Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chey can't decide

Go down 
4 posters

Which should Chey join?
The Halo Rp.
Chey can't decide Empty57%Chey can't decide Empty
 57% [ 4 ]
The Rise.
Chey can't decide Empty14%Chey can't decide Empty
 14% [ 1 ]
Neither right now.
Chey can't decide Empty29%Chey can't decide Empty
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Felix
The Longterm Poster

Chey can't decide Empty
PostSubject: Chey can't decide   Chey can't decide Icon_minitime10/09/12, 05:49 am

My sister, Cheyenne can't decide which Roleplay to join. But she doesn't want to join two rps 'cause she doesn't want to be busy.
So I'd like you guys to vote on it. Mostly for fun. Oh and I can't convince here by myself to join either. That's why this vote is here.
Plus she won't make this herself, another reason I did this. Anyway, thanks for voting!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chey can't decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chey can't decide   Chey can't decide Icon_minitime10/09/12, 06:38 am

I'll be honest, is this really necessary? If Chey's going to join an RP, that's fine, but does she really need us to vote on it for her? It should be her choice, not the choice of the site.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Felix
The Longterm Poster

Chey can't decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chey can't decide   Chey can't decide Icon_minitime10/09/12, 06:45 am

I figured this would be asked. She has troubles deciding as I've said. But she wants to be accepted or trusted enough by the community.
Basically, she's shy and scared. She just needs to know if people wants her to join. But hey, if you want. This can be deleted later.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chey can't decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chey can't decide   Chey can't decide Icon_minitime10/09/12, 06:55 am

Perhaps I'm speaking for everyone here, so I'll just say this for myself: Isn't she already accepted by the community? She seems to have integrated herself fairly well here, and we've welcomed her with open arms. Maybe it's just me, but she's become a friend.

As for the RP's.....hell, I don't mind her joining either one. If it had to be at least one, then I would say the Halo RP. It's fairly easy to integrate into, and at least the main plot (of which I can assume there is none) is not as restrictive as the Rise RP's plot.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Felix
The Longterm Poster

Chey can't decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chey can't decide   Chey can't decide Icon_minitime10/09/12, 07:02 am

She doesn't have a clue about how people will feel when she rps. Writing is new for her. She's scared people will hate how she writes. Sure she was in the FORP, but that was only for a little bit.

Last edited by Felix on 10/09/12, 07:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

Chey can't decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chey can't decide   Chey can't decide Icon_minitime10/09/12, 07:02 am

i say hrp
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

Chey can't decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chey can't decide   Chey can't decide Icon_minitime10/09/12, 06:00 pm

Cheyenne was the dog from Fallout New Vegas <.<

But I'm with Alex, It's her choice, it isn't like we'd be all "OMG U R A BAAD RPER11!!"
We use proper spelling
We'd help her or give her advice.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

Chey can't decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chey can't decide   Chey can't decide Icon_minitime10/09/12, 06:11 pm

I know, I've told her that. But she refuses to listen. I wish she'd just explain this herself, but she also refuses that. Why is she so shy?
(Like anyone would know the answer.)
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

Chey can't decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chey can't decide   Chey can't decide Icon_minitime10/09/12, 06:24 pm

If she wants us to decide for her, I'd say Hrp for now. It's simpler and is easier to RP in.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

Chey can't decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chey can't decide   Chey can't decide Icon_minitime10/09/12, 08:31 pm

yeah wouldn't be too hard helping her out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chey can't decide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chey can't decide   Chey can't decide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chey can't decide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Voting Area :: Voting Board-
Jump to: