Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'

Go down 
+9
N
Dewsaur
Paarthurnax
Colgate
Draco
Razgriz
Moose
The White Wolf
The Meta
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:29 pm

I like to shoot. Mebbe i'll head west sometime. The mall can't be too bad right.

I continue eating, chewing thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:31 pm

=I shrug=

Nope. It really can't be.

=I unwrap a snack cake and bite into it=
=I cover my mouth as I chew=

I've been down there a few times.

=I swallow=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:32 pm

=Stretches=

"ahhhhhh"

=Looks around at the tilled earth and mounds of dirt=

"Nothin' quite like hard work to get yer muscles sore! Guess that means I nee' to stretch 'em out"

=Begins stretching=

"wooo-ahhhhh"

=whistles=

"well'p, shoul' prahblee go out and salvage sumthin"

=Saddles up Akecheta=

"c'mon, wer' gonna see if there ain't any salvage nearby. giddy-up now"

=Akecheta starts trotting in some indiscriminate location.=
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:34 pm

Hmm.

I finish the meal and stand up, adjusting the rifle strap. I nod goodbye to Strom and walk away towards the third floor. I was never really struck on Strom. He acted nice enough but one could never trust anyone these days. I stopped to take a drink from one of the water fountains. Water had become free to everyone ever since that Wanderer purified it.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:34 pm

(David)
=Once i was sure the dead bandits had no buddies, I performed a time honored tradition of the wasteland: raid the dead. I checked their pockets, their bags, etc. What I found was encouraging: A few pieces of food, some bullets that would work with my pistol though they had no gun themselves. The clothes they wore were too torn to be of much use as far as wearing, though I tore off pieces in case I needed an impromptu bandage. A strange thing though: they were carrying, bottle caps. A lot of bottle caps=

What the hell, why?
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:36 pm

I stood up, and decided I could do with getting some more energy cells. I began to walk over to the Ammo market.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:38 pm

=I nodded goodbye and continued to eat=

I'll speak with Diego later. I heard he had a job for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:38 pm

=She waited crawling like a moth on its death bed, the dog hadn't even noticed her movement, she was in reach... Just a jab and...=

ArghHgahgHgh!

=The dog whined in great pain as the wanders knife pierced its mangy skin, black puss and strangely viscus blood dribbled from the wound=
=She struck again with great force, more whining took place and the dog collapsed on it's front, she finished it off with a kick from her tufted boot=

Sorry pal... Better you then me.

=She stared at the dog so calmly asleep, its blood littered the road like all the dust and bones before it, she pondered what this dog had done=
=How many had it killed? How long had it been here? These were hopeless questions, after another nudge against the dog she wandered back to her bag=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:40 pm

(Daniel)
=I don't know what compelled me to, but I took the collection of bottle caps, close to 50 in total. Hell, maybe they were valuable or something. That said, i continued moving, this time staying off the road=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:40 pm

Scorch wrote:

Diego: =Pinching the bridge of his nose= Alright. I can cut you a deal, as long as you don't tell my missus.

=I shake his hand= You can count on that, man. =I then hand him thirty caps=

=He counts my caps= Diego:...28, 29, 30. That does it. Here's your two weeks supply, James.

=I put the food in my rucksack= Thanks man.

Diego: Anything for a market regular.

=I then head for the ammo stalls=

Now...for ammunition

=I go to Flak and Shapnels=

What do we have for ammunition today, my man?

Flak: Let's see, I have 300 rounds of .45 ACP, 100 rounds of .300 Win Mag, 250 rounds 7.62mm NATO and 150 rounds of 4.6 H&K.

Well, I'll take 50 rounds of .45 ACP, 30 rounds of .300 Win Mag, 50 rounds of 7.62mm NATO and 50 rounds of 4.6 H&K. Looking to top up my stores back home.

Flak: that's 25 caps for all of them.

Being generous today, eh Flak?

Flak: Yeah, yeah. So is it a deal.

Its a deal, Flak.

=I hand him 25 caps, and he hand me my ammo=

Flak: There you are, my man. All the ammo you asked for.

Thank you very much.

=I shake hands and head out, finding a place to sit down and clear my head on one of the bulkheads=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:41 pm

=I finished off the last of my cakes and stood=
=My shift had ended and I went out to the living quarters for the rest of my gear=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:43 pm

Half way on my way to the Ammo stall, I decided that I wasn't going to need to get more ammo, and that I should make up my mind for once.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:46 pm

There, finally the fucking door.

He tugged at the door, opening it and peered out. His helmet taking the overwhelming brightness of the sun.

"Oh, at least the weathers nice"

He equipped his AK47 and aimed down the sights, just getting the feel for it again. Marvelous. He loaded up the map of the surrounding area. Setting his GPS's destination for River City. It would not take long, it was only a short walk.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:46 pm

=I pass some people on my way. My demeanor changed as I did not wave or smile towards anyone=
=I approach my room and enter. I close the door and lock it=

=I go up to my bed and reach under it for a briefcase=
=I open it to reveal the Barret in pieces=

=I begin to silently assemble it=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:48 pm

=With the slavers hand in hers she had returned to her bag, the hand she held had become rancid and slimy.=
=If she only knew of a way of removing the hand from the detonator... Or better yet, if she knew away of removing this collar=
=She hopped the fence again hiding in the alley, how long now? she wondered... She stared down at the hand, before sliding it inside her bag=
=This was never the best plan... But it was the only thing she could do at the time. Why remove the bomb and risk your head when you can just take the charge?=

=She was just trying to justify her mess, all she could do know was wait for the hand to rot away=
=She began walking again, her stomach begging for food, but this was a call she had to ignore=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:49 pm

=i was resting up on top of the Museum of Technology. I was on a version of leave, but I was still needed to defend the area, should anything come up. So I was stretched out with my spotter's scope down, my Intervention ready, and a protein bar in my hand. Life of a Sniper is hard, but relaxing. You get to lay down in one place for several hours, enjoy the sun and the sights, and then shoot at tiny little dots that we're trying to kill you. It was peaceful, mostly. I nibbled on the bar and did another sweep for any bandits or similar. I didn't see anyone, just the usuals. I was getting bored, but that's when I started to hum my favorite song to myself, so I would stay focused=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:51 pm

(Daniel)
=With no destination in mind, I moved farther from the road, and further into the wastes. from what I could tell, I was heading South, maybe South East. Wasn't sure what I'd find, but I felt that it was better to stick to my rule: Always keep moving=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:53 pm

=I place the silencer on last and place the rifle into the sling=
=I go to my dresser and retrieve the trench coat that I use=

=I gather some stashed food and some Stimpacks and place them in pouches in the armour=
=I also grab some rounds for the rifle and head out back to the food vendor=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:55 pm

I decided to head outside, for some fresh air. Once I got outside, and I leaned against the railings. From here, it felt like you could see so much. So much of this messed up world...
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:57 pm

=I walked into the Marketplace and up to the weapon seller=
"How much for all these?" I asked, dropping a few guns and some ammo on the counter.
"200 caps for the lot." He answered
"200? Is that all? What happens when I come across a rare weapon, I might be able to get a better price elsewhere..."
"Fine, 250! I know what you wanderers find out there can be pretty valuable..." He exclaimed.
"Pleasure dealing with you" I said with a wolfish grin before dropping the caps into a small bag.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 08:57 pm

Realising how long the walk was going to be I turned on my modified pip-boy that my parents once held so I could listen to the radio. I took it out of my pack but stopped to look at it. It was the only thing I had to remember my parents by. I remember how big it was before I took out most of its wiring and bulk. Now what stood in front of me was a dulled down version. It had all of the essential; A map, A radio receiver, the light, and the geiger counter. The inventory tracking and status screen was gone. I didn't need those. The fact that it was much smaller that the original was good. It was now the size of a thick watch on my wrist instead of a forearm apparel. I turned on the radio and listened to GNR and started to whistle to tune to Anything Goes.

In olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking. But now God knows! Anything goes!

My step started to take on the rythme of the song. I continues on my way home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:00 pm

=The wanderer continues their journey, hoping for an easy escape from this city, but for her its a double edge sword=
=She passes a metro tunnel, wondering where the depths of this land could lead, probably best to leave it to the more adventurous to discover=

=The wanders tired boots and lacking water supply were taking their toll, she needed food, she needed rest, she needed water.=
=But where? How? When? She didn't know, she hadn't slept a night for days, at least in the cages you could find a spot of relative comfort=

=She sighed, her throat drier then the ground she stumbled across=

Last edited by Nyquill on 25/02/12, 09:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:02 pm

Scorch wrote:

Being generous today, eh Flak?

Flak: Yeah, yeah. So is it a deal.

Its a deal, Flak.

=I hand him 25 caps, and he hand me my ammo=

Flak: There you are, my man. All the ammo you asked for.

Thank you very much.

=I shake hands and head out, finding a place to sit down and clear my head on one of the bulkheads=

=I get out my canteen and take a swig of water=

One thing I can be thankful for, plenty of clean and healthy water...

=I then get off my ass and head out of Rivet City and head for the place I called home=

Long day...but all my tasks were accomplished

=I head down the gangplank and begin my trek accross the Wasteland=

Now, let's not have any trouble today...

=I continue my trek, hopefully without any trouble=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:02 pm

=After some time I make it back down. I head off for Diego=
=I approach his stall=

Diego, I heard you required some. assistance.

=He nods=

"Yes, there is a man in Megaton who I believe is trying to move in on my wife."

How do you want it done?

"Up close. Send the message out."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:03 pm

(Daniel)
=As I kept moving, I saw something on the horizon: the ruins of a city=
Holy hell.

=My pace quickened, and I began to move faster towards the city=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:07 pm

What's the pay, Diego.

"forty caps"

Come on, Diego. This is a man's life. You could be risking mine as well.

"Fine, fifty"

=My charisma kicks in=

How about one hundred.

=He kicks the floor=

"Fine, one hundred. Bring me back a finger"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:09 pm

=The Wandering soul moves through a half open building, it exposes itself to the heavens above, the walls crumbling away=
=The girl began to wonder if she was the only one here.... Not a soul for miles, it was hard to say how she felt about that=
=Would being alone be such a bad thing...?=

=She sighed again escaping that hollow shell which was once shelter, but where now? That dog had thrown her off the map=
=She sat again, resting her pulsing feet, and her aching back. Maybe she could just... Close... Her... Ey....s....=
=The wander was resting against a pillar of concrete against her will, but the toil of walking and aimlessly sprinting had demand her =
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:12 pm

I thought for a while... I may as well head for Megaton. I would atleast get some sort of job there, wether it engineering or delivery, Megaton was always the place to get a simple job. And I doubted the journey would be hard either...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:14 pm

=I turned and looked up north a ways. I saw a man I hadn't seen before. He had some US weaponry on him, that much I could see from my scope, but I couldn't make out his face or other features. He seemed to be in a hurry, so I looked behind him, but saw nothing chasing him. I was tempted to fire a warning shot at him, but decided against it. He seemed worse for wear, not like some of the bandits that come around here. I lost him behind a tree, but found him again after a moment=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:15 pm

=I look at him=

You have a name for him? Or some sort of description?

"Right, he's a short guy. Black hair. He had a job at the bar there. Names Jackson something"

=I had pulled out a pen and paper for my target and taken down notes of him=

Alright, I'll be back.

=I turned to leave the market and went up the stairs to the exit=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:15 pm

(Daniel)
=It took me awhile, but I finally reached the ruins of the city. Well, the edge anyway. I wasn't really sure what the city used to be called, so for the most part it was just the city to me. I found a vacant street, and began to make my through, my gun raised, and my eyes surveying the area around me=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:25 pm

Nyquill wrote:
=The Wandering soul moves through a half open building, it exposes itself to the heavens above, the walls crumbling away=
=The girl began to wonder if she was the only one here.... Not a soul for miles, it was hard to say how she felt about that=
=Would being alone be such a bad thing...?=

=She sighed again escaping that hollow shell which was once shelter, but where now? That dog had thrown her off the map=
=She sat again, resting her pulsing feet, and her aching back. Maybe she could just... Close... Her... Ey....s....=
=The wander was resting against a pillar of concrete against her will, but the toil of walking and aimlessly sprinting had demand her =

=I continue home when I spot a figure, clearly dehydrated and exhausted=

Ohhhh shit...she doesn't look good

=I head to where she is lying and give her a drink from my canteen=

Don't die on me, please don't die on me...

=I wait to see if her condition improves=
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:25 pm

I had finally reached my home of Springvale.

Home sweet home.

I walked up to my shack and walked around to the back. I walked up to a sewer grate and picked it up. I traversed down the ladder to the underground.

My secret entrance. Heh.

Not to long ago I had found this place while scavenging Springvale. Inside the house there was a cellar door that lead to the underground tunnel I entered. I figured this was a good place to settle down at. I reinforced the doors and windows with wood, and covered the outside of the house with junk so no one could enter unless they knew where the underground entrance was at. In the beginning there was an infestation of radroaches in the tunnel but they are long gone.

But it still smells down here.

I opened the security door that led to the cellar. I walked up the stairs and opened the door to my house.

Home...How I missed you.

I walked to my bedroom and turned on the radio. Allegro Ma Non Troppo was playing. How I loved Agatha's station when I wanted to relax. The soothing sounds of the violin led me into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:27 pm

=I exit the door to be greeted by one of the guards=

"Strom. I saw you sleepin during your shift. Do we have a problem?"

No, sir. Just figured that I could do nothing but wander the area. Might as well sleep.

"Dont do it again, Strom."

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

=I continue walking. I press a couple of buttons and the bridge shoots out. Connecting to the platform=
=I head off for Megaton=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:30 pm

(Daniel)
=The city was quiet, and I didn't see anyone, yet. But that didn't mean someone or something didn't see me. From the shadows of an alley, a pair of dogs appeared, snarls bubbling from their throats, and drool dripping from their jaws, fangs bared=
Oh boy. Uh, nice doggie, good doggies, stay.

=They started running at me=

Oh, come on!
=I turned, and ran. Don't look at me like that. When people charge at you, you attack. When dogs charge at you, your primal instinct kick in, and you hightail it=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:31 pm

=The wander was awoken by the startling feeling of water gushing down her throat, she swallowed with tears in her eyes almost chocking=

Ugh! What the...?

=She looked up to see a figure obscuring her view of the sun, her heart raced, no... Not them... Please not them...=
=She sat up straight, she wanted to stand but her legs wouldn't move, still coughing she couldn't question the figure=

Wh...o...o?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:33 pm

=i watched the new guy run from some dogs. I couldn't blame him, some dogs have been altered by their owners, given drugs and stuff to make them stronger and faster, but more violent. I couldn't let him get taken down by those things, even if they weren't altered. I swung my rifle around and checked the range from my spotter's scope and adjusted my my rifle to compensate. If he kept running in the same direction, I'd be able to hit the dogs, one at a time. I took a deep breath, and let it out slowly, and squeezed the trigger. I couldn't see the shot, but I hoped I was on track. I racked the bolt before the shot hit, and waited to see the result=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:36 pm

=I crossed the bridge and entered the platform. I walked down the stairs and found myself on the streets=
=I took a deep breath in before I started walking again=
=I left my weapons in their holster and sling. I knew how to handle myself with just my fists=

=I raise up my arm and turn on my old pipboy. It was an old clunker but it did give me access to the radio. So I wsnt always lonely. I switched it to Galaxy News Radio. A favourite song of mine was just starting to play. I began to hum along with it=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:37 pm

(Daniel)
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=I just ran, okay, I just fucking ran. The dogs were closing faster than I could draw my gun and shoot, so my only hope was a bus. No sooner did i see the bus though, than a shot rang out, and there was yelp of pain from a dog, and a wet, meaty sound. I chanced a glance behind me: one of the dogs was dead, and it's partner had stopped, the sudden death distracting it=
What the hell?

=I drew my pistol, and shot the dog in the head=

Bad dog!
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:37 pm

Nyquill wrote:
=The wander was awoken by the startling feeling of water gushing down her throat, she swallowed with tears in her eyes almost chocking=

Ugh! What the...?

=She looked up to see a figure obscuring her view of the sun, her heart raced, no... Not them... Please not them...=
=She sat up straight, she wanted to stand but her legs wouldn't move, still coughing she couldn't question the figure=

Wh...o...o?

=I see a response=

Thank God...she still lives

Don't worry, you'll be fine. I'm not who you think I am.

=I take out an orange=

I know I'll regret this sooner or later...but here and now only matters at this point

My name's James. You can trust me that I mean you no harm.

=I only hope she trusts me, seeing the look in her eyes=

Last edited by Scorch on 25/02/12, 09:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:38 pm

I hadn't found a buyer for the chems I'd found, but I'd sold the raider's gear. As I walked back to the entrance, I was stopped by a resident.
"H-hey there, You got some jet on you? I'll buy."
I hesitated for a moment, hell I wasn't even sure it was legal here to sell this guy chems.
"Yeah I got some jet." I said quietly "150 caps."
The person in front of me nodded and reached for something I assumed to be caps. When he drew a 10mm pistol I was a little shocked. When he fired it I was more than shocked.
Luckily he fired at my chest, my armour stopped the bullets. I kicked him between the legs and drew my rifle putting it against his head.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:39 pm

=I took a nearby piece of glass and reflected the light at the man a few times, trying to get his attention. I hoped he saw it, as I wasn't going to do it again. I put the glass down and watched him through the scope=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:42 pm

=She reached for the canteen in James's hand snatching it from him. She brings in to her chapped lips, gulping all it's contents until she felt like she was drowning=

Ugh....

=She stopped to breath, god she couldn't describe how good that felt...=

Last edited by Nyquill on 25/02/12, 09:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:43 pm

(Daniel)
=I was so focused on the corpse of the dog, that I barely noticed a flash of light shining into my eyes. I spun, pistol still drawn, and looked around. No one else was nearby, and I couldn't see any form of shining light, short of the sun=
Looks like I've got a guardian angel now. Great.

=I walked over to the dogs, and grotesque as it was, began to skin them, using the knife in my pocket. Hey, I needed the meat=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:46 pm

Nyquill wrote:
=She reached for the canteen in James's hand snatching it from him. She brings in to her chapped lips, gulping all it's contents until she felt like she was drowning=

Ugh....

=She stopped to breath, god she couldn't describe how good that felt...=

Well...there goes my water for today

=I listen and hear two gunshots echo accross the wasteland=

That isn't unusual, its normal to hear such things out here

Are you okay there?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:49 pm

=i took out my protein bar and nibbled a bit more. Eat often, but little at a time, best way to fight off hunger. I watched the man start skinning the dogs. I broke off from looking and started scanning the area again. I didn't like to watch animals get killed. I would eat them all the same, but not watch the kill. If you eat it, you don't watch it die=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:52 pm

(Daniel)
=So, as I'm skinning the dogs, and tearing off chunks of meat (appetizing, isn't it?) one of the grosser things I had seen, happened. I accidently penetrated the stomach of one of the dogs, and the contents came spilling out, and there was a smell of sewage from the contents. Okay, eww=

Yeah, that's enough meat for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:54 pm

=The wanderer stared at James, wondering what she should do, she was told never. NEVER to trust anyone... But he just gave away his water?=
=Well he let her take it, she stood up leaning against the pillar she napped on. She nods at him, still slightly untrusting=

Thanks...

=She removed the hood that was covering her face, revelling a fractured cheek bone, and a dislocated eye socket.
=Her left eye had become discoloured and was painfully bloodshot, she placed her hand in front of James offering his Canteen back=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 09:58 pm

Nyquill wrote:
=The wanderer stared at James, wondering what she should do, she was told never. NEVER to trust anyone... But he just gave away his water?=
=Well he let her take it, she stood up leaning against the pillar she napped on. She nods at him, still slightly untrusting=

Thanks...

=She removed the hood that was covering her face, revelling a fractured cheek bone, and a dislocated eye socket.
=Her left eye had become discoloured and was painfully bloodshot, she placed her hand in front of James offering his Canteen back=

=I take back my canteen and place it back on my belt=

Not a problem. I just hate to see someone suffer out here in the wastes.

=I tear off a sheet of cloth and tie it around her left eye=

That should help, at least temporarily. Let's see if we can't find you a doctor.

Last edited by Scorch on 25/02/12, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/02/12, 10:00 pm

=I look around for any enemies. Luckily for me it was clear=
=I raise my arms up and stretch=

I should have slept first...

=I sigh and continue listening to GNR=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'   Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1- 'Welcome to the Wasteland'
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next