Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Brave New World

Go down 
+6
Felix
Xion's Memory
Janitor
The Meta
Colgate
Razgriz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2: Brave New World Empty
PostSubject: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime03/11/12, 08:07 pm

=The sound of gravel crunching under tires was audible as the caravan wheeled into the vacant camp ground. A group of maybe seven vehicles, most of them barely able to drive, all came to a stop. The side door of one of the vehicles, an RV, opened up and a young man of average height walked out, an arrow notched in his bow and the string pulled back. He peered around the camp ground, checking for any zombies, or worse, Shepherds, that could have been hiding around. Three other people joined him and spread out, and when nothing was found, one of them whistled, giving the all clear. Only then did James remove the arrow, place it back in his quiver and holster his bow=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime03/11/12, 08:41 pm

I was running from one of them.
Them being whatever the hell people turned into. I didn't know what others called them, I was usually too scared to speak to people.

I tripped over a branch, and turned, to see the thing was closer than I'd thought.
I aim my shotgun, right in its face, and pull the trigger, sending bits of its skull flying.

"Shit,Shit,Shit,Shit,shit!"
People could've heard the shot, I felt stupid, but I got up, and resumed running.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime03/11/12, 08:45 pm

=There was an echoing sound, almost like thunder though there wasn't a cloud in the sky on this bright day. And it was an all too familiar sound: gunfire, though at this point it was impossible to tell what kind of gun had been fired. James jogged over in the direction of the sound, an arrow notched again in his bow. He dipped into a low crouch, eyes scanning the tree line=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime03/11/12, 08:48 pm

I ran for maybe, 5 minutes more. Putting distance between me and the corpse. I wanted to sit down, but I knew if I did, I could be dead before the end of the hour.

I walked for another... 20 minutes? By now, I had a feeling I was safe from anyone hunting the gunshot.

I was still breathing heavily, so I sat down, just behind a tree, relying on my ears to check for anything behind me.

Last edited by Luna on 03/11/12, 08:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime03/11/12, 08:53 pm

=I move along with the caravan, looking for an opening to leave and not tip off the leader until they are far enough away from where I will be. I hated being in the caravan, I didn't trust any of them not to turn into one of the undead, or turn us into the Shepards. A few miles down the road, I see a huge opening and sieze it, leaving the group while they were on the move.=

Goodbye to you, you idiots...

=I then beat feet, knowing that the undead would be on me in mere moments=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime03/11/12, 09:04 pm

=One of the other scouts jogged over to James, dipping into a crouch as well=

*Dan*
"James, you see anything?"

(James)
"Nothing so far. Whoever fired that gun must be too far away."
=Removing the arrow, I stood back up, Dan following the motion. He was younger than me by maybe two years, but that did little to stop him from being a damn good scout=

"Alright Dan, you know the drill. Set the traps and wires. I'll help unload."

*Dan*
"Sure thing James."
=Turning, he jogged back to a pickup truck, the bed holding several bear traps and cloth lines threaded through tin cans=
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime03/11/12, 09:09 pm

Abel drove though a somewhat large town, seemingly uninhabited, of course everyone knows that there wasn't such thing as abandoned towns, only infected ones. He came to a stop when there was a train blocking him from proceeding down the road. Abel left the van running, and looked around seeing if there was a way around the train. A few seconds passed when the vehicle started making a clanking sound. "No, don't do this to me now you piece of shit."

Another moment passed and the van died. Abel tried starting it, to no prevail. He banged his head against the steering wheel hoping that would work, as it usually did in the movies. "Damn..."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime03/11/12, 09:15 pm

I stand up again with a sigh, before starting to walk again, in case I fell asleep. I tripped, causing some birds to fly out of a tree.
Not a big deal... I assured myself.

But, I did climb a tree, just in case. It was harder than I'd thought, climbing with a half full backpack and a shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime03/11/12, 09:40 pm

(James)
=Hanging my bow over my shoulder, I ran a hand through the short length of hair on my head. I gave the tree line one last look, then turned back to the caravan of vehicles. We had seven vehicles, one an RV that housed myself, and the rest of the scouts. It helped serve as our mobile HQ, though I guess that was a more militaristic description than it deserved. It was our lead vehicle, let's put it that way. Two of the vehicles were mini-vans our skilled mechanic was able to salvage, each capable of carrying eight people, though in a way I wish they actually did carry that number. Instead one housed six and the other carried 5, the rest of the space taken up by camping gear and food. There were two pick-up trucks, small in size but with a decent sized bed in the back of each. One carried traps to set up around camp, the other currently carried some more people sitting in the back. The last two vehicles were simple cars, and that where the details ended=

Alright, lets' see what needs to be done.

=While Dan was busy setting up the traps, I walked over to one of the mini-vans, looking to help set up camp=
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime03/11/12, 09:44 pm

"Shit, goddamn..." Abel swore to himself for a good two minutes before forcing himself out of the broken van. He popped the hood and tried to find what the problem was, but he wasn't too good with cars. So he went back in the van and grabbed his shotgun, then put the sling over his shoulder. He also got his sword and scabbard, and threw it on his back. He walked towards the train, and slowly climbed between two of the cars.

He paused on everyone small noise he made, trying to stay as silent as possible. He started walking down the road.

Last edited by Janitor on 04/11/12, 04:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime03/11/12, 09:49 pm

Twang
The arrow embedded itself into the skull of the zombie. Then the next. Soon enough, five lay gone. The sniper carefully retrieves the arrows before retreating again. She ran upstairs and vaulted the barricade at the top. The girl slowed to a jog as she approached the top of the tower.
The area was their hideout, and their current home.

Hibiki was already there, cleaning her blade. Her rifle rested against a console, untouched. It was rarely used...thankfully.
"All clear on the other side?"
"Hai. All clear."
Eve shucked her stuff and flopped onto her sleeping bag. Hibiki set her sword to the side and sat by the girl, rubbing her back. "We'll need to go search for some more supplies soon."
"I know."
Hibiki sighed. This world wasn't easy.
Not at all
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Indiana   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime03/11/12, 10:14 pm

I walk done the seemingly empty highway. It's filled with cars, all useless and probably out of gas. Nothing useful.
I can already tell that this is a great place for bandits. Just something I've picked up in my travels. Yeah, this new world is harsh.
You either adapt to it or you die by it. There's no inbetween. It's been this way for two years. I don't think it'll change either.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime03/11/12, 10:46 pm

I sigh in relief when nobody comes, and carefully climb down from the tree, taking in the forest around me.

I was hopelessly lost.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime03/11/12, 11:16 pm

Hibiki looked down. Eve was curled up beside her, head resting in her lap. The girl had become a sort of daughter to her, ever since she found the girl hiding under a car, clutching that copy of the Hunger Games. Her sense of duty led her to taking the girl in.
Of course, once she got that bow and started saying "I'm Katniss and you know it!" After zombie slaying...
Hibiki merely smiled at the thought, though. She stroked Eve's hair softly.
They would have to leave the tower in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime03/11/12, 11:21 pm

(James)
=As I drew closer, the doors of the van opened, and the family occupying it came out. The first to greet me was the youngest of the bunch, Harry. At six years old, the little guy looked up to me as something of a big brother figure. He was short, with black hair and pale skin, and despite toothpaste being in short supply these days, still had a white smile=

*Harry*
"Hey James. Kill any walkers yet?"

(James)
=I chuckled a little, ruffling his hair a little=
"None yet little man. And I think I prefer it that way."

=I looked up from him towards the van, where his parents were already waiting, barely able to hide their smiles=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime03/11/12, 11:28 pm

=I come to a forest a bit aways from the road and hide among the trees and wait for a few seconds=

Saftey in numbers...saftey in numbers, my ass

=I make my way slowly out of the forest and come across a boy climbing down and draw my pistol, caution becoming my number one concern=

Just wait now...just wait
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:53 am

As I climb down the tree, I catch a glimpse of something, a gun by the small bit of it I can make out.

Panic takes over, and I sprint as fast as I can, sidestepping occasionally to put a tree in the way.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:57 am

=I look as the kid sprints for it=

I've missed opporotunites like this...

=I holster my .45 and run after him, quickly closing distance between us=

It's all a matter of time kid...
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:59 am

I hear the person catching up, I reach for the shotgun grip, and pull it from where it is to my front and stop at a tree, catching my breath, shotgun ready.

As he approaches I step out, aiming the shotgun at his chest.

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:59 am

(James)
"Malcolm, Julia. Any problems with the van?"

*Malcolm*
"There was a strange noise earlier, but hopefully it was nothing. I'm more worried about fuel."

(James)
"Well, with any luck we'll hit a gas station soon that isn't dry."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 01:02 am

Hibiki shook Eve awake, camp already broken down. The girl blinked awake, her beautiful amber eyes seeming to glow.
She sat up, grabbing her bow and arrows. Hibiki racked the charge of her rifle, and the two left the tower, leaving the tower and it's barricades. The duo began to head for the mountains, doing their best to leave the city.
"If you see a promising car, tell me."
A quick nod.
Hibiki smiled. The kid was better, much better since the day she was found.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 01:03 am

=I walk up my hands up in mock surrender=

Take it easy, kid I'm just here to chat, I'm no Raider.

=I put my hands to my sides to show I mean it=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 01:10 am

I can see them hiding, the bandits. They're terrible at it. Nevertheless, I continue walking, pretending not to see them.
While slowly reaching for me pistol. I grab it and take it out, flipping the safety off.
Just get through this. Just do what you have to do.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 01:11 am

(James)
=On the other side of the van, two more people got out. One was a wizened old man, Ebenezer, Malcolm's father. The second was teenage girl, who took strongly after her mother. Jennifer. She and Dan were something of an item, or at least edging towards that. In a small way, it made me happy to see life going on, even if it wasn't my own=

*Malcolm*
"So, need help setting up camp?"

(James)
"That would be appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 01:11 am

I don't lower the shotgun, instead, I pump it, ejecting the empty shell and loading the new one.

"Then talk."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 01:16 am

=I smile inwardly, seeing that this kid meant business=

Well...can't lie to him now can't I?

I'm just looking for supplies, and a place to camp...and you look like you're lost.

=I try to stay calm as the barrel is kept pointed towards me=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 01:22 am

Nothing.
Decrepit, broken vehicles littered the ground. There was nothing...just desolation.
Hibiki frowned, tightening the grip on her G36. She had it since Baltimore. She had rarely used it in two years, had scavenged ammo for it...traded for more...
She glanced at Eve's bow. It was a simple black one from a sporting goods store.
She turned back to the road. Nothing but the empty road.
"It's getting dark. We need to find shelter..."
Eve nodded, her hand tightening on the bow.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 01:28 am

"So?"

It sounded harsh, but that was how I'd lived for two years. Completely ignoring people, or when I had to interact, it was always down the barrel of a gun.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 02:24 am

=Blackclaws stood just behind a shrub off the side of the road a few meters back, looking at the Caravan before him, and assessing the situation. He eventually decided it would be beneficial to approach. He walked slowly towards the front of the Caravan, his Spear-weapon held over his shoulder like a Marine would hold their Rifle. He came up behind one of them and spoke in a deep, rhaspy voice=

Hello there.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 02:56 am

Four men jumped out from behind different cars when I get near them. They have me surrounded.
I finish pulling out my pistol with my right hand and shoot the guy to my right, then dashing over to where he was.
I swing myself around to face the other three. I wave the gun at them. They freeze, as they're weapons are melee.

Bandit - "Whoa whoa whoa, careful with that thing. Just don't shoot us, okay? We didn't mean any harm."

In response, I shoot him in the chest twice and point the gun at the other two. They both drop their weapons, hoping to be spared.
With a sigh I shoot them both.
I click the safety back on my pistol and holster it back into my coat. Then moving on in the direction I was heading.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 03:44 am

They found themselves hiding out in a convenience store; mostly picked dry, with only two candy bars having been dropped behind a shelf. Hibiki sighed and looked at the ceiling, then climbed onto a shelf and bashed a spot open.
"Here."
She slung the rifle and helped Eve up, and finally they found themselves on the roof after a few minutes of searching.
Hibiki threw out the bedrolls for Eve to set up as she scanned the area.
"We're clear for the night. Hopefully."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 03:49 am

=I look at the kid, my Bowie knife whispering to me=

It's getting dark out, we both know we need to hide in order to survive, and I know where some shelter is.

Let's hope that works...

=I looked at the kid, hoping he'd listen to reason=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 04:00 am

=Dan just about freaked out as he was busy setting his trap, and spun around, whipping out his gun=

*Dan*
"HEY!! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

(James)
=The shouting made me whip my head, hand already reaching for an arrow. I saw the stranger, who had somehow walked right into our camp, past our guards. Unholstering my bow and notching an arrow, I aimed it at the strangers head. Even several yards across the field, it would have been an easy shot=

"Why don't you step away from the boy and explain to me why you're walking into our camp?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 04:06 am

24 Hours Before.

Dusk settled in. Hibiki wrapped Eve in a blanket before settling back. She had set up crude, but effective alarms, and her rifle was close by.
Eve fell straight asleep, causing Hibiki to grin. The girl fell asleep at every damn opportunity.
Hibiki settled back for a small nap.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 05:27 am

I start searching the men, finding a bottle half full of whiskey or piss. whichever. I can't tell. That's it though.
They're weapons are just pieces of woods with nails in them. Nothing worth carrying along anyway.
So I continue on my lonely path with slight hunger issues. My stomach grumbles, alerting whatever that is near me.
Apparantly nothing harmful, as nothing attacks me. I heard that there was a caravan nearby by another caravan I tried trading with earlier. I managed to get more ammo for my pistol. Which is why I feel so generous today.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 05:29 am

Abel's boots sounded off the street with quiet thuds. He gripped his shotgun tight in his hands, scanning the windows as he tried finding a way out of this town. He then saw a figure farther down the road, just standing, not really moving much at all. Abel squinted at the what looked like a man, then started to walk closer to him. Once closer he noticed that the man was limping, and dragging his foot, and gave off a nasty wheezing sound as it walked the the opposite direction as Abel.

Abel swung his shotgun on his side, and approached the figure with a fast walk while drawing his blade. The now obvious creature started to turn towards him, but Abel was already swinging his weapon, and hit the zombie in the back of the neck, severing its spine from its head. Dropping it on the street.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 06:21 am

=The commotion kicked everyone else in the camp into action. Harry and his family immediately put their van between themselves and James, other families stayed in their vehicles or dove for cover, and the other two scouts got on either side of James, one carrying a hunting rifle the other a pistol, both aimed at the intruder=

(James)
"Well? What's it going to be sir? Because I can safely say that if this is just a misunderstanding, I'll gladly put this weapon away."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 01:17 pm

I tremble slightly, before steadying my grip.

"Why should I believe you?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 01:18 pm

Two hours earlier...
Dawn broke, giving the two a welcomed sigh of relief. Breaking down camp, Hibiki and Eve re-entered the store, then left for the road.
They were one hour from the city limits and another hour away from the park. The closer to the mountains, the better.
Eve stumbled a bit, but regained her balance quickly. Hibiki paused to check on her before continuing on. She wished the motorcycle she had been working on at home, before all Hell broke loose.
She stopped suddenly, pushing Eve down.
"Under the truck."
The two scooted underneath it silently. The sound of vehicles filled the air.
A gang of bikers roared past, and from the smell, Raiders.
One bike slowed and stopped as the others continued on. Hibiki scowled. Not good.
Not good at all.
She motioned for the bow and two arrows, then crawled ahead. Rolling out from underneath, she counted to three and popped up. One arrow flew, but she misjudged how far she pulled it back.
It entered his knee.
She knocked the next one and planted it in his heart.

Eve pushed their stuff out. "Altmer?"
"Nord."
Grinning, Eve retrieved her bow. "What will we do about the body? The bike?"
"Leave the body. The bike might get us to the city limits."

It was a piece of crap. A dirt bike so crummy, so damaged, it was a miracle it worked. Gas? Running on fumes.
Better then nothing.

Hibiki and Eve climbed on and gunned it down the street after retrieving and cleaning and arrows, as well as searching the body. Only a bottle of water and a knife.

Hibiki dodged around a car a d continued on.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 01:53 pm

=Black smirked a bit, and stiffled a chuckle. He looked over to the one with the Bow and spoke loudly enough for him to hear clearly=

Tell me, Stranger. Would it be blind Courage, or blatant Cockyness that a Raider should walk up to a Caravan in broad daylight with no means of combat or defence the instant more than a yard or so of range were involved?

=He again stiffled a laugh, and spoke more towards himself this time=

People never change. A misunderstanding, or instict to assume the worst of all people?

=He coughed loudly=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Loners...   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 04:58 pm

I keep walking, not finding any trouble. Sooner or later I'm going to come across that caravan. Maybe I can get some food.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 05:35 pm

Abel hacked the zombie's neck again, completely detaching its head from its body. He then wiped the dark blood on his sword off on the creature's coat. He sheathed it and proceeded forward. Abel then found himself in the middle of two apartment buildings, each standing at about nine stories tall.

He was overcome by fear, knowing when it came to zombies, places that people once lived were undead hot spots. That's when he saw multiple shadows moving inside each building. Run dumbass... Run! It took all he had to force himself forward, into a full sprint.

Abel heard snarling, and other shitworthy sounds, sounds that kept him running fast. He didn't look back, he just kept his head straight and his grip on his shotgun tight. He saw what looked like the edge of the town maybe, and three of the zombies standing there.

Once in range he rose his shotgun up and blasted the first ones head. Another lunged at him but Abel cracked its head with the butt of the shotgun. He then pumped it ejecting the spent shell into the air. And he let the second shot rip, dropping the other zombie. The shots echoed throughout the town, he would have to book it outta here fast if he didn't want to become these things next meal.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 10:25 pm

Luna wrote:
I tremble slightly, before steadying my grip.

"Why should I believe you?"

=I look at the kid, who was right to be cautious=

You have two choices: one, you trust me for now and we can find some supplies, food, and shelter; two, you don't trust me and become zombie chow within a few weeks. Your choice.

=I keep my hands to my sides, lest my head be blown off=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 10:31 pm

(James)
=Arrow still pulled back, I lowered the bow a little=
"Let's go with a mix of both. We've had a few bad encounters lately that haven't really made us too thrilled about new people. Especially when they wander right into our camp, behind someone's back."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 10:41 pm

They reached the city limits in half an hour. Ditching the bike some time ago, the day dragged on. Hibiki had slung her rifle and held Eve's hand. She had retained a bit of the disposition of a child.
The area was quiet. So quiet.

Soon, the park came into view. Hibiki smiled at Eve.
"Soon."
The girl nodded, one hand still on her bow.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime04/11/12, 11:07 pm

I can see the caravan up ahead, except everything is wrong. There's a fire on one of the vehicles, there's bodies littering the ground.
There only seems to be on vehicle left, and that's the one on fire. I believe that this caravan was raided not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime05/11/12, 01:51 am

Then perhaps you should keep your backs to eachother, and not to Strangers, hmm?

=He kept his spear-weapon in-hand, but did not raise it or move it in any threatening way. He knew how easily provoked people could be nowadays=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime05/11/12, 01:54 am

(James)
"And perhaps next time, you not sneak up on one of our people? Just a piece of advice there."
=Honestly, I was unsure of what to do at this point. Camp still needed to be set up, but with this intruder in our midst, that was going to complicate things. We had no real way of knowing if he was a bandit, or one of the Shepherds=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime05/11/12, 02:08 am

=He could not help but smirk a bit=

What you call Sneaking, I call walking up to someone in full view to greet them.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime05/11/12, 02:13 am

*Dan*
"How does walking up behind my back count as 'full view?'"
=To his credit, his hands were still as he kept the gun, a small pistol, trained on the strangers shoulder. He'd never really killed a man before and he had no wish to do so=

(James)
"Dan, lower your gun. If the guy was really going to kill you he wouldn't have said hello. In fact, how about we all stow the weapons for now."
=Lowering my voice a little=

"Come on, we've got kids here. Let's not start anything in full view."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Brave New World
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next