Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink?

Go down 
4 posters

Reboot the WWII rp?
Yes, reboot the rp.
heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink? Empty57%heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink? Empty
 57% [ 4 ]
No, don't reboot the rp.
heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink? Empty43%heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink? Empty
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Felix
The Longterm Poster

heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink? Empty
PostSubject: heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink?   heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink? Icon_minitime04/11/12, 02:27 am

Okay, I'm just going to make this very simple. Who all wants a reboot of the WWII rp? Who all would join/rejoin it?
I'm putting this up because the curiosity is killing me. And I want to rp in it badly...
I'd appreciate it if nobody said the whole "We have too many rp's" thing. I get it. I'm just wanting to see if anyone wants a reboot.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink?   heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink? Icon_minitime04/11/12, 02:32 am

I'd be up for it. I loved the first WWII RP. The second one... not so much.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink?   heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink? Icon_minitime04/11/12, 03:01 am

Too many RP Re-boots. They're just gonna die again..

I feel like i'm stuck on repeat now. So this is the last time i will say this.

Get it through your heads that we cannot manage this many RP's with our limited numbers and stop trying to reboot RP's that have died already. They died because of a lack of interest. That lack of interest is just going to happen again.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink?   heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink? Icon_minitime04/11/12, 04:25 am

Well, I meant that once another rp dies... yanno. Reboot the WWII. Right now I'm just seeing who would rp in it.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink?   heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink? Icon_minitime04/11/12, 04:43 am

I disliked ww2 rp so no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink?   heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heypeoplewhooftenvisitL&Dwhatdoyouthink?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Voting Area :: Voting Board-
Jump to: