Heh, you'd think that since it's the freakin apocalypse, people would unite, and try and work towards something good. Damn nuclear war happens, and we're still trying to kill eachother.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 09:51 pm

=I respond=

Sir! Please give me one last chance. I had to leave for a quick trip to Megaton to see someone!

=I hear a large sigh=

"Fine, whatever. Do not. NOT. Let it happen again, Strom. Do you read me?"

=I nod=

Yes, sir.

=The bridge juts out and I follow onto it. I immediately head out towards the market to make the exchange=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime26/02/12, 09:57 pm

Razgriz wrote:
(Daniel)
=I followed him, again=
Heh, you'd think that since it's the freakin apocalypse, people would unite, and try and work towards something good. Damn nuclear war happens, and we're still trying to kill eachother.

=I shug=

I know, I know. But the N.E.A has other ideas. Very different ideas than what wastelanders like ourselves have.

=I open the door to my armory=

The N.E.A aren't afraid to use excessive force. So, if she's been captured by them, they won't give her up without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next