Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My characters (Will be updated) Also, Hello!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Houndmaster
Not cool enough for a real rank

My characters (Will be updated) Also, Hello! Empty
PostSubject: My characters (Will be updated) Also, Hello!   My characters (Will be updated) Also, Hello! Icon_minitime17/09/12, 01:37 pm

:newguy: :creeper: , so uh… yeah. Thought that this might be a good place to start.
WARNING; Following document regards classified matters. DO NOT make copies or notes. Any breach may result in INSTANT DISCHARGE. Thank you.

Name: Jake Thatcher
Race: Human, Cherokee
Skills: He's got incredible skills with a sniper rifle and the powerful nitro express revolver he carries in lieu of the G6C or other sidearms. He's also incredibly stealthy while still maintaining movement speed. 'sides that? He's not afraid of taking one for the team. It's not exactly a phobia, but he's incredibly uneasy around fire, not scared, just ridiculously cautious. Sometimes lapses into Cherokee as english is his second language, which can be frustrating when his squad mates try to communicate with him. Another problem he has is that he gets a kind of tunnel vision on a target. He can see the target really well, but anything else more or less fades to grey.
Role: Recon sniper.
Screenshot/apearance: In armor:
My characters (Will be updated) Also, Hello! Halo_reach_sniper out of armor:
My characters (Will be updated) Also, Hello! Nolasco_Deluded_6_28_07
Theme song(s): Ain't No Rest For The Wicked (Cage the Elephant)
Insignia, if applicable: My characters (Will be updated) Also, Hello! Halo3_Mythic_Logo-Black
Current Location: Unknown.
Current Status: Active.
Biography:
Jake was born and bred on a cherokee reserve. He really got noticed by UNSC brass when he and a couple friends took on three elite Spec Ops… and won. No casualties or injuries what so ever. Instantly they swooped in, picked him up. Next thing he knew, he was a SPARTAN 2. He served on Reach as well as many other small hell holes, making the Covvie pay each inch of ground they gained in blood. He served as part of a support squad for Noble squad, softening up their targets before they steamrolled into it. One problem with this is the danger factor. While softening up Sword base, his squad ran into a 'tiny problem'. It was not one, but two brute kill squads. Against three SPARTAN 3's, him and two ODST soldiers. Short story, it went badly. Six men and women went into that fight. He came out with a scar that travels from his left armpit to his left ankle, causing him to walk with a slight limp. Another scar flows from his palm, across the underside of his arm and to his chest. Needless to say, he needed new armor. The same chieftain also gave him a not-so-healthy slam over the back of the head before surrendering to a plasma grenade.

Last edited by Houndmaster on 17/09/12, 02:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

My characters (Will be updated) Also, Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My characters (Will be updated) Also, Hello!   My characters (Will be updated) Also, Hello! Icon_minitime17/09/12, 01:46 pm

Does need more development on the biography, and you have too many strengths and no weaknesses. That is an unbalanced character.
Back to top Go down

My characters (Will be updated) Also, Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Role Play Characters-
Jump to: