Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Factions and whatnot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin
Member of the Community
Justin

Factions and whatnot Empty
PostSubject: Factions and whatnot   Factions and whatnot Icon_minitime05/05/12, 03:55 am

Factions;
United States of America - Americans

China - Chinese

Iraq - Taliban

PMC - Aiding a faction

Sub-Factions;
N. Korea allied with China

Iraq allied with Iran

America allied with Britain
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Factions and whatnot   Factions and whatnot Icon_minitime05/05/12, 05:53 am

World War 3 has started.

The United States of America and China have declared war on each other. China, seeking more land, has invaded other nearby countries in Asia, and is marching eastward alongside the armies of North Korea, which is looking to become a larger power in the world politics.

The United States has decided, along with Great Britain, to stop this, to put the world back to the way it was.

Russia, despite requests from both sides of the conflict, remains neutral. However, it aids both sides in the conflict with supplies and weapons.

Iraq and Iran have decided to try and overthrow the "oppressors" during this time, but do not wish to be ruled by China and N. Korea, so they too have declared war, producing weapons and personnel from hidden locations in various places.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Factions and whatnot   Factions and whatnot Icon_minitime05/05/12, 07:57 pm

(This post can be deleted if this thread needs to be kept 100% for information and such...)

But.

This isn't really a world war.

We have what... 6 Major Nations?

Come on. I may be wrong here, and we may have about twenty or so.

But, in World War II, The Allies had 51 nations on their side alone.

I'm not saying that each side will play a major role, but I think it should be explained what side they are on, or what situation they are in.
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Factions and whatnot   Factions and whatnot Icon_minitime06/05/12, 01:02 am

Personally to small for my taste.

US, Russia, China, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Britain, Spain, Norway, Etc etc etc.

Feel me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Factions and whatnot   Factions and whatnot Icon_minitime06/05/12, 01:05 am

Naturally other countries will be involved, the ones we said are just the ones that are available for characters. I doubt anyone can be a Ukrainian to any good degree.
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Factions and whatnot   Factions and whatnot Icon_minitime06/05/12, 01:06 am

Ha ha, I got ya dude. Just throwing out countries is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Factions and whatnot   Factions and whatnot Icon_minitime06/05/12, 01:08 am

yeah, no problems. just wanted to make it so everyone has a side, and it's hard to think for all the world's politics going on at once. So, we limited it to three sides, with an ally for each. Makes things easier. Plus, I doubt Norway or Spain will try to take over the world, due to lack of sizable armies etc.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Factions and whatnot   Factions and whatnot Icon_minitime06/05/12, 03:59 pm

no offense but who want to play as the chinese?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Factions and whatnot   Factions and whatnot Icon_minitime06/05/12, 04:11 pm

Those Chinese people.

That looked at the site a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Factions and whatnot   Factions and whatnot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Factions and whatnot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Historic Section :: Modern War RP-
Jump to: