Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another rule vote

Go down 
4 posters

Cap Sig Size?
Yes, Cap Size.
Another rule vote Empty0%Another rule vote Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Require Spoilers.
Another rule vote Empty36%Another rule vote Empty
 36% [ 4 ]
No.
Another rule vote Empty64%Another rule vote Empty
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

Another rule vote Empty
PostSubject: Another rule vote   Another rule vote Icon_minitime29/07/12, 12:04 am

Okay, this one is not a rule I personally care too much for, but was requested by a site member.

The rule proposed is that big signatures (ie Sigs that are more than two pics [that have been resized to the lowest setting on Servimg]) should not be allowed, and that we need to cap the max Sig size.

Now, I'm no fan of huge Sigs, but I have an alternative that I feel would work a lot better.

If you have such a sig that fits the parameters above, you need simply to put it, or a moajority of it, in a Spoiler. That way you can have your cake and everyone can eat it.
Actually that's a bad metaphor, but you get the idea.

Anyway, please vote. and we'll see if this needs to be a thing.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Another rule vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another rule vote   Another rule vote Icon_minitime29/07/12, 12:52 am

No. It's never been an issue before and now, I have been singled out by Nick and suddenly this is a big problem? What? We've had far bigger sigs than mine in the past with no complaints, and mine has been like this for ages, so why suddenly does Nick have an issue with it?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

Another rule vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another rule vote   Another rule vote Icon_minitime29/07/12, 01:03 am

I'm not saying who it was that asked me, but I can safely say that you are not being singled out. Nick has (or had, I dunno if its still the same) a massive sig, much larger thatn yours. My sig is a little big as well. It's not trying to single anyone out, it's just asking if anyone feels this needs to be a thing.

Personally, I am not casting a vote on this one, because it's something that bothers me, but not enough to make any rule of it. This vote is all you guys.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Another rule vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another rule vote   Another rule vote Icon_minitime29/07/12, 01:05 am

You don't need to say, it was Ñick who raised his concerns about my sig. And yes we have all had large-ish sigs. So why the fuck is it suddenly an issue.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

Another rule vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another rule vote   Another rule vote Icon_minitime29/07/12, 01:13 am

In my opinion, it isnt. It was requested that I call a vote on the issue, so I have done so.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Another rule vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another rule vote   Another rule vote Icon_minitime29/07/12, 01:19 am

Shelby, why are you making such a big deal out of this?
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Another rule vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another rule vote   Another rule vote Icon_minitime29/07/12, 01:24 am

Why are you? This was never an issue and we've had much larger sigs in the past, so why are you making such a big deal over this now?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Another rule vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another rule vote   Another rule vote Icon_minitime29/07/12, 01:26 am

And that makes it right?
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

Another rule vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another rule vote   Another rule vote Icon_minitime29/07/12, 01:29 am

There have been much bigger sigs...Im pretty sure I had one and was requested to make it smaller or taken off..politely of course.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Another rule vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another rule vote   Another rule vote Icon_minitime29/07/12, 01:32 am

It makes it stupid to suddenly bring this up as a problem now, and it has come from me, which now means this is the second thing you've brought up over me in a short time.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

Another rule vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another rule vote   Another rule vote Icon_minitime29/07/12, 01:34 am

It looks like we have a Tiebreaker. No rule shall be added on the matter of Signatures. Thread will be closed in the morning, in case any who wish to vote who have not yet come back online.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Another rule vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another rule vote   Another rule vote Icon_minitime29/07/12, 01:45 am

No tiebreak. No votes are at 4 now
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

Another rule vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another rule vote   Another rule vote Icon_minitime29/07/12, 01:47 am

Boxxy wrote:
No tiebreak. No votes are at 4 now

That's what I was saying. The 4th vote is the breaker.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Another rule vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another rule vote   Another rule vote Icon_minitime29/07/12, 02:04 am

it hasn't even been up for 24 hours, that's rather sudden.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Another rule vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another rule vote   Another rule vote Icon_minitime29/07/12, 02:12 am

We don't have that many active users. All that is needed is a majority. With the 7 votes already down, we can give it until 2pm BST before closing as it won't garner many, if any, more votes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another rule vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another rule vote   Another rule vote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another rule vote
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Voting Area :: Voting Board-
Jump to: