Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'

Go down 
+9
N
Dewsaur
Paarthurnax
Colgate
Draco
Razgriz
Moose
The White Wolf
The Meta
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:00 pm

I nod goodbye to Strom and head back down the tower shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:01 pm

=I sling it around my shoulder and nod to Lillian=

I'll see you around.

=I stand there and look up to the sky=

Hmm
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:02 pm

(Daniel)
=As I walked, I began to wonder about what we were walking into=
Okay, so let me get this straight: We're walking towards an explosion, that was heard through the whole damn city, and caused by god knows what, why?
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:03 pm

Razgriz wrote:
(Daniel)
=As I walked, I began to wonder about what we were walking into=
Okay, so let me get this straight: We're walking towards an explosion, that was heard through the whole damn city, and caused by god knows what, why?

=I nod=

Yep, pretty much. To find out who and what caused it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:04 pm

=I pass a fresh car fire and I become cautious, and unsling my rifle=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:05 pm

(Daniel)
And if that who or what happens to be group of raiders armed to the teeth with explosives?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:07 pm

=Esther pressing her back against her cold hard cover leans out once again=
=But this time she was greeted with the sight of a scrawny figure standing by the bright fire=

A ghoul maybe...?

=She couldn't see clearly, waiting for its next move before she decided to take action=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:08 pm

"Well I'll be!"

=Looking over his shed=

"seems we found ourselves some buried treasure!"

=Laughing=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:09 pm

=I start to slow my speed, trying to stay near the burning car for warmth=

=I stand by it for a couple minutes, looking around and pulling the balaclava higher on my face=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:11 pm

Razgriz wrote:
(Daniel)
And if that who or what happens to be group of raiders armed to the teeth with explosives?

=I unlimber my RPG-7=

Then they are going to get something equally explosive in return.

=I see a lone figure near the burn-out car=

And I think I just spotted our mystery man.

=I see the figure unsling a rifle=

And I think this guy might cause a bit a trouble. Follow me.

=I now unsling my rifle=

Let's get him before he get's whoever's in the building.

=I break into a sprint towards the building and the figure=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:13 pm

(Daniel)
Got it.
=I crouched down, unslinging my rifle. I wasn't going to run, just aim at the figure near the car=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:13 pm

=I turn and see a man running toward me, I start to walk the other way, keeping my eye on him=

=I grip my rifle and begin to run down the street, looking for an escape route=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:15 pm

=Esther crawled on her belly towards the spot she fired from moments ago=
=She couldn't help but feel curious, even if it would end badly.=

=She glanced down at the rifle in her hand wonder if she should take the shot=
=It could be anyone... A slaver, a ghoul... Maybe even that person that helped her...=

=She continued to stare watching the figure take refuge in the warmth of the wreck until he ran away in fear=

What now!?

Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:16 pm

I head into the marketplace, avoiding anyone and everyone i could. I didn't want more company.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:17 pm

=i come to a small gap in the buildings. I'm hesitant to jump it, but I don't have a choice if I want to investigate. I take a few steps back, and take a running jump. I make it, although it was still frightening. I land and part of the roof collapses, in front of me, so I end up falling into the building with a thud and some pain reported in from my legs and ass=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:18 pm

Anog wrote:
=I turn and see a man running toward me, I start to walk the other way, keeping my eye on him=

=I grip my rifle and begin to run down the street, looking for an escape route=

=I halt near the car, and look into the building=

Hello, is anyone there?

=I sling my rifle back over my shoulder=

If you come out, we promise not to shoot if you don't shoot back.

=I await a response=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:19 pm

=I veer into a building and try to clear the rooms as quickly as possible=

=I yell into the building, in case anyone was inside=

=I head upstairs=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:22 pm

(Daniel)
=When the figure moved, I moved also, running towards James' position=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:23 pm

=Esther's stealthy crawling is interrupted by a thudding above her followed by a sudden collapse of the roof=
=She was swallowing mouthfuls of rubble and dust, her vision was blurred, coughing she wondered what the hell happened=

=Her vision and hearing was muted and blinded, all she could do was cough, and gasp for air=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:24 pm

=i got up, and heard some coughing from beneath me. I turned around and lifted up some rubble to find a young woman lying there. I started to move the rubble off of her=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:25 pm

=I hear a huge crash and I stop in my tracks, aiming my gun up the stairs=

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:27 pm

=Esther felt someone tugging at her, she resisted their grip fighting them away=
=She pulled her dull knife dropping her armed rifle to the floor=

Back.. *cough* Off!

=She swiped at the air wonder where the hell she was, or where the hell anything was=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:28 pm

(Daniel)
Crap!
=I looked up=

Impact, are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:28 pm

=i see the knife, and catch her wrist before it connects to me=
No fighting. Here to help. Let me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:29 pm

=I run up the stairs as fast as I could and barge into a room, seeing two people=

=I lift my gun and point it in the middle of the two, silent=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:30 pm

Pinkie Pie wrote:
=Esther's stealthy crawling is interrupted by a thudding above her followed by a sudden collapse of the roof=
=She was swallowing mouthfuls of rubble and dust, her vision was blurred, coughing she wondered what the hell happened=

=Her vision and hearing was muted and blinded, all she could do was cough, and gasp for air=

=I look on as a part of the roof collapes=

Daniel, follow me. Looks like we got a little situation.

=I head to what's left of the stairs and try to reach the site of the crash=

=I then look and see Markis lifting rubble off the figure=

=I gesture to Daniel=

Come on, let's give Markis a hand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:31 pm

Help?!

=She attempted to swipe against the man's grip, her eyes still covered in dirt and dust=

Just get off me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:32 pm

=I try to find my words..=

S..STOP!

=I flip off the safety=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:33 pm

Not me. Rubble. Trying to remove it.

=i look towards the voice and quickly draw my sidearm=
Name?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:34 pm

(Daniel)
Fuck, this is not good. I knew this was a bad idea.
=I followed him all the same=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:35 pm

=My police instincts appear, I pull the trigger and hit the man drawing his sidearm in the leg=

=I turn to the woman=

PIN HIM!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:36 pm

=Esther froze, vaguely gazing in the direction of the voice=

What!?

=She didn't know how to react to the situation, she watched as the man toppled to the floor=

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:36 pm

(Daniel)
=I heard the gunshot=
Fuck!

=I pulled out my pistol=
Okay, we shoot the first thing that's not one of us?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:38 pm

I collect my stuff from around the small area i lived in and sneak back out of the market. I head across the bridge and down the tower.

Right. Now. Which way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:40 pm

=I look around and gesture=

Come with me!

=I start to move into the doorway=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:40 pm

Pinkie Pie wrote:
Help?!

=She attempted to swipe against the man's grip, her eyes still covered in dirt and dust=

Just get off me!

=I reach the room where Markis is=

=I now see an all too familiar face=

Easy Esther. Easy. It's me, James. He's only trying to help. You'll have to trust me on this.

=I then turn to the other figure, Desert Eagle in hand=

Don't you make another fucking move, or your brains are going all over that wall.

Last edited by Scorch on 27/02/12, 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

=i fall over, the round grazing my arm and chest. My sidearm fell to the ground, and I held my arm close to me, while putting the other one in the air=
Not fighting. Lower gun.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:46 pm

(Daniel)
=I walked into the room, and saw Impact down on the ground, some blood on his clothes=
Impact, you okay? How bad is it?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:47 pm

I pick a random direction and begin walking. Hopefully this would lead me to the mall.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:47 pm

-I sat behind some broken cars by the entrance to the main building. The raiders inside the place would hear the gunshot of their friends and come to help.

It was a good thing that I used that raider as a distraction or I would have never got away.

-I took a peak around the car's back bumper to see the massacre that I had unleashed.

*bang*

Kill that thing!

-And there it was, the calvary had just came. I peered through the back window at the few raiders that ran out from the door. I took out my Hawk and check to see if it was loaded. Either way I was going to finish this fight, I just had to wait until one side was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:48 pm

=i don't take my eyes off of the man who shot me=
Grazed. Bandages are fine. Don't worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:48 pm

=I clench my teeth, knowing that was a bad idea=

=I try to keep my balaclava on my face, but keeping my gun ready=
Back to top Go down

=She looked back to the man bleeding on the floor then over to the shooter=
=What did she do!?=

=Esther's vision cleared, he was the one that rested at the car? But what now...? Did she ignore him and risk a bullet herself=
=Or follow him and be exposed to god knows what?=

=She just felt like getting the hell out of there, picking up her rifle she tried to run to the exit=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:49 pm

(Daniel)
Got it.
=I aimed at the guy with the gun=

I'm going out on a limb here, and say that you shot him?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:50 pm

I'm awakened by something moving me.....I see a super mutant pushing me to the side with his foot. I was laying on a dead body and he wanted it. I guess the mutants won but barely, they only have two left alive. I stand up and watch the mutant carry the bodies away in...bags
I'm going to come back and grab what they didn't, which was some food, weapons and a stimpack. Way to much to carry by myself, I'm going to get a recovery team back with later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:52 pm

=I watch the woman run out of the door, I look at the other men=

She has the right idea..

=I charge the man near the door, trying to knock him down and I follow the woman down the stairs=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:53 pm

=i sit up slowly, keeping my hand in the air, and start taking off my gear by the straps=
Not fighting. Lower the gun.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:54 pm

(Daniel)
=I didn't try and get in his way. I just moved to the side, and stuck my foot out. I'm old fashioned that way=
Have a nice trip, see you next fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:56 pm

=I fall on my face, dropping my Assault Rifle=

=I quick react and pull out my Glock .40 and aim at the man=

=I denied killing him, I shot the roof above him for some debris to fall on him for a quick distraction and picked up my rifle again=

=I darted away=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/02/12, 11:56 pm

Anog wrote:
=I watch the woman run out of the door, I look at the other men=

She has the right idea..

=I charge the man near the door, trying to knock him down and I follow the woman down the stairs=

=I fire four shots from my Desert Eagle, dropping him on the ground hard=

And those were just your legs. If you try another stupid move, it'll be your head. Got it?

=I then aim my pistol and shoot it in the floor near his ear, just as a reminder=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next