Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing.

Go down 
+2
Teria
The White Wolf
6 posters

HRP Second Story
Yes
HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Empty90%HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Empty
 90% [ 9 ]
No
HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Empty10%HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Empty
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Empty
PostSubject: HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing.   HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Icon_minitime19/09/12, 05:24 am

Basically this would be a Second HRP story. It's effectively a restart of the current HRP, but the old one will stay for any who want to stay in it.

The backstory to this new one would be as such:

It is 2552 on the planet Epsilon Eridani IV in the Epsilon Eridanus System. The same System as Reach. This is taking place around the same time as the Fall of Reach. A Covenant Destroyer, the CSS Wrathful Vow, is attacking the planet and most Marines/Ground forces are helping to evacuate the civilians. A UNSC Frigate , the UNSC Rio de Janero, is above the planet, but is getting beaten badly by the Cruiser. It will launch all ODST pods with as many ODST's as it can just before it goes critical.

Now for this Story, there are limits. Nobody is going to own a ship. No-one's OP or anything unbelievable. Characters will be limited to the following: Sangheili, Kig'Yar, Unggoy, Marines and ODST's. There will be a limit of TWO Spartan characters in this story, and the people behind these characters will be decided in a separate vote IF this vote passes. Nobody will be going rebel or rogue or such. We will stick to being part of our respective armies.

If you are an ODST, you can start on the Frigate or the ground, if you are Marine, you start on the ground. If you are any of the covenant, you can start either within the Destroyer or already on the ground.

Last edited by Skippy on 19/09/12, 05:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing.   HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Icon_minitime19/09/12, 05:25 am

i vote yes. And you need to put a poll up
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing.   HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Icon_minitime19/09/12, 05:27 am

Well, I like the story, but I agree with Xazhi, it shouldn't replace the current HRP, it should be a second RP
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing.   HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Icon_minitime19/09/12, 05:28 am

What will happen after this mission? Because I'm sure we won't be this energetic about the next mission.

Last edited by Nemesis on 19/09/12, 05:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing.   HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Icon_minitime19/09/12, 05:29 am

If you read it properly, i did say it would effectively be a restart but the old one would stay for anyone who wants to stay in it.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing.   HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Icon_minitime19/09/12, 05:35 am

Basically this would be a Second HRP story. It's effectively a restart of the current HRP, but the old one will stay for any who want to stay in it.

It's effectively a restart of the current HRP,

a restart of the current HRP

restart - HRP

I'm just saying that the wording could've been more diplomatic.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing.   HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Icon_minitime19/09/12, 05:49 am

Arzt wrote:

It's effectively a restart of the current HRP,

a restart of the current HRP

restart - HRP

I'm just saying that the wording could've been more diplomatic.

It's effectively a restart of the current HRP, but the old one will stay for any who want to stay in it.

current HRP, but the old one will stay for any who want to stay in it.

but the old one will stay

I'm not saying the wording was just fine, but the wording was just fine.

Also aliens.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing.   HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Icon_minitime19/09/12, 06:02 am

Nemesis wrote:
What will happen after this mission? Because I'm sure we won't be this energetic about the next mission.

Just play it by ear. We'll have to be careful of course because of canon, but there's no strict plot by any means. It's up to you where you go to help the UNSC/Covenant after this.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing.   HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Icon_minitime19/09/12, 05:41 pm

I support this idea.
I think.
I need brain food.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing.   HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Icon_minitime19/09/12, 07:29 pm

By near unanimous vote, dis shit be passin yo.

I think it is worth asking whether this should be a new thread under the HRP or RRP sections, or if it should get its own.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing.   HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Icon_minitime19/09/12, 07:37 pm

Hrp section. It's a new halo role play story. It fits into the Halo RP area, no?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing.   HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Icon_minitime19/09/12, 07:47 pm

The only problem I foresee with this is the distinguishing between two seperate RPs in one section.
>INB4 we do that already, those exist in the same verse as the current HRP (As far as i know)
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing.   HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Icon_minitime19/09/12, 07:54 pm

It just means you have to check to see if the story you are waiting on gets a post, as opposed to just going to look and see what the post says. There wouldn't really be any difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing.   HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HRP Second Story/Restart kinda thing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Voting Area :: Voting Board-
Jump to: