Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lord of the Rings Scenes adapted for the HRP. (Will update)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Lord of the Rings Scenes adapted for the HRP. (Will update) Empty
PostSubject: Lord of the Rings Scenes adapted for the HRP. (Will update)   Lord of the Rings Scenes adapted for the HRP. (Will update) Icon_minitime30/10/12, 04:58 pm

Note: Characters may change. Although i will try to keep everyone in their own positions.

Down in the great Mines of the Halo Role Play. Alex came walking up to where Xazhi sat on his rock.

A- There's something down there!

X- It's Nick.

A- Nick?!

X- He's been following us for three days.

A- He escaped the dungeons of the RRP?

X- Escaped...Or was set loose? And now the Adminship has drawn him here. He will never be rid of his need for it. He loves and loves the adminship, as he loves and loves himself. Nicholas's life is a sad story. Yes. Nicholas, he was once called, before the adminship found him. Before it drove him mad.

A- It's a pity Skippy didn't ban him when she had the chance.

X- Pity? It was pity that stayed Skippy's hand. Many that are unbanned deserve bans, and some that are banned deserve unbans. Can you give it to them, Alex? Do not be too eager to deal out warnings and bans. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Nick has some part to play yet, for good or ill. Before this is over, the pity of Skippy may rule the fate of many.

Alex stood opposite, looking at him. Alex heaved a great sigh and turned around, sitting down with Xazhi.

A- I wish the Adminship had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

X-So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this roleplay besides the will of evil. Skippy was meant to find the adminship, in which case you were also meant to have it,. And that is an encouraging thought.

Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

Lord of the Rings Scenes adapted for the HRP. (Will update) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Scenes adapted for the HRP. (Will update)   Lord of the Rings Scenes adapted for the HRP. (Will update) Icon_minitime30/10/12, 05:43 pm

The following morning, at the Council of Members. Xazhi and Alex along with a congregation of Men, Spartans and Others sit in a semi-circle around a stone pedestal.

Tenebris: Strangers from distant role plays, friends of old. You have been summoned here to answer the threat of Emothic. The site stands upon the brink of corruption. None can escape it. You will unite or you will fall. Each race is bound to this fate--this one doom. Bring forth the Adminship, Alex.

Alex rises and lays the Adminship on the pedestal.

Sunrieon: So it is true..

Alex returns to his seat beside Xazhi. He seems relieved. The members of the Council stare at the Adminship, mesmerised by it. It appears to start whispering to each of them in turn. Each person hears it differently.

Janitor: The Doom of Men

Sunrieon: In a dream, I saw the eastern sites grow dark. But in the West a pale light lingered. A voice was crying: Your doom is near at hand. Hobanis' Bane is found.>>

He reaches out towards the Ring. Xazhi and Tenebris exchange concerned looks. His fingers hover above the Adminship.

Sunrieon: Hobanis' Bane

Tenebris leaps up.

Tenebris: Sunrieon!

The Adminship utters a harsh chant. Xazhi suddenly stands up and also begins the chant in Black Speech. Thunder crackles as the sky darkens. The Council stare around them in fear and confusion.

Xazhi:
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

One Adminship to rule them all, One Adminship to find them,
One Adminship to bring them all and in the Darkness bind them. >>

The voice of the Adminship dies away. People resume their seats, horrified, Sunrieon amongst them. Tenebris rebukes Xazhi strongly.

Tenebris: Never before has any voice uttered the words of that tongue here in the Chatbox!

Xazhi: I do not ask your pardon, Master Tenebris, for the Black Speech of Emothic may yet be heard in every corner of the West! The Adminship is altogether Evil!

He gives Sunrieon a final scathing glance and resumes his seat. Sunrieon is unperturbed.

Sunrieon: It is a gift. A gift to the foes of Emothic. Why not use this Adminship? Long has my father, the Steward of the FORP, kept the forces of Emothic at bay. By the text of our posts are your roleplays kept safe! Give us the weapon of the enemy. Let us use it against him!

Garth: You cannot wield it! None of us can. The One Adminship answers to Emothic alone. It has no other master.

Sunrieon: And what would a Moderator know of this matter?

Ethan: This is no mere Moderator. He is Garth, son of Darth. You owe him your allegiance.

Sunrieon: Garth? This... is Hobanis' heir?

Ethan: And heir to the throne of the FORP.

Alex looks wide-eyed at Garth.

Garth: Havo dad, Ethan (Sit down, Ethan.)

Sunrieon: The FORP has no king. The FORP needs no king.

Xazhi: Garth is right. We cannot use it.

Tenebris: You have only one choice. The Adminship must be deleted.

Jeremy: Then what are we waiting for?

Jeremy grabs his mouse and approaches the pedestal. He strikes the Adminship with full force but is repelled back, throwing him to the ground. Concurrently, Alex sees the Eye of Emothic in his mind and winces in pain. The Adminship remains intact with the shards of the mouse all around it. Whispers in the black tongue issue forth from the Adminship.

Tenebris: The Adminship cannot be destroyed, Jeremy, son of Hunter, by any craft that we here possess. The Adminship was made in the fires of Mount Permissions. Only there can it be unmade. It must be taken deep into the land of the Panel and cast back into the fiery options from whence it came.

Tenebris: One of you must do this.

Sunrieon: One does not simply walk into the Panel. Its black gates are guarded by more than just options. There is evil there that does not sleep. And the great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland. Riddled with fire and ash and dust. The very space you click is a virus filled waste. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly!

Ethan: Have you heard nothing Lord Tenebris has said? The Adminship must be destroyed!

Jeremy: And I suppose you think you're the one to do it?!

Sunrieon: And if we fail, what then?! What happens when Emothic takes back what is his?!

Jeremy: I will be dead before I see the Adminship in the hands of a Spartan!

Jeremy: Never trust a Spartan!

Xazhi: Do you not understand that while we bicker amongst ourselves, Emothic's power grows?! None can escape it! You'll all be destroyed!

Alex remains seated, watching the Adminship uneasily, the angry figures of the council reflected on its surface. Suddenly, flames flare up, engulfing the surface of the Adminship. The intensity of the arguments increase. Slowly, determination dawns on Alex’s face. He stands and takes a few steps toward the arguing council, trying to make his voice heard above the din.

Alex: I will take it! I will take it!

The argument dies down. Xazhi closes his eyes as he hears Alex’s statement. The members of the council slowly turn towards Alex, astonished.

Alex: I will take the Adminship to the Panel. Though-- I do not know the way.

Xazhi: I will help you bear this burden, Alex Casamadrid, as long as it is yours to bear.

Garth: If by my life or death, I can protect you, I will.

<He approaches Alex and keels before him.>

Garth: You have my keyboard.

Ethan: And you have my ponies.

Jeremy: And my mouse!

Sunrieon: You carry the fate of us all little one. If this is indeed the will of the Council, then the FORP will see it done.

Felix: Heh!Mr. Alex is not goin’ anywhere without me!

Tenebris: No indeed, it is hardly possible to separate you even when he is summoned to a secret council and you are not.

Paarthurnax and The Meta: Wait! We are coming too!

The Meta: You'd have to send us home tied up in a sack to stop us!

Paarthurnax: Anyway you need people of intelligence on this sort of mission, quest... thing.

The Meta: Well that rules you out Paar.

Tenebris: Nine companions... So be it! You shall be the Fellowship of the Adminship!

Paarthurnax: Great! Where are we going?
Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Scenes adapted for the HRP. (Will update)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News & Announcements :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: