Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chat Fights and what do.

Go down 
2 posters

Make this a thing?
Yes
Chat Fights and what do. Empty100%Chat Fights and what do. Empty
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Chat Fights and what do. Empty0%Chat Fights and what do. Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

Chat Fights and what do. Empty
PostSubject: Chat Fights and what do.   Chat Fights and what do. Icon_minitime05/11/12, 06:23 pm

Okay, this is an issue thats bugged me for quite some time, and I feel it needs to be adressed.

As it sits right now, all an Admin or Mod can do on the topic of fights in the chat is ask to break it up, or clear the chat.

Thats bullshit. I think something should be able to be done, be it a kick, a tempban, or what have you (obviously depending on the severityof the fight, etc). I propose that Mods and Admins should be given the ability to break up fights in a proper and appropriate way, judging by the particular case of the time, so that we can actually stop this kind of malarkey from going on. Because as it sits, there is really nothing that can be done.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chat Fights and what do.   Chat Fights and what do. Icon_minitime05/11/12, 06:24 pm

Mods/Admins can't kick people.

Or anything.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THEM!?

So, they should be allowed to do something.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chat Fights and what do.   Chat Fights and what do. Icon_minitime07/11/12, 05:08 pm

Well, if nobody else is voting, I may as well just close the thread. Vote passes 5-0.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Fights and what do.   Chat Fights and what do. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat Fights and what do.
Page 1 of 1