Please log in or create an account.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Final Horizon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Janitor
Member of the Community

PostSubject: The Final Horizon   04/10/12, 09:34 am

Name: William "Gitz"

Race: Irish/German

Skills: Master at hand-to-hand, more than proficient as a mechanic

Flaw: Old

Role: Lone wolf, Contractor, Bounty hunter.

Appearance: Think EVA helmet from Halo. Actually that picture sums it up pretty good.

Theme song

Insignia: WIP

Current location: Unknown, aboard the 'The Final horizon'

Current status: Still kicking

Biography: "Audio recording number, um... A... Ah who gives a shit. Ahem, This former sergeant William Gitz. I... well i'm just a bounty hunter now, or contractor more than anything nowa' days. Uh I thought I would go ahead and try this voice recorder journal log thingy. So uh, I guess I'll start from, well the start. Let's see, I was born in the year 2485, yeah i'm old alright. joined up with the UNSC to fight rebels, and I did, got medals for it and shit. Well about three years in my military career I was one of the fastest ranking soldiers to date, because I was so good they put me into this super soldier program called 'Spartan' Yeah I know not the best name but whatever. Uh let's see I did that, and it was successful and shit, but some guys didn't make it through the procedures, so they died, that sucked. Uh what else, oh right aliens attacked us and we got into a war with them. Or was that before I told ONI to go fu-- ah what ever... So yeah that whole alien thing was fun.

Um so yeah. After awhile ONI decided they wanted me to work with them again, so I took the job, it paid well, and that's all I needed. After awhile I got fed up with there black ink bullshit and 'quit' only you don't just simply quit ONI once you've signed up with them. So apparently when you want to quit a big ass organization and keep all the expensive prototype shit they gave you they don't take to kindly to it. So I said 'Fuck you' only not really it was sorta implied when I stole a bunch of their expensive equipment, and a crappy ass Longsword.

So first chance I get I head to a junk yard and make a ship that a Longsword has wet dreams about. And after ages of digging I was able to scavange a mostly broken Shaw-Fujikawa slip space drive and fix it up brand new. Except I'm pretty sure that thing is gonna give some kind of undiscovered cancer of sorts. So ever since then it's been pretty much the same thing over and over. Getting payed by the UNSC and I don't have to deal with their bullsh--"
LOW BATTERY.

Equipment:

Prototype Office of Navel Intelligence combat suit H412.
This combat suit is unique for the fact that unlike most shields where they absorb a maximum amount of damage, this suit is more like a max amount of hits. For instance, this suit is both capable of absorbing two or three standard plasma pistol rounds, but it is also able to absorb most of a direct impact of a fuel rod gun. Though it only works with energy weapons, the kevlar on this suit is in case you get into a fire fight where the enemy is using projectile weapons.

M6C .45 Pistol.

M90 Prototype compact shotgun.
This shotgun is an amazing fifteen inches long, though there were many reasons why you'd never see a soldier wielding one. The biggest downfall to this gun is that it only holds four shots all together(Three in the tube, one in the chamber.)

MA5D Assault rifle.
He also has an energy dagger rigged on his gauntlet.

Ship: The Final Horizon is slightly larger than a ship like a longsword, standing at about thirty meters tall and a hundred meters long. It houses s standard Shaw-Fujikawa slipspace drive. It has two archer pod bays and four Guass/MAC guns(They are similar to both designs but larger than a guass and smaller than a full MAC gun. Closer to the size of a Gauss cannon though.) It also has two Light Anti Air Guns or LAAGs, that are operable from inside The Final Horizon.

It also carries two cryo tubes for longer travels. It's cargo hold/docking bay are a large room at the stern of the ship, a similar location to that of a Pelican. It's shield generator is located at the bow of the ship. The cockpit, or the ships super structure, as Gitz calls it do to his somewhat immature ways, is located at the front of the ship, as it usually is on smaller vessels.

Inspiration for this character is from all the bounty hunters out there, Zaleed (MassEffect), Boba Fett (Star wars) etc.

Last edited by Janitor on 30/10/12, 11:15 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: The Final Horizon   16/10/12, 03:14 am

FILES/UNSC MARINES/Sergeant William "Gitz" D./

Officer's note: William was one of the best marines that I had ever met. He executed every mission he went on with exact precision, and he earned a new medal almost every time he was deployed. I never had a complaint with him, though his squad members always said that he would just break off from the group, and not tell them where he was going, or what he was doing.

But when it comes to results he was the best. Though when ONI restarted their ORION project, now calling it 'Spartan' he was one of the marines that was given the chance to sign up. I tried to talk him out of it, I didn't want the Navel intelligence poking around one our best marines. But he did it anyway, in the end it was for the best, because when he went through the project he was an even better soldier then before.

About ten years later he retired and started a family on earth, from what I hear. That soldier deserves it, he fought well.

Enlisted year - 2503

Joined Spartan program - 2505

Retired - 2516

Last edited by Janitor on 22/10/12, 02:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: The Final Horizon   16/10/12, 03:34 am

Office of Navel Intelligence report.

ONI Agent note: William was a proficient Spartan. Once the alien threat known as the Covenant appeared, we hired him to come work for ONI as an agent. At first he declined, but we made him an offer he couldn't refuse. We gave him a ship, equipment, anything he needed for any mission. But then he just up and left and became a gun-for-hire. It didn't make sense really, he made more money working with us, he had more access to more weapons, and jobs were more steady. I get the feeling that William never liked ONI though, he would never allow another agent to accompany him on any mission. And well when he stool hundreds of thousands credits worth of equipment from us, that sent a pretty clear message.

Joined ONI as an agent - 2526

Left ONI - 2532

PostSubject: Re: The Final Horizon   

Back to top Go down

The Final Horizon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1